Hina Khan is an Indian television actress known for her appearances in the Indian reality shows, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 and Bigg Boss 11. She was the first runner-up of all the shows as well. She is primarily famous for her roles in the small screen industry. With her shows cited as number 1 shows across all channels. She has formed a symbol in the Film & TV industry all by her Capability, Hard Work, Perseverance, Proficiency, and Adaptability. In 2018, she depicted the popular role of ‘Komolika’, in a reissue of a renowned Indian soap-opera named ‘Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2’. The only TV actress to be rewarded in both critic and jury category as the ‘Best Antagonist’ & ‘Best Protagonist’ in Indian Television Awards. The actress became the household name with her appearance of ‘Akshara Naitik Singhaniya’ in the popular show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
“Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” in which Hina made his introduction in the showbiz Industry and this TV Show has become highly attention-capturing for both old as well as young people within a very short span regardless of the point that the person that conducted the major character as not a professional. Gifted with beauty and brains, Hina rules the heart of every household and has a huge fan following. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in the Indian television industry. She is also a model and has all the genius to exist in the showbiz industry.
Hina Khan Wiki/Bio
|(as in 2023) 36 Years
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
|Date of Birth
|02 October 1987
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Aamir Khan (Younger) (Owner of a travel agency)
|Neeraj Baliyan (2012-2014)
Jaywant Jaiswal (2014-Present)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management, Gurgaon
|Graduated from CCA with a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4″
|in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity
|Mughlai cuisine, Samosa
|Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Angad Hasija
|Kajol, Smriti Irani , Priyanka Chopra
|“Lag Jaa Gale” from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)
|Favourite TV Show
|Love of Pink by Lacoste, Burberry
|Veda in Connaught Place, New Delhi
|Italy, Goa, London, Kerala
|Karan Mehra left the serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ in June 2016 due to serious health issues, after which his wife, Nisha Raval posted an emotional message on Facebook about her husband’s commitment to the show. Rumour mills went overdrive stating how he did not get well with co-star Hina Khan, who potrayed Akshara.
Hina Khan is the oldest and the only girl child of Indian parents who belongs to Srinagar, Kashmir. She hails from a middle-class Muslim family who was located in Mumbai. Her mother hails from Srinagar while her father is from Mumbai. She has a younger brother named Aamir Khan, who owns a travel agency company and with whom she loves singing songs.
Hina Khan attended Colonel’s Central Academy School. She then earned her Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from CCA School of Management, Gurgaon in 2009. The actress is very close to her family. She considers them her life because they never let her alone in any scenario.
Hina Khan is presently unmarried. She is in a relationship with the well-known supervisor producer of her show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ named Jayant Jaiswal aka Rocky Jaiswal. The couple is intended to marry soon. She is extremely happy with her relationship and shares pictures with Rocky Jaiswal on social media. However, until now the media has no news about her marriage.
Hina Khan Net Worth
Hina Khan has an estimated net worth of INR 52 crores as of 2023. She lives in a luxury apartment in the posh area of Mumbai.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)
|INR 52 Crores
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)
|INR 45 Crores
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)
|INR 1 Lakh to INR 1.25 Lakhs/Episode
According to online media reports, Hina Khan reportedly charges a whopping INR 1 Lakh to INR 1.25 Lakhs for each episode that she is a part of. According to this, reports have also estimated that Hina Khan’s net worth to be around INR 5 million.
Hina Khan Movies And TV Shows
- Khan made her TV debut in 2009 when she worked in one of the longest-running Indian soap operas Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Akshara Singhania.
- After eight years, she left the show in November 2016 to work on other projects. This series made her a successful actress for which she earned good responses and also won many awards.
- In 2017, the side with Colors TV’s Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 as a contestant where she completed up as the 1st runner up.
- On 30 September, she entered the Bigg Boss 11 house as a celebrity contestant. She was known for her controversial fights with Shilpa Shinde. She also was known for her controversial statements in the show where she said a lot of comments on Sanjeeda Sheikh, Kishwer Merchant, Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Gauhar Khan and Karan Patel. She became a finalist and first runner up.
- In late February 2018, she wrapped up the shooting of a Punjabi music video with Sonu Thukral which released in March 2018.
- On 31 March, it was revealed that she has registered on to make her digital debut with Ankoosh Bhatt’s short film ‘SmartPhone’ opposite actor Kunaal Roy Kapur.
- In July 2018, Hina emerged in a Sonu Thukral’s Punjabi music video “Bhasoodi”. A few months later, she bagged the character of Komolika, an antagonist in Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
- In the same year, she confirmed her debut film Lines opposite actress Farida Jalal which is directed by Hussain Khan and written by Shakti Singh and Rahat Kazmi.
- On 2 January 2019, she confirmed another short film Soulmate opposite actor Vivan Bhatena. The film is directed by Pawan Sharma.
- In March 2019, she confessed that she has signed her second film Hacked with director Vikram Bhatt alongside Rohan Shah.
- In May 2019, she looked in Rahat Kazmi’s short film “Wish List” opposite actor Jitendra Rai.
- In September, she started shooting for Rahat Kazmi’s third film, the Indo-Hollywood movie named ‘The Country of the Blind’ as Gosha.
- In the same month, she authorized a psychological crime drama, digital series called “Damaged 2”.
- In January 2020, she authorized a ZEE5’s horror film opposite actor Kushal Tandon.
Unlock (2020 film)
TV Shows & Serials List
|Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai
|Chand Chupa Badal Mein
Chef Pankaj Ka Zayka
|Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
|Masterchef – Kitchen Ke Superstars
Nach Baliye- Season 6
|Ye Hai Mohabbatein
|Tere Sheher Mein
|Bigg Boss 10
India Banega Manch
Bhaag Bakool Bhaag
- Hina Khan is a smoker?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She pursued to be a journalist.
- Acting happened to her by chance as after finishing her studies she had tried for an air-hostess course, but due to malaria she was not able to enter it and luckily she got an acting offer.
- She rose to fame with her character of ‘Akshara’ in Star Plus’ popular serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.’
- She followed a 2-week acting crash course from Amardeep Jha acting classes before working in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.’
- When she was doing ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, she was suggested a mega Telugu film, but it had a 60-day schedule and due to her commitment to the show, she declined the offer.
- In 2013 and 2014, she was ranked #50 Sexiest Asian Women by Eastern Eye.
- She is apprehensive and always has a ‘Taaviz’ in her purse.
- In 2014, she earned the renowned ‘Dada Saheb Phalke Award’ for Best Actress – Popular.
- Such was her fame that her fans threatened to kill themselves if she will quit ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, but after 8 long years, she left the show in 2016 to work on other projects.
- In 2017, she became the runner-up of Colors TV’s adventure show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.’
- She is brand conscious and likes the clothing collections from Neeta Lulla.
- She doesn’t like too many friends in her life.
- She entered the Bigg Boss 11 house in 2017.
There Were Reports That Hina Wasn’t Happy With Her Track In The Show And Decided To Quit KZK2. However, She Rubbished The Reports And Clarified That She Left The Show Because Of Her Bollywood Debut.
The Fans Can Relax As The Name Is Finally Out. Actress Aamna Sharif Will Be Replacing Hina Khan As Komolika In Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Aamna Sharif Who Was Last Seen In Life Ok’s Ek Thhi Naayka, Will Be Making A Comeback On Tv After Six Years.
Hina Khan Is Well Known For Playing Akshara In Star Plus’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai And Portraying Komolika In Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Khan Is One Of Indian Television Industry’s Highest Paid Actresses.