Daniel L. Iversen, a professional football goalkeeper for the English team Leicester City, was born in Denmark on July 19, 1997. From the age of 16 to under 21, Iversen has represented Denmark at youth international competitions.
Iversen played in all three of Denmark’s games during the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship after being called up to the under-21 team. He also saved a penalty in a 3-1 win against Austria. Iversen got his first call-up to the senior Danish team in September 2019 for the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying games against Gibraltar and Georgia.
Daniel Iversen Bio/Wiki
[table id=5235 /]
- Preston North End Player of the Year: 2021–22
Daniel Iversen Net Worth
The range of Daniel Iversen’s net worth or income is thought to be between €4,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5237 /]
Daniel Iversen FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Daniel Iversen has an overall rating of 73 and his potential is also 78.
[table id=5236 /]
- Iversen began his career at the Grding LIF academy before joining Esbjerg, the major club in the area, at the age of 12.
- He transferred to Leicester City in England in January 2016 and signed a deal that ran until June 2019.
- Iversen signed a new four-year deal with Leicester on July 5, 2018, the same day he went on loan to EFL League Two team Oldham Athletic.
- On the opening day of the 2018–19 campaign, he started the match against Milton Keynes Dons to make his professional debut.
- Iversen saved a last-second penalty to lead Oldham to a 2-1 victory over Premier League team Fulham in the FA Cup.
- Iversen would go on to play 49 times for The Latics across all competitions.
- Iversen made a season-long loan transfer to EFL League One outfit Rotherham United in July 2019.
- On August 3, 2019, Iversen made his Rotherham debut in a 2-1 win over AFC Wimbledon.
- Iversen signed a season-long loan agreement with Oud-Heverlee Leuven in August 2020.
- Iversen made five starts until going down with a hip injury against Oostende.
- After recovering from his injury, Rafael Romo replaced him as the starting goalkeeper, which led to the loan being canceled on January 7, 2021, allowing him to join Preston North End on loan the following day.
- In August 2021, he went back to Preston North End for a second loan.
- Iversen made his Leicester debut on August 23, 2022, in an away EFL Cup game against Stockport County.
- After six years with the club, he was hailed as a “hero” for saving three penalties in the shootout.
- Brendan Rodgers, the manager of Leicester, applauded his performance.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 193 cm tall.
He plays as a goalkeeper.
After his transfer to Leicester City, his net worth is €4,000,000 (as of 2023).