Emma Stone is a popular Oscar-winning American actress. Known as one of the most proficient and successful actresses of the present-day generation, she reached the top of her career after the success of her 2016 film ‘La La Land’ in which she performed a lead role. Born in Arizona in the United States, Stone was drawn to acting from a very early age. She made her acting debut at the age of 11 in a play ‘The Wind in the Willows’. She made her TV debut in 2004 in ‘The New Partridge Family’, where she performed a petty role. She arose in minor roles in other TV shows throughout the next few years.
She made her film debut three years later, in the American teen comedy ‘Superbad’, where she portrayed a supporting role. Her work earned her a ‘Young Hollywood Award’. Her portrayal of Gwen Stacy, the romantic interest of the lead character, in ‘The Amazing Spiderman’ earned her international popularity. She reprised her role in the 2014 sequel ‘The Amazing Spiderman 2’. Including the Academy Award for ‘La La Land’, her most prosperous work to date, she has won several other awards in her career, such as a ‘Golden Globe Award’ and a ‘National Board of Review’ award.
|Birth Name||Emily Jean Stone|
|Nick Name||1. Emma Stone|
2. Riley Stone
|Age||(as in 2023) 35 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Date of Birth||6 November 1988|
|Home Town||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Mother’s Name||Krista Jean (née Yeager) (Homemaker)|
|Father’s Name||Jeffrey Charles Stone (Founder of a General-Contracting Company)|
|Brother||Spencer Stone (Younger Brother)|
|Others||Maternal Grandfather- Donald|
Maternal Grandmother- Jean Yeager
Paternal Grandfather- Conrad Ostberg Stone
|Affairs/Boyfriends||1. Teddy Geiger (2007-2009)|
2. Kieran Culkin (2009-2011)
3. Andrew Garfield (2011-2015)
4. Dave McCary (2017-Present)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Engaged with Dave McCary (2019)|
|School||Sequoya Elementary School and then Cocopah Middle School for sixth grade. |
She was then, homeschooled for the next 2 years.
|College/University||Xavier College Preparatory, for just 1 semester and dropped out for her acting career.|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped out in 1st Semester|
|Brands Endorsed||She has endorsed Revlon and has appeared in their print ads and commercials.|
|Career Manager||1. Anonymous Content|
2. William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in Feet/Inches- 5’ 6”|
in Centimeter- 168 cm
in Meter- 1.68 m
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilogram- 54 Kg|
in Pounds- 119 Pounds
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
She is of Swedish, Scottish, German, Irish, and English descent.
|Hair Color||Naturally Blonde, But, she likes to dye them reddish-brown.|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Favourite Actress||Mila Kunis|
|Favourite Actors||Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Colors||Black and Navy|
|Favourite Perfume||Chanel Chance|
|Favorite Movies||Manhattan (1979)|
Harold and Maude (1971)
City Lights (1931)
|Favorite Spice Girl||Emma Bunton|
|Favorite Band||The Beatles|
|Controversies||Emma Stone apologized once again for “Aloha” after Sandra Oh made a joke about the film during the Golden Globes monologue. Oh, who co-hosted this year’s ceremony with Andy Samberg, quipped that “Crazy Rich Asians” was “the first studio film with an Asian American lead since ‘Ghost in the Shell’ and ‘Aloha.’ Stone portrayed a part-Hawaiian and part-Chinese woman in Cameron Crowe’s 2015 film “Aloha,” which garnered criticism for whitewashing an Asian role. “I’m sorry!” Stone was heard shouting from the audience.|
Emily Jean “Emma” Stone was born on November 6, 1988, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Her family’s surname was anglicized to Stone when her grandfather, who is of Swedish descent, migrated to the United States through Ellis Island. Stone began portraying when she was 11, with her first stage role in a youth theater production of The Wind in the Willows.
Sandra Oh Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Movies, TV Show & Wiki
Throughout middle school, she performed in 16 productions with the theater, some of which included The Princess and the Pea, Alice in Wonderland, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. She also played with the theater’s improvisational comedy troupe.
After attending an all-girls Catholic high school for one semester, Stone dropped out to focus on an acting career. To prove her parents to let her move to Los Angeles, the witty actress put together a PowerPoint presentation aptly titled “Project Hollywood,” set to Madonna’s song, “Hollywood.” Her ploy settled successfully, and in January 2004, at the age of 15, Stone moved with her mother to a Los Angeles apartment.
Stone soon began auditioning for roles, often standing out for her signature raspy voice. The fiery young actress was so dedicated that she dyed her childhood blonde locks a dark brown, hoping that the change would help her land more serious roles.
Matt Damon Biography, Age, Brother, Wife, Children, Movies, Wiki, & Net Worth
Emma Stone Net Worth
As of 2023, Emma Stone’s net worth is approximately $35 million dollars. Stone is widely regarded as one of the most successful and popular actresses in Hollywood for her generation. She earned $16 million from June 2012 to June 2013. In 2017, Emma was the world’s highest-paid actresses, with yearly earnings of $26 million. That same year, she was also featured by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||$35 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$30 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Emma owns a number of homes. In 2019 alone she purchased two homes, one in Malibu and another in Century City, Los Angeles. The Westwood property cost $2.3 million. The Malibu home cost $3.25 million. Earlier in 2019, she sold a longtime Beverly Hills home for $3.9 million. She owns at least two homes in New York City. In 2016 she spent $2.4 million to buy a West Village condo. She also owns a $3.6 million NYC condo in the Financial District.
Emma Stone Movies And TV Shows
- Emma Stone made her TV debut in 2004 in an American TV series ‘The Partridge Family’. Over the next few years, she played minor roles in other TV shows, such as ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ and ‘Drive’.
- She made her film debut in the 2007 teen comedy, ‘Superbad’. Directed by Greg Mottola, the film starred actors such as Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, and Seth Rogen. Stone appeared in a supporting role, playing a character named Jules. She won a ‘Young Hollywood Award’ for her brilliant performance.
- The same year she was acted in the American comedy ‘The Rocker’ in a supporting role. Directed by Peter Cattaneo, the film is about a failed musician, who is on a tour with his nephew’s band. Stone appeared as a character named Amelia.
- In 2009, she showed in ‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past’, playing a supporting role. Directed by Mark Waters, the film was a moderate commercial success. Some of her next films were ‘Paper Man’ (2009), Zombieland (2009), ‘Friends with Benefits’ (2011), and ‘Crazy Stupid Love’ (2011).
- She earned much popularity for her portray in the 2012 Superhero film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, which was based on the popular Marvel Comics superhero Spiderman. Directed by Marc Webb, the film follows Peter Parker, a young teenager living in New York, whose life changes after he gets bitten by a genetically altered spider. Thus he gains superpowers and becomes Spider-Man. Stone appeared as Gwen Stacy, Parker’s girlfriend. The film was a huge commercial success.
- The following year, she showed in the American crime-thriller, ‘Gangster Squad’, and ‘Movie 43’, an American comedy, and finally, ‘The Croods’, an adventure animated comedy. She also showed regularly as a host of the TV show ‘Saturday Night Live.’
- In 2014, she revised her role as Gwen Stacy in the ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’. The film, like its prequel, was a huge commercial success. Some of her upcoming films were ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ (2014), ‘Aloha’ (2015), and ‘Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping’ (2016).
- Her latest and most adorable role was in the 2016 American musical comedy ‘La La Land’. Written and directed by Damien Chazelle, the film was a huge success, winning several Oscars. Probably the most successful film of the year, the story revolved around a musician and an aspiring actress, who meet and fall in love. Stone’s amazing performance won her an Oscar for ‘Best Actress’.
- ‘Marmaduke’, a 2010 American family comedy film, was one of Emma Stone’s most successful early works. Directed by Tom Dey, the film starred Stone in a remarkable role. The film also included actors Owen Wilson, George Lopez, Steve Coogan, and Marlon Wayans. The film was a mild success commercially. It was nominated for a ‘Teen Choice Award.’
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, a 2012 American superhero film directed by Marc Webb, was another one of Stone’s most significant and successful films. Based on the popular Marvel Comics character Spiderman, the film also starred Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, and Martin Sheen along with Stone.
The House Bunny
|2009||Ghosts of Girlfriends Past|
|2011||Friends with Benefits|
Crazy, Stupid, Love
|2012||The Amazing Spider-Man|
|2014||The Amazing Spider-Man 2|
Magic in the Moonlight
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
|2016||Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping|
La La Land
|2017||Battle of the Sexes|
|2019||Zombieland: Double Tap|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2004||The New Partridge Family|
Malcolm in the Middle
|2006||The Suite Life of Zack & Cody|
|2010-19||Saturday Night Live|
|2014||Saturday Night Live|
|2015||Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary Special|
Saturday Night Live
|2016||Maya & Marty|
|2017||Saturday Night Live|
- As an infant, Stone had baby colic, a state where she would cry continuously for three hours in a day, for three days of a week and for three weeks.
- As a child, she had difficulty socializing because of her panic attacks. She was even taken to therapies. However, it was her involvement in local theater plays which helped her overcome it.
- Emma Stone is a good friend of Taylor Swift.
- Emma’s claim to fame is the feature film “Easy A” of 2010.
- Emma Stone was voted No. 6 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- Emma Stone has been titled the “S*xiest Sense of Humour” by Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy list in 2012.
- When Stone was 7, while doing gymnastics, she broke both of her arms as she fell off the parallel bars.
- Her mom was identified with breast cancer, which was later completed cured in 2008.
- She has appeared in numerous campaigns by Revlon, Stand Up to Cancer, and Entertainment Industry Foundation to raise awareness and funds to fight women’s cancer.
- To convince her parents to allow her to pursue a career in acting, she made a PowerPoint presentation titled “Project Hollywood.”
- When she was 15, she worked at a dog-treat bakery as a baker.
- She taught actor Woody Allen, about sending text messages on an iPhone.
- She uses her stage name as “Emma” instead of “Emily” (her actual given first name) as one Emily Stone already existed before her. So, while registering for the SAG card, she used her name as “Emma Stone.”
- She was official in-charge of the wedding of her publicist, Holly Shakoor.
- Emma got her ears pierced at 21.
- Stone once had an asthma attack when she was filming for the “Easy A” film in 2009.
- She is an ex-addict of the Farmville game, which she used to play on Facebook.
- She is not on social media.
The Two Have Been Dating For Two Years. Emma Stone With Dave Maccary. Academy Award-Winning Actress Emma Stone Is Engaged. The Actress’s Longtime Boyfriend Dave McCary Shared The News On Instagram.
Garfield And Stone Dated On And Off For Three Years Before Officially Breaking Up In 2015, But At Dinner, “They Were Talking And Sitting Very Close,” A Source Told “Page Six.” “They Were Laughing And Smiling. They Both Seemed Happy.
Actress Emma Stone Is Best Known For Her Roles In Films Including ‘the Help,’ ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love,’ ‘The Amazing Spider-man’ And ‘birdman. In 2017, She Earned An Academy Award For Her Portrayal Of An Aspiring Actress In ‘la La Land.
Stone And McCary Reportedly Met Through “Saturday Night Live” Three Years Ago When She Hosted An Episode In December 2016. She Performed In A Sketch Called “Wells For Boys” That McCary Directed.