Ayesha Jhulka Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Ayesha Jhulka (born 28 July 1972) is an Indian film actress who predominantly appears in Hindi films. She has also worked in Odia, Kannada and Telugu languages films. Ayesha Jhulka is one of the most popular actresses and Models in India Bollywood Film Industry. Everyone as well as known to the most popular singer in India. Her Nickname is Ayesha. She was born on July 28, 1972, in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. Her father and her mother’s name are unknown to us. She is 46 years old in 2018.
Ayesha appeared in Hindi/Indian movies in the late 1980s and 1990s with a long interval out of films in the early years of the 21st century before resuming her acting career in supporting roles in films like Socha Na Tha (2005) and Umrao Jaan (2006). Some of her most well-known films were Khiladi with Akshay Kumar, and Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar with Aamir Khan which has the famous song “Pehla Nasha”. Jhulka was also well known for her high profile boyfriends such as Akshay Kumar and Nana Patekar.
Ayesha Jhulka Family
She is the daughter of Wing Commander Inder Kumar Jhulka, an Indian Air Force Officer. She is married to Sameer Vashi. She has a sister named Aparna. Ayesha studied in Loreto Convent, Delhi Cantt, till Class X and graduated in 1986. After her relationship with her childhood boyfriend, Rajat Mathur, ended, Ayesha re-located to Mumbai to join the Bollywood film industry.
Father- Inder Kumar Jhulka (Wing Commander, Indian Air Force)
Mother- Sneh Jhulka
Siblings Brother- Not Known
Sister- Aparna Jhulka
Ayesha Jhulka Bio/Wiki
Real Name Ayesha Jhulka
Profession(s) Actress, Entrepreneur
Ayesha Jhulka Physical Stats
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 36-28-36
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Ayesha Jhulka Personal Life
Date of Birth 28 July 1972
Age (as in 2018) 46 Years
Birthplace Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Leo
Hometown Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India
School Loreto Convent School, Delhi
Educational Qualification Graduate
Debut Film: Kaise Kaise Log (1989)
Address 102/ Tirupati Apartments, Andheri (West), Mumbai, India
Hobbies Travelling, Singing, Shopping, Listening to Songs
• She had an issue with the filmmakers Prakash Mehra and Parth Ghosh for using her body double for an intimate scene during the shooting of “Dalaal;” without even informing her.
• Later, she changed her decision of not performing any bold scene by doing a smoky hot bed scene with actor Nana Patekar in “Aanch”.
• She was always in news headlines while dating Nana Patekar. Later, she broke up with him due to his aggressive nature.
Marital Status Married
Affairs/Boyfriends Nana Patekar (Actor)
The marriage Year 2003
Husband Sameer Vashi (Businessman)
Favourite Food(s) Indian Food: Rajma-Chawal, Bhindi-Roti, Pani-Puri
Fast Food: Pizza, Burger, Raspberry Delice
Favourite Actors Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Guru Dutt, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan
Favourite Films Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Favourite Director Amitoj Maan
Favourite Colours Black, White, Yellow
Favourite Sport Cricket
Favourite Destination Mauritius
Ayesha Jhulka Net Worth
Net Worth (approx.) ₹82 Crores
Her starred movie Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar collected INR 7.21 crore. As she is still active in this field thus, no doubt her income is more than a million dollars.
Year Film Role Language Other notes
1983 Kaise Kaise Log Pooja Hindi
1990 Neti Siddhartha Basanti Telugu
1991 Kurbaan Chandra Singh Hindi
Meet Mere Man Ke Hindi
Hai Meri Jaan Neelam Hindi
1992 Mashooq Nisha Rai Hindi
Khiladi Neelam Choudhury Hindi
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Anjali Hindi
Anaam Meghna Hindi
1993 Kohra Nisha Hindi
Kaise Kaise Rishte Hindi
Balmaa Madhu Hindi
Meherbaan Chanda Hindi
Sangram Pallavi K. Singh Hindi
Dalaal Roopali Hindi
Rang Pooja Malhotra Hindi
Waqt Hamara Hai Ayesha Hindi
Dil Ki Baazi Aarti Hindi
Aulad Ke Dushman Shalu Kumar Hindi
1994 Brahma Asha Hindi
Ekka Raja Rani Barkha Hindi
Jai Kishen Asha Hindi
Maha Shaktishali Hindi
1995 Akele Hum Akele Tum Herself Hindi Friendly Appearance
Aashique Mastaane Malti
1996 Masoom Chanda Hindi
Muqaddar Meena Hindi
Apne Dam Par Herself Hindi Special appearance (Item number)
1997 Chachi 420 Ratna Hindi Special Appearance
Vishwavidhaata Radha Khanna Hindi
Judge Mujrim Dancer/Singer Hindi Special Appearance
Suraj Ramkali Hindi/Urdu
1998 Dand Nayak Naina Hindi
Kanasalu Neene Manasalu Neene Kannada
Barood Dancer Hindi Guest Appearance
Himmatwala Radha Hindi
1999 Purush Herself Hindi Special appearance in song Kahani kismat ki
Phool Aur Aag Hindi Special Appearance in the song “Main Gaaon Dil Gaaye”
Hote Hote Pyar Ho Gaya Shobha Hindi
Kohram: The Explosion Sweety Hindi
2000 Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas Channi
Shikaar Anju Gupta
2001 Hadh Hindi
Censor Shakeela Hindi
2002 Amma Roopa Hindi
2003 Aanch Devangi M. Thakur Hindi, Awadhi
2004 Run Shivani Hindi
Jai Jai’s Mother Telugu
2005 Socha Na Tha Viren’s sister-in-law Hindi
Double Cross: Ek Dhoka Sonia
2006 Jackpot Kannada
Umrao Jaan Khurshid Hindi
Rakate Lekhichi Naa Oriya
2010 ADA…A Way of Life Hindi
2018 Genius Nandini’s mother Hindi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Jhulka
- Does Ayesha Jhulka smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ayesha Jhulka drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is a famous actress in the Indian film industry; known for her mesmerizing performances in the blockbuster movies like “Khiladi”, “Dalaal”, and “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander”.
- She spent her teenage in Srinagar and then moved to Delhi with her family after her father’s transfer.
- She always wanted to be a model and when Rajat Mathur (her childhood lover) jilted her, she moved to Mumbai where she started modeling.
- After a successful modeling career, she entered the film industry in 1983 with “Kaise Kaise Log.”
- She played her first lead role in the film “Meet Mere Mann Ke” in 1990.
- The very first major success of her career was “Kurbaan” (1991) opposite to Salman Khan.
Later in her career, she gave many hits like “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar,” “Waqt Hamara Hai,” “Ekka Raja Rani,” and more.
- Her iconic song “Pehla Nasha” from “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar” became the sign of love in 1992 all across the country and is still very popular among the youth.
- Not only for her charismatic performances, but she has also been popular for her love affairs with Bollywood stars Nana Patekar, Mithun Chakraborty, Akshay Kumar, and Armaan Kohli.
- Apart from working in Hindi films, she has also done films in other industries such as Punjabi and South.
In the 90s, she was counted as one of the busiest heroines in the industry.
- Once in an interview, she said that she was taking retirement from films and glamour world as she couldn’t handle this frustration anymore.
- She runs a play production firm and has launched plays such as Prakriti and Purush.
In 2018, she made her come back with the film “Genius” starring Utkarsh Sharma, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and others.