Ayesha Jhulka is an Indian film actress who predominantly appears in Hindi films. She has also worked in Odia, Kannada and Telugu languages films. Ayesha Jhulka is one of the most popular actresses and Models in India Bollywood Film Industry. Everyone as well as known to the most popular singer in India. Her Nickname is Ayesha. She was born on July 28, 1972, in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. Her father and her mother’s name are unknown to us. She is 46 years old in 2018.
Ayesha appeared in Hindi/Indian movies in the late 1980s and 1990s with a long interval out of films in the early years of the 21st century before resuming her acting career in supporting roles in films like Socha Na Tha (2005) and Umrao Jaan (2006). Some of her most well-known films were Khiladi with Akshay Kumar, and Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar with Aamir Khan which has the famous song “Pehla Nasha”. Jhulka was also well known for her high profile boyfriends such as Akshay Kumar and Nana Patekar.
Ayesha Jhulka Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Ayesha Jhulka|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2023) 51 Years|
|Debut||Film: Kaise Kaise Log (1989)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1972|
|Residence||102/ Tirupati Apartments, Andheri (West), Mumbai, India|
|Home Town||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing, Shopping, Listening to Songs|
|Mother's Name||Sneh Jhulka|
|Father's Name||Inder Kumar Jhulka (Wing Commander, Indian Air Force)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nana Patekar (Actor)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Sameer Vashi (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||Year: 2013|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm|
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg|
in pounds- 132 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Films||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Guru Dutt, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Colors||Black, White, Yellow|
|Favourite Director||Amitoj Maan|
|Favourite Foods||Indian Food: Rajma-Chawal, Bhindi-Roti, Pani-Puri|
Fast Food: Pizza, Burger, Raspberry Delice
|Controversies||• She had an issue with the filmmakers Prakash Mehra and Parth Ghosh for using her body double for an intimate scene during the shooting of "Dalaal;" without even informing her.|
• Later, she changed her decision of not performing any bold scene by doing a smoky hot bed scene with actor Nana Patekar in "Aanch".
• She was always in news headlines while dating Nana Patekar. Later, she broke up with him due to his aggressive nature.
Ayesha Jhulka Family
She is the daughter of Wing Commander Inder Kumar Jhulka, an Indian Air Force Officer. She is married to Sameer Vashi. She has a sister named Aparna. Ayesha studied in Loreto Convent, Delhi Cantt, till Class X and graduated in 1986.
Celina Jaitly Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
After her relationship with her childhood boyfriend, Rajat Mathur, ended, Ayesha re-located to Mumbai to join the Bollywood film industry.
Ayesha Jhulka Net Worth
Her starred movie Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar collected INR 7.21 crore. As she is still active in this field thus, no doubt her income is more than a million dollars.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||₹87 Crores|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||₹82 Crores|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, Entrepreneur|
Resham Tipnis Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki & Net Worth
Ayesha Jhulka Filmography
|1983||Kaise Kaise Log |
|1990||Neti Siddhartha |
Meet Mere Man Ke
Hai Meri Jaan
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar
Kaise Kaise Rishte
Waqt Hamara Hai
Dil Ki Baazi
Aulad Ke Dushman
Ekka Raja Rani
|1995||Akele Hum Akele Tum |
Apne Dam Par
|1998||Dand Nayak |
Kanasalu Neene Manasalu
Phool Aur Aag
Hote Hote Pyar Ho Gaya
Kohram: The Explosion
|2000||Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas |
|2005||Socha Na Tha|
Double Cross: Ek Dhoka
Rakate Lekhichi Naa Oriya
|2010||ADA...A Way of Life|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Jhulka
- Does Ayesha Jhulka smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ayesha Jhulka drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is a famous actress in the Indian film industry; known for her mesmerizing performances in the blockbuster movies like “Khiladi”, “Dalaal”, and “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander”.
- She spent her teenage in Srinagar and then moved to Delhi with her family after her father’s transfer.
- She always wanted to be a model and when Rajat Mathur (her childhood lover) jilted her, she moved to Mumbai where she started modeling.
- After a successful modeling career, she entered the film industry in 1983 with “Kaise Kaise Log.”
- She played her first lead role in the film “Meet Mere Mann Ke” in 1990.
- The very first major success of her career was “Kurbaan” (1991) opposite to Salman Khan.
Later in her career, she gave many hits like “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar,” “Waqt Hamara Hai,” “Ekka Raja Rani,” and more.
- Her iconic song “Pehla Nasha” from “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar” became the sign of love in 1992 all across the country and is still very popular among the youth.
- Not only for her charismatic performances, but she has also been popular for her love affairs with Bollywood stars Nana Patekar, Mithun Chakraborty, Akshay Kumar, and Armaan Kohli.
- Apart from working in Hindi films, she has also done films in other industries such as Punjabi and South.
In the 90s, she was counted as one of the busiest heroines in the industry.
- Once in an interview, she said that she was taking retirement from films and glamour world as she couldn’t handle this frustration anymore.
- She runs a play production firm and has launched plays such as Prakriti and Purush.
In 2018, she made her come back with the film “Genius” starring Utkarsh Sharma, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and others.
Who is Ayesha Jhulka’s husband?
Sameer Vashi (m. 2003)
What is the age of Ayesha Jhulka?
51 years (28 July 1972)
What happened Ayesha Jhulka?
Ayesha Jhulka, who is making her Bollywood comeback after seven years with Anil Sharma’s Genius, says she has survived in the entertainment industry on her own terms and conditions, and never struggled because of work.