Nikita Dutta is one of the gorgeous discoveries of the India Television Industry, a perfect and rare combination of beauty with brains. She made her debut in with the Bollywood movie “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” in the year 2014. This was a romantic movie about two young lovers and was produced by Bollywood director Arif Ali. After that Nikita did a lot of television serials and soon became one of the most loveable actresses of the Indian Television Industry. Let’s get to know more about Nikita Dutta Wiki, Bio, Husband, Height, Age, Serials, Birthday.
Nikita Dutta is well known Television Actress for her work in Suman Malhotra in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste and Aanchal Srivastava in Haasil. She is one of the most stunning actresses of Indian Television. She is a perfect example of beauty with the brain. Nikita Dutta entered Bollywood in 2014 with the movie “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil”. This movie was full of romance, whose story revolves around two young lovers. She was loved in the movie by the audience because of her past work on TV.
Nikita Dutta Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Nikita Dutta|
|Age||(as in 2023) 33 Years|
|Debut||Film (Hindi): Lekar Hum Deewana Dil (2014)|
TV Debut: Dream Girl (Life OK, 2015)
|Awards||• Lions Gold Award for Best Jodi (With Namik Paul) for the serial "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" in 2017|
• Lions Gold Award for Favourite Actress for the serial "Haasil" in 2018
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1990|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing sudoku, working out at the gym|
|Mother's Name||Alka Dutta|
|Father's Name||Anil Kumar Dutta (Retired Indian Naval officer)|
|Sister||Ankita Dutta (Elder)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jubin Nautiyal (ex.)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Economics)|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 Kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Actors||Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Food||Dal-Chawal (Arhar/Toor dal), Golgappe, Sushi|
|Favourite Film||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. (Nikita watches this movie every week)|
|Favourite Phrase||Be in the moment|
|Favourite Cricketer|| MS Dhoni|
|Favourite Director||Rajkumar Hirani|
|Controversies||In 2016, Nikita took a break from the serial "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" owing to some health issues. Later, when she returned to the show, Dutta got to know that the show was going off-air. People alleged that she was the reason for the show getting shut sown as she was going to participate in Big Boss. However, the actress clarified that she was not going to be a part of the game reality show "Big Boss."|
Family, Education & More
Nikita Dutta was born on 13 November 1993 to Anil Kumar Dutta and Alka Dutta in Delhi. She has a sister named Ankita Dutta. As her father is a naval officer in the Indian Navy, she has spent most of her life living in Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, and Kochi. She has done her schooling from Mumbai. She is an Economics graduate from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Nikita Dutta Net Worth
Nikita Dutta’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Nikita Dutta in 2023?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$2 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Model, Actress|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Nikita Dutta Hot Images
Nikita Dutta Lifestyle & More
Nikita is living a comfortable life and enjoying her acting career to the fullest. Apart from acting, her hobbies are dancing and playing sudoku. Being a fitness freak, she spends much time doing exercise and yoga.
Nikita is very conscious about her diet and her favorite dishes are golgappe and sushi. She is fond of collecting items such as perfumes, shoes, and bags. She enjoys watching Bollywood movies and her favorite actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone.
Nikita Dutta Movies And TV Shows
- In 2012, Dutta participated in Femina Miss India and landed up as one of the finalists. Later, she made her Bollywood debut with a brief character in the romantic comedy Lekar Hum Deewana Dil (2014). Produced by Saif Ali Khan, the film failed to perform well at the box office.
- In 2015, Dutta made her television debut with Life OK’s drama series Dream Girl Ek Ladki Deewani Si. She starred alongside Shraddha Arya and Mohsin Khan, portraying Lakshmi Mathur, an aspiring actress who falls in love with Khan’s character. She quit the show in November 2015.
- In 2016, Dutta was cast in Sony Entertainment Television’s Ek Duje Ke Vaaste opposite Namik Paul. Her chemistry with Paul and her role as Suman Tiwari, a girl who likes cooking and wants to have her own restaurant, was well appreciated by critics. She won the Lions Gold Award for Jodi No. 1 with Paul. However, the show culminated in October of the same year because of low TRP ratings.
- Dutta’s next television show was yet another Sony Entertainment Television series the romantic thriller Haasil–which aired for 4 months (October 2017 to February 2018). Cast opposite Zayed Khan and Vatsal Sheth, she received praise for her portrayal of Aanchal Srivastava, a lawyer who dares up against a rich family, Raichands, and engages in a love triangle with the family’s two step-brothers (played by Khan and Sheth). For her performance, Dutta was awarded the Lions Gold Award for Best Actress. After the show’s air-off, she appeared in an episode of &TV’s episodic horror series Laal Ishq and quit television shows.
- In 2018, Dutta returned to Bollywood films with Gold, a sports film directed by Reema Kagti and based upon the national hockey team’s title at the 1948 Summer Olympics. Co-starring with Akshay Kumar, Mouni Roy, and Sunny Kaushal, she played the supporting role of Simran (Kaushal’s girlfriend). With a worldwide gross of over 1.51 billion (US$21 million), Gold emerged as a critical and commercial success.
- In 2019, Dutta starred as a film actress Jia Sharma in Sandeep Vanga’s action romantic drama Kabir Singh an adaptation of Vanga’s Telugu romance Arjun Reddy (2017) and co-starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani. The film tells the story of the titular medical student (played by Kapoor) who goes on a self-destructive path and becomes an alcoholic surgeon after his lover (played by Advani) marries someone else. Kabir Singh received mixed reviews from critics though proved one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time, grossing more than 3.7 billion (US$52 million) worldwide.
- Dutta will next star opposite Abhishek Bachchan in Kookie Gulati’s The Big Bull.
|2014||Lekar Hum Deewana Dil|
|2020||The Big Bull|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2015–2016||Dream Girl – Ek Ladki Deewani Si|
|2016||Ek Duje Ke Vaaste|
Some Known Facts About Nikita Dutta
- Does Nikita Dutta smoke?: No
- Does Nikita Dutta drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Nikita belongs to a family with a defense background. Her father, Anil Kumar Dutta, was a Navy Officer, and her parental uncle, SK Dutta, is Major General in the Indian Army.
- She had a crush on Hrithik Roshan when she was 6 years old.
- Nikita worked as an intern for an ad agency when she was in her college. She received her first paycheck of Rs. 5000, which she spent on a trip to Goa.
- Dutta started her career as an anchor with a music request show, which aired on Zoom TV.
- She was among the top 20 finalists of “Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012.”
- She has also appeared as an anchor in the 2014 T20 World Cup on Star Sports.
- Coming from a defense background, Nikita grew up in different cities like Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Mumbai, and Delhi.
- She says she is a very foodie person and has a sweet tooth.
- She is a fitness freak, she does yoga and goes to the gym regularly.
- She is very conscious about her diet.
- She revealed in an interview that if not an actor, she would have been a yoga instructor.
- She is fond of collecting perfumes, shoes, and bags.