Ghazal Alagh, a prominent female entrepreneur in India, is becoming well known throughout the country. She is best known as the Co-Founder of Mama Earth and as a judge on the Indian version of the business reality show Shark Tank.
We will discuss Ghazal Alagh’s life, education, husband, family, net worth and more, in the post.
Ghazal Alagh Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Ghazal Sahni|
|Age||35 Years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Date of Birth||02 September 1988|
|Home Town||Chandigarh, India|
|Mother’s Name||Sunita Sahni|
|Father’s Name||Kailash Sahni|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Varun Alagh |
|Marriage Date||28 January 2011|
he New York Academy of Art
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Bachelor’s in Computer Applications|
Summer Intensive Course in Modern Art in Design and Applied Arts
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in Centimeters- 167 cm|
in Meters- 1.67 m
in Feet & Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms – 64 kg|
in Pounds – 141 lbs
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Indian|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||7 (Indian) |
|Favourite Food||Indian Cuisine |
New York Food
|Favourite Book||Obstacle is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage by Ryan Holiday|
Atomic Habits by James Clear
|Favourite Game||Playing Cards|
Ghazal Sahni is Alagh’s genuine birth name. After her wedding, she changed her name to Ghazal Alagh. Let me inform you that she celebrates her birthday on September 2nd with her family. She was born in Gurgaon, Haryana, India in 1988. She will be 34 years old in 2022.
According to media accounts, Mamaearth’s founder spent time in Chandigarh, India for job and schooling. In Gurgaon, she attended a private school for her primary schooling. According to her LinkedIn page, she enrolled in ‘Panjab University in 2007 and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications in Information Technology in 2010.
Ghazal graduated from the Summer Intensive Course in Modern Art at the School of Visual Arts in 2013. In addition, in 2013, she finished an intensive study in figurative art at the New York Academy of Art.
Ghazal Alagh Net Worth
Ghazal Alagh has an estimated net worth of $22 million or ₹178 Crore.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$22 Million USD|
₹178 Crore INR
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$20 Million USD|
₹148 Crore INR
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$19 Million USD|
₹140 Crore INR
|Annual Salary||Not Available|
|Income Source||CEO of Mamaearth|
Ghazal Alagh House & Car Collection
|Lusxurious Home in Gurgaon, Haryana||–|
|Audi A8 car||₹1.62 Crore INR|
$218 Thousand USD
In 2008, Ghazal Alagh worked as a Corporate Trainer at NIIT for two years. Her first firm, dietexpert.in, was an attempt to raise funds on the market. Despite her best efforts, she was unable to succeed. She then joined Being Artsy as an artist after her initial enterprise failed. Ghazal was first associated with Honasa Consumer Private Limited, a Business Services Firm. She eventually started her own business with her spouse, Varun Alagh. She is a good-natured director at the corporation that eventually became the parent company of her thriving business, MamaEarth.
She was recently invited to judge the Startup empowerment show, Shark Tank, India, in addition to being the Co-Founder of the Body Care Company. The show is based on the same-named American show. Aspiring entrepreneurs pitch their startup ideas to a group of investors. Ghazal is one of the investors. She is well-liked on the show for her opinions and business insights, which demonstrate her absolute understanding of the subject.
Ghazal Alagh Investment Portfolio
- Gurgaon is where Ghazal Alagh was born and raised.
- She had always wanted to be a successful business owner.
- She has been a Dietexpert founder member since 2012.
- Ghazal will be a judge on Shark Tank India, India’s first television business reality show, which will debut on Sony Entertainment in 2021. The show was inspired by Shark Tank and American reality shows.
- Mamaearth is a direct-to-consumer (D2C) firm that raised $50 million in July 2021 to expand its physical presence and enter the beauty and personal care industries.
- Vivek Gambhir, the CEO of boAt, is someone she looks up to.
- She formerly taught database administration technologies such as Oracle and SQL to various worldwide organisations.
- MamaEarth was created on December 5, 2016.
- MamaEarth is the first Indian company to offer products that are 100% free of pollutants.
- She is a dog lover who recently adopted a pet dog.
- She has wanderlust and loves to travel across the world.
- Ghazal was also one of the co-founders of Derma, a dermatological therapy company.
- When Ghazal Alagh’s child proved allergic to the infant care products on the market, she decided to launch her own baby skincare line. She mentioned in an interview with a news agency that there were no toxin-free things easily available in the Indian market at the time.
- Ghazal Alagh’s Instagram account has over 44k followers. She frequently posts photos of herself and her family travelling to different places to keep her followers up to date on her life.
Ghazal is the founder of MamaEarth, an Indian entrepreneur.
Yes! Ghazal is married. She married Varun Alagh in 2011.
Ghazal Alagh’s age is 35.
Agastya Alagh, Ghazal’s son, is her only kid.
Ghazal’s husband is Varun Alagh.
Mamaearth is an Indian brand founded by Varun and Ghazal Alagh.