Dante Vanzeir (born 16 April 1998) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for Union SG and the Belgium national team. During a loan spell at Beerschot VA in Belgium’s second-tier – Belgian First Division B in 2018/19, KRC Genk academy product Dante Vanzeir scored 13 goals and made two assists. Beerschot finished the season as the joint-second-highest goalscorer in Belgium’s second tier, with him playing a key role in the club’s success.
In the following season, Vanzeir joined KV Mechelen, who had been promoted over Beerschot in 2018/19. Despite a lack of consistent first XI minutes that season, Vanzeir ended the campaign with just three goals in 752 league minutes. After that season with Mechelen, Vanzeir’s ability at the First Division A level looked questionable, so he left his parent club, which regularly competes at the top of First Division A and participates in continental competition, to join second-tier Royale Union Saint Gilloise. USG has extended its contract until June 2024.
Dante Vanzeir Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Dante Vanzeir|
|Age||24 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Born Place||Beringen, Belgium|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1998|
|Home Town||Beringen, Belgium|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Michel Vanzeir|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Relatives|
|Debut Club||• 2020: Royale Union Saint Gilloise|
|Debut International||• 2021: Belgian national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 13 (Royale Union Saint Gilloise)|
• 16 (Belgian national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Royale Union Saint Gilloise|
• Belgian national football team
• Right Winger
• Second Striker
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5'9”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 77 kg|
in pounds- 170 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Belgian|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Dante Vanzeir Net Worth
In 2022, what will his salary be?
In Jul 2020 Dante Vanzeir the Forward signed a contract with Royale Union Saint Gilloise extended from 2021 to 2024 that netted him a whopping salary of $455,936 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns $1,253 per day and $52.2 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Per Month Salary||$37,995|
|Per Week Salary||$8,768|
|Per Day Salary||$1,253|
|Per Hour Salary||$52.2|
|Per Minute Salary||$0.87|
|Current Contract||With Royale Union Saint Gilloise|
|Contract Signed||Jul 30, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$6.05 Million|
|Market Value||$6.05 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$6.05 Million (Jan 6, 2022)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Dante Vanzeir has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million, and his market value is about $6.05 million.
Dante Vanzeir FIFA 22 Potential And Rating
It is currently 24 years old and Dante Vanzeir is playing as a Striker for Royale Union Saint Gilloise in Belgium. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 73 and a potential rating of 78. The skillmoves rating of Vanzeir is 3-stars.
Dante Vanzeir FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|74||Sprint Speed||73||Sliding Tackle|
|74||FK Accuracy||11||GK Kicking|
|73||Long Passing||14||GK Positioning|
With his right foot, he prefers to shoot. He works at a medium/medium pace. Our database estimates Vanzeir’s height at 175 cm and weight at 77 kg. Dante Vanzeir plays with the number 13 at the moment.
Club Career – A Journey From KRC Genk To Royale Union Saint Gilloise
- Vanzeir is a youth representative of K.R.C. Genk. When he was eleven, he started playing for Genk’s young sector.
- On 18 September 2016, he made his Belgian Pro League debut against R.S.C. Anderlecht, losing 0–2. After 81 minutes, he replaced Leon Bailey.
- As of 30 July 2020, Genk announced that they had sold Vanzeir to Union Saint-Gilloise, with whom he signed a contract until 2023.
- On 13 March 2021, Union returned to the Belgian First Division after 48 years as a champion of First Division B.
- With 19 league goals, Vanzeir shared the Union title with the club’s top scorer and the (co-) top scorer of the competition.
- Vanzeir provided an assist for the Union’s 1–3 win over RSC Anderlecht on 25 July 2021, the day of his return to the Jupiler Pro League.
- Within two days, Vanzeir extended his contract until 2024, with an option for an additional year.
- In the home game against Standard Liège on 28 August, he scored a hat-trick.
Against Estonia and Wales, respectively, he was called up to the senior Belgium squad for 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification matches in November 2021. In his debut against Wales, he scored a goal.
Facts About Dante Vanzeir
- According to Wyscout, Vanzeir scored 19 goals from 12.53 xG in 2020/21. With four penalties, this was the third-highest xG and joint-most goals scored of any striker in the division.
- Vanzeir received a lot of high-quality goalscoring opportunities last season and took a lot of shots – an average of 2.48 per 90 minutes, the seventh-most of any striker in First Division B – and hit the target with a large number of shots—53.85%, also the seventh-most among strikers.
- 36.538% was the best conversion rate for a striker who had played at least 600 minutes in the league.
- Vanzeir has scored four league goals this season via blindside runs.
- His fifth goal came from a run-in behind a relatively high backline, which is another way the 23-year-old forward scores.
- The build-up to this type of goal generally doesn’t require Vanzeir to take more than one or two touches before shooting.
- Vanzeir’s off-the-ball movement – an area where he’s really strong – plays a starring role in this type of goal.
- With one or two touches in the box, he puts himself in a position to score off the ball.
- Vanzeir is a good ‘poacher’, and the skills he demonstrates more than live up to the ‘goal poacher’ moniker as a whole.
- Vanzeir is capable of passing creatively. He wouldn’t have been able to provide as many assists during his time at USG if he hadn’t done that.
- From our previous analysis, we also know Vanzeir is not very active in the build-up, preferring to work off the ball during possession phases and find space in the box from where he envisions himself ultimately scoring a high-quality goal.
How old is Dante Vanzeir?
Dante Vanzeir is 24 years old.
How tall is Dante Vanzeir?
Dante Vanzeir is 175 cm tall. Or 5 ft 8.9 in.
When was Dante Vanzeir born?
Dante Vanzeir was born Thu Apr 16 1998.
Which is Dante Vanzeir’s preferred foot?
Dante Vanzeir’s preferred foot is right.
Dante Vanzeir’s biography teaches us that we need to mentally prepare for life’s challenges. Moreover, it is normal for aspiring footballers to encounter roadblocks on the way to becoming professionals.
Dante Vanzeir’s parents prepared him for life by being doggedly persistent.
In the story, the Belgian Striker was able to overcome many rejections by strengthening his character and lowering his expectations.
During the process of writing Dante Vanzeir’s bio, we discovered something about him – one of his most prominent characteristics.
It is nothing other than his forgiving spirit. Despite coming from a humble family, the footballer has shown us that he has a great attitude.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Belgian footballer. Hopefully, Dante Vanzeir’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in this article on Dante Vanzeir.