Daniel Wass, a professional football player from Denmark who competes for both the Denmark national team and Danish Superliga club Brndby, was born on May 31, 1989. He has the ability to play both fullback and midfield. Wass is Nicki Bille Nielsen’s cousin.
He made an investment in the online service InchByInch. Wass debuted for Denmark in a 2011 matchup with England. Wass was included in Denmark’s first 35-man roster for the 2018 World Cup in Russia in May of that year. He failed to make the final 23 though.
Daniel Wass Bio/Wiki
[table id=5240 /]
- Copa del Rey: 2018–19
Daniel Wass Net Worth
The range of Daniel Wass’s net worth or income is thought to be between €11,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5239 /]
Daniel Wass FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Daniel Wass has an overall rating of 79 and his potential is also 79.
[table id=5238 /]
- Wass made his Superliga debut for Brndby in the 2007–08 campaign, playing under manager Tom Khlert.
- He participated in half of the games that season but was forced to leave due to injury.
- After making a full recovery from his injury, Wass was able to participate in 28 of Brndby’s potential 33 games as the right defense in the 2008–09 season.
- This was Brndby’s highest finish in the Superliga since finishing second in the 2005–06 campaign.
- Wass signed a four-year contract with Celta Vigo on June 22, 2015.
- Wass contributed to two goals in a 2-2 tie with Real Madrid.
- Wass signed a four-year contract with Valencia on July 10 for an estimated €6 million.
- On August 20, in a 1-1 home draw with Atlético Madrid, he made his club debut in La Liga, assisting Rodrigo’s equaliser.
- On April 14, 2019, he scored his first goal for Los Che in a 3-1 victory away to Villarreal in the UEFA Europa League.
- Wass started the 2019 Copa del Rey Final, which Valencia won 2-1 over Barcelona to win for the first time in his career.
- Valencia lifted the trophy.
- Wass stunned goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga on November 27, 2019, when he scored on a poorly executed cross from a tight angle, eliminating Chelsea from the UEFA Champions League.
- Wass was signed by Atlético Madrid on January 27, 2022, on a deal that would last until 2023.
- On February 6, he made his professional debut for the team by replacing ime Vrsaljko off the bench at halftime of a 4-2 loss to Barcelona at Camp Nou.
- After being challenged by Ferran Torres, he would make only one more appearance for the Colchoneros before suffering a knee injury that would finish his season.
He is currently 34 years old (as of 2023).
He is 181 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Bröndby IF, his net worth is €11,000,000 (as of 2023).