Ginni Chatrath Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Ginni Chatrath is an Indian Actress and Comedian. She was born on 18 November 1989 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. She is well known as the Wife of popular comedian Kapil Sharma Runs The Kapil Sharma Show. Ginni belongs to a middle-class Punjabi family. Check out Ginni chatrath Biography, Husband, Family, Age, Education, Life History, Hobbies & Career. Since childhood, Ginni was good at studies. She completed her MBA in finance from a well known Institute. In addition to studies, Ginni wants to be an actress. She has not yet done any big movie, but she has been seen in many reality shows.
Firstly Ginni was not so popular in the media. She hit the fame when popular comedian Kapil Sharma confirms his relationship with Ginny chatrath. Ginni and Kapil dated each other from their childhood. Famous comedian Kapil and Ginni got engaged in 2013 and now they finally got married on 12 December 2018.
Ginni Chatrath Family
Chatrath was born to a middle-class Sikh family in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. Her father is a businessman, and her mother is a housewife. But her Parents Name is Not Available. She has one younger sister named Harleen Chatrath. Ginni was on 18 November 1989 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India to Punjabi family.
She was born with name Bhavneet Chatrath. Ginni Chatrath is completed MBA in Finance. But from childhood, she wanted to become an actress. She took part in some reality shows. She became popular and hit the headlines when famous comedian, actor Kapil Sharma started his relationship with her by a post on social media.
Ginni Chatrath Bio/Wiki
Real Name Bhavneet Chatrath
Profession(s) Comedian, Entrepreneur
Ginni Chatrath Physical Stats
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 34-28-32
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Ginni Chatrath Personal Life
Date of Birth 18 November 1989
Age (as in 2018) 29 Years
Birthplace Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Scorpio
Hometown Jalandhar, Punjab, India
School MGN Public School, Jalandhar
College/University Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar
Educational Qualification MBA in Finance
Debut TV: Hans Baliye (2009)
Father– Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother– Name Not Known (Homemaker)
Sister– Harleen Chatrath (Younger)
Hobbies Reading, Travelling
Ginni Chatrath Favourite Things
Favourite Actor Shah Rukh Khan
Favourite Actress Madhuri Dixit
Favourite Film(s) Punjabi: Love Punjab
Hollywood: The Hangover, Frozen, The Mask
Favourite Singer(s) Neha Kakkar, Richa Sharma, Bilal Saeed, Enrique Iglesias, Babbal Rai, Justin Bieber, Sharry Mann, Jasbir Jassi
Favourite TV Show(s) The Kapil Sharma Show, Bigg Boss
Favourite Book A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy’s Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson
Favourite Colour Pink
Favourite Restaurant Cappuccino Blast in Aishbagh, Lucknow
Ginni Chatrath Boyfriend/Husband
Marital Status Married
Affair/Boyfriend Kapil Sharma (Actor, Comedian)
Marriage Date 12 December 2018 (with Kapil Sharma)
Marriage Place Jalandhar, Punjab
Ginni Chatrath Net Worth
Ginni’s net worth is estimated to be $0.2 million dollars as of 2019.
Ginni Chatrath Career:
She completed her school level education from MGN Public School, Jalandhar and did her graduation at Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar. After that, she did the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from the DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar.
Since childhood, she wanted to become an actress and took part in many reality shows. She made an on-screen debut with comedy show Hans Baliye in 2009. After that, she got several offers but she didn’t accept because she wanted to stay away from the limelight. Currently, she helps her father in his business.
Some Known Facts About Ginni Chatrath
- Does Ginni Chatrath smoke?: No
- Does Ginni Chatrath drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ginni hails from an upper-class business family of Punjab.
- Ginni and Kapil Sharma first met during their college days in Jalandhar, where they used to do stand-up comedy.
- She was first seen in ‘Hans Baliye,’ a comedy show in which Kapil Sharma also participated. It is believed that both
- Ginni and Kapil fell in love on the sets of the show.
- She is 9 years younger than Kapil.
- In her teenage, she was obese. However, she transformed her body into a fit one after doing workouts. Ginni Chatrath fat to fit
- After doing ‘Hans Baliye’ she got offers of Punjabi shows and films, but she refused all the offers as she wanted to stay away from the limelight.
- On 17 March 2017, Kapil revealed about his relationship with her on Twitter. Ginni Chatrath – Kapil Sharma love on twitter
- She assists her father in his business in Jalandhar.
- She is a firm believer of Baba Murad Shah Ji of Nakodar city, Punjab.
- Ginni belongs to an upper-middle-class family.
- She follows the Sikhism religion.
- In fact, Kapil revealed his relationship with Ginni in 2017 on Twitter.
- They engaged in the year 2013.
- Furthermore, she is nine years younger than Kapil.
- She took part in Hans Baliye with her boyfriend.
- The duo is in a dating relationship during the show.
- After that, Chatrath started working in her father’s business.
- She is the follower of Dera Baba Murad Shah.
- Meanwhile, she declined the acting proposals received from Punjabi Cinema.
Who is Ginni Wikipedia?
Who is the Ginni biography?
Who is the Chatrath caste?
Who is Ginni Kapil’s wife?
The comedian-turned-actor and his wife Ginni Chatrath are expecting their first baby. Kapil and Ginni tied the knot on December 12 last year and Ginni’s due date is in December.