Daniel Olmo Carvajal popularly known as Dani Olmo is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club RB Leipzig and the Spain national team. With his attacking abilities, he can play anywhere behind the striker, making him an attractive purchase for the Bundesliga club. Despite idolizing Lionel Messi, his move away from La Masia as a teenager is beyond our comprehension. Before moving to Croatia, he was with the FCB Academy for seven years. Messi’s presence loomed, albeit with caveats. He was there nonetheless. We can only conclude that he enjoyed playing time, especially playing for a team on the pitch, more than he enjoyed his time at the academy.
When he was 16, he joined Dinamo Zagreb. About six months later, he made his first-team debut. Six years later, he once again surprised the football world by moving to the German first division. This player stands out for one very specific reason. If he hadn’t been ambitious, he wouldn’t have moved from Espanyol’s academy to La Masia as a 9-year-old. He has played for Spain at the U16, U17, U18, and U21 levels. He has also represented La Furia Roja at the senior level.
Dani Olmo Bio/Wiki
You can get the facts about Dani Olmo’s Childhood, Early Life, Parents, Family, Girlfriend/Wife to be, Cars, Net Worth, Lifestyle, and Personal Life from the Dani Olmo Biography.
This is a life story of the famous Spanish footballer, from his boyhood days to when he became famous because of his football abilities. To whet your appetite for Dani Olmo’s autobiography, here is a gallery of his childhood through adulthood – a perfect summary of Dani Olmo’s life.
The truth is that everyone knows he is a great dribbler with an excellent vision of the game. Although our version of Dani Olmo’s biography is quite interesting, only a few of our readers consider it. We will begin by briefly summarizing Dali Olmo’s biography.
Starting with his biography, he bears the nickname “Olmic”. Daniel “Dani” Olmo Carvajal was born on the 7th day of May 1998 in the city of Terrassa in the country of Spain. It is unknown when he was born, but he was born to a little-known mother and his father – Miguel Olmo Forte (a former professional footballer turned coach).
The picture in the above table of one of Dani Olmo’s parents (his dad), whose life is well documented in this article. This Spanish national, who is of mixed ethnicity with Spanish and Croatian ancestry, grew up in Terrassa, his birth city, where he grew up alongside his older brother, who identifies as Carlos.
Dayot Upamecano Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Growing up in a middle-class family background setting as an only child in Terrassa, Olmo was a fun-loving kid who enjoyed watching his older brother play football with his dad. The boy was soon a partaker of his family’s sporting passion as soon as he learned how to walk, and his dad and brothers guided him as he reached higher levels of fun in football.
When Olmo was still a very young child, his dad enrolled him in the local football club Terrassa FC for training. In spite of the fact that he was two years older than the club’s ‘Benjamin’ squad, he was nevertheless admitted for reasons that were not insignificant.
To begin with, Olmo’s father Miguel was at that time the head coach of Terrassa. Moreover, the football prodigy demonstrated sufficient emotional and tactical intelligence in his early years that made up for what he lacked in age numbers.
The grounds of Terrassa FC were more than simply a place for young Olmo to train. In fact, they were an exhibition platform for a youngster who was taking neighboring clubs such as RCD Espanyol seriously due to his precocious skills on the ball.
Taking part in the Barcelona club’s trials for the first time, the joy that Dani Olmo’s parents, especially his father, experienced was beyond measure when their son came through.
Olmo joined RCD Espanyol in 2006, at the age of eight, to begin a serious football career when it was the right time for him. “Earnest” is a name he chose because he began playing more competitive football kilometers away from his comfort zone.
In addition, I must note that Olmo was not an ugly duckling at RCD Espanyol, nor was he a non-prosperous player when he arrived at Barcelona academy as a 9-year-old in 2007.
In fact, he recorded a quick and impressive rise through the La Masia ranks and finished as the club’s top scorer in four out of the six seasons he spent in the club’s youth team.
After two Korean players arrived on the scene, the life of the teenagers took a turn for the worse. It must be said that both of the new kids – Kyeol-Heui Jang and Lee Seung-woo – a winger and a center-forward, had strong media presences and big reputations before joining the club.
The result was that Olmo was marginalized on the under-16 team as a result. As a result of this development, Olmo joined Dinamo Zagreb in a somewhat surprising move since the player sensed a bleak future at Barcelona.
The move to Dinamo Zagreb was a brave new world for Olmo who made his first-team debut with the Croatian side in February 2015 and went on to become a reliable goalscorer for the club. He has even been named the best player in the Croatian First Football League for 2018 and has been placed in 11th place in Tuttosport’s Golden Boy award, ahead of players such as Josip Brekalo and Kylian Mbappe.
At the time of writing this article, Olmo has achieved a meteoric rise similar to what was experienced by Gabriel Barbosa, Alfredo Morelos, Lys Mousset, and Rodrygo Goes.
In addition to being an established attacking midfielder/winger, he has over the years also drawn interest from English teams Chelsea and Manchester United.
Aside from Barcelona, he is also being sought after by the Croatian team, who are confident of signing their one-time starlet, who made a name for himself in Croatia. As they say, the rest, as they say, is history. There have been different speculations regarding Dani Olmo’s love life, from whether or not he has a girlfriend to what his finances are like.
As a matter of fact, the speculations are continually being fuelled by the fact that Olmo has never made any indications to indicate if he is single or not. Despite the fact that some theorize that he has a secret girlfriend, others believe that the attacking midfielder is single and focused on his career as a whole.
Although, one can’t rule out the possibility that the winger could be soon identified as married to a beautiful wife, given his penchant for pulling off surprises like the one that forced him to leave Barcelona. Regardless of the way in which their relationship status develops for him in the future, it can be authoritatively said that he does not have any children out of wedlock at the time of writing.
In Dani Olmo’s family especially his parents are being counted more than once whenever anyone counts his blessings. Dani Olmo can never imagine a better life without the love and support of his family. You will find in this section some interesting facts about Dani Olmo’s family members, beginning with his parents.
He is the son of Miguel Olmo Forte, who is Miguel’s father. A Spaniard born on the 20th day of January 1966, he played professional football for teams in the lower leagues of Spain.
It’s not surprising that the father of two has been managing teams since he hung up his boots in 1998. Olmo and he share a close father-son relationship and he has been involved in key decisions that Olmo has been making about the future of his career.
Despite the fact that little is known about Olmo’s mother, we do know that she is of Croatian descent and helped raise Olmo.
It is true that the football genius rarely talks about her, nor does he wax lyrical about his father during interviews.
The dispositions of such a professional will only serve to emphasize his professional nature, which is quite distinct from his personal and private life.
Olmo is known to have just one older brother who has been referred to as Carlos.
It also comes as no surprise to hear that Carlos began his career as a youth footballer with Terrassa FC, and he went on to become a professional footballer who, as of writing, is a defender for Dinamo Zagreb II. Dani Olmo has not revealed much about her life outside of her immediate family. He has not revealed much about his family, particularly his maternal grandparents.
Milagros Forte, his paternal grandmother, has been identified as his great-grandmother. There is not a great deal of information available about his paternal grandfather. Similarly, as far as the player’s uncles, aunts, and cousins are concerned, not much is known about them. The names of his nephews and nieces have not yet been released, at the time of writing.
Olmo’s personality has all the qualities associated with the Taurus Zodiac sign. In the world of signs, sensitivity is included as part of the list, as well as spot-on intuition, humbleness, and stability. It is these characteristics that sum up to give the winger a cool persona. A persona that enchants both his friends and fans alike.
During his share of 24 hours as a winger, he engages in a few activities that are considered to be a part of his interests and hobbies in order to make the most of them. Among them are traveling, playing tennis, listening to music, and spending quality time with friends and family.
As of the time of writing this bio, however, one must keep in mind that his net worth has not yet been determined. The fact that he only has a few years’ experiences playing top-flight football is not a deterrent.
David Silva Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Brother, Son, Net Worth & Wiki
Due to this fact, he neither spends a lot of money at the time of writing nor lives a luxurious lifestyle. His lifestyle is the same as that of most successful players. This is especially true of those who own exotic cars and live in luxurious houses. In spite of this, Olmo does know how to party well and spend holidays at world resorts and parks.
There is no doubt that the key to living a humble lifestyle is credited to Dani Olmo’s parents who strive day in and day out to make sure he stays grounded. It is best to conclude the story of Daniel Olmo’s childhood and biography with the following little-known fact about him.
Olmo is not a big fan of religion. At the time when this article was written, there were virtually no signs that pointed to his beliefs. Dani Olmo’s parents probably did not bring up their son in a way that forced him to follow a particular religious doctrine due to the fact that they didn’t make him do so. There can therefore be no definitive statement about whether Omlo is a believer or not.
At the time of writing, Olmo’s worries about body arts and tattoos are the least of his worries. With a height of 1.79 meters, the attacking winger is rather focused on improving his physique through regular training and exercise. It is true that he does have a very muscular build and would love to kook macho in the future.
Olmo is also not known to smoke or drink at the time of writing. He shares this characteristic with many humble footballers, such as Emi Suenclia and Tariq Lamptey. This is one of the reasons for such a lifestyle. It is obvious that the football genius has not lost sight of the benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Dani Olmo Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2022?
In January 2020, the attacking midfielder signed a contract with Red Bull Leipzig that will pay him a whopping salary of 1.2 million euros (1.0 Million Pounds) per year. I have crunched the numbers, and this means he earns more than €3,288 (£2,740) per day and more than €137 (£114) per hour.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||2 Million Euro (1.7 MIllion Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||1.2 Million Euro (1.0 Million Pound)|
|Per Month Salary||€100,000 (£86,957)|
|Per Week Salary||€23,077 (£20,067)|
|Per Day Salary||€3,288 (£2,859)|
|Per Hour Salary||€137 (£119)|
|Per Minute Salary||€2 (£2)|
|Current Contract||With RB Leipzig|
|Contract Signed||Jan 25, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$38.50 Million|
|Market Value||$49.50 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$55.00 Million (Jul 15, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
It is estimated that he has a net worth of about 2 million Euros. Currently, our boy’s market value is about $49.50 million as of this writing.
Luka Modrić Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Awards, Net Worth & Wiki
Dani Olmo In FIFA 2022
Dani Olmo is currently 24 years old, and he is currently playing for the German club RB Leipzig as an attacking midfielder. The player’s overall rating in FIFA 22 is 82, with a potential rating of 87. Dani Olmo has a rating of 4 stars on skillmoves. Dani Olmo prefers to use his right foot to shoot. His workrates are Medium / High. Daniel Olmo is an Argentinian footballer whose height is 179 cm and his weight is estimated to be 72 kg based on our database. Currently he is playing with jersey numbers 19 and 25.
Dani Olmo FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|43 ||Heading Accuracy||75||FK Accuracy|
|84||Short Passing||79||Long Passing|
- In a surprise move, Olmo joined Dinamo Zagreb on 31 July 2014 at the age of 16 in a surprise move.
- On the 7th of February 2015, he made his first-team debut for the club against Lokomotiva Zagreb.
- Dinamo Zagreb and Olmo signed a new four-year contract on 22 August 2016, extending Olmo’s current contract.
- As part of the 4–1 victory over Fenerbahçe in the Europa League on 20 September 2018, he assisted Izet Hajrovic for the third goal and scored the fourth as well.
- Olmo was named the best player of the Prva HNL for 2018 on 17 December.
- In the same month, I had the honor of being nominated for Tuttosport’s Golden Boy award, finishing ahead of the likes of Kylian Mbappé and Josip Brekalo.
- He is credited with scoring the only goal in a Europa League round of 32 games against Viktoria Plzen on 14 February, which ended in a 2–1 defeat for his team.
- He was named the best player and best young player of the 2018–19 season of the Prva HNL on 3 June.
- He made his Champions League debut against Atalanta on 18 September 2019, when the hosts won 4–0 at home. A draw of 2–2 at the hands of Shakhtar Donetsk on 22 October marked his first goal in the competition.
- On 11 December, he scored the only goal for Dinamo in their 1–4 defeat at the hands of Manchester City, as Dinamo finished at the bottom of the group.
- Olmo signed a four-year contract with RB Leipzig on 25 January 2020, marking the start of his professional career.
- On 1 February 2020, he made his debut for the club in a 2–2 draw against Borussia Mönchengladbach. He replaced Tyler Adams in the 69th minute of the game.
- Three days later, he came off the bench for Amadou Haidara in the 46th minute and scored the only goal in a 3-1 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt in the DFB-Pokal.
- It was on 9 February that he made his first start for the club, in a match against Bayern Munich which ended in a goalless draw. He was substituted in the 69th minute for Patrik Schick.
- In the 12 June match against 1899 Hoffenheim, he scored both goals in a 2–0 victory over the German side.
- In August 2013, he scored the opening goal in Leipzig’s 2–1 win against Atlético Madrid at Estádio José Alvalade, as they reached the semi-finals of the Champions League for the first time in the club’s history.
- It was Olmo who was part of Spain’s squad in Bulgaria for the European Under-17 Championship in 2015. During the tournament, he scored in the penalty shoot-out as they were eliminated by Germany in the quarter-finals, but later the same year he failed with his penalty attempt as Spain lost to England by the same means in a play-off for the category’s World Cup.
- At the end of 2017, Dinamo Zagreb’s director Tomislav Svetina told the media that the club was doing all it could to get the teenager Croatian citizenship.
- In the course of time, Olmo showed a desire to switch to Croatia at the international level. In October of the same year, however, he made his Under-21 debut for the Spanish national team.
- In 2019, Olmo was part of the Spanish squad that won the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in Italy and San Marino. He played four matches, assisted one goal, and scored three goals, including one in the final, which earned him the title of Man of the Match.
- In November 2019, Olmo was called up for his first senior team duty, for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against Malta and Romania, after Spain had already qualified for the tournament.
- In his debut on 15 November, he came on as a substitute for Alvaro Morata in the 66th minute and scored three minutes later in the 7–0 win over Malta at home.
- Pau Torres, another debutant from Spain, also scored, making this the first time in over 30 years that two Spaniards have scored on their first offense.
- He was included in Luis Enrique’s 24-man squad for the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament on 24 May 2021.
- In an extra-time match against Croatia on 28 June, he provided both Morata and Mikel Oyarzabal with assists to set the score at 4-3 and 5-3 respectively, thus setting the score at 4-3 and 5-3 respectively.
- On 2 July, after the 1–1 draw with Switzerland went to a penalty shoot-out, Olmo successfully converted his penalty to give Spain a 3–1 victory over Switzerland.
- In the semi-final against Italy on 6 July, he provided Morata with an assist for a goal to restore Parigi’s lead. However, another 1–1 draw went to a penalty shoot-out, with Olmo missing his penalty and Italy winning 4–2.
- As of 29 June 2021, he was included in Luis de la Fuente’s 22-man squad for the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- It was Olmo who contributed to Spain winning Olympic silver by providing an assist in the 1–1 draw with Argentina, and a goal and an assist in the 5–2 victory over Ivory Coast. Despite being selected as a starter in the final, Spain ended up losing 2–1 to Brazil.
Facts About Dani Olmo
- Having come from RCD Espanyol to FC Barcelona’s youth academy at the age of nine, Olmo was born in Terrassa, Barcelona, Catalonia.
- Olmo’s father, Miquel, is a retired football player.
- There is not much known about Olmo’s mother, but it is understood that she is of Croatian descent. Their paternal grandfather Olmo hails from Croatia. When Olmo was playing for Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia, he was given the opportunity to become a Croatian citizen while he was playing for the club.
- He was a forward who played professionally for lower-league teams.
- Daniel’s older brother Carlos is also a professional footballer who plays as a defender for Karlovac 1919.
- Olmo speaks Croatian fluently.
- The Catalan giants Barcelona poached Olmo a year after the Spanish giants had lost interest in him because of Olmo’s talent. As a result of this move, Olmo has had the opportunity to share a piece of Catalan history with both sides of the region.
- The young striker thrived at La Masia, with Olmo finishing as their youth team’s top scorer four out of six times. It appeared as though the youngster would make the next breakthrough and become the pride of the Catalans. It wasn’t until two Koreans arrived amid much fanfare that his star status changed.
- It is no secret that the Spaniard is a versatile midfielder. He has the ability to play in a number of positions. It is his trade to be a midfielder, but he can also play on the wing or lead the line as a striker. Moreover, he has a high level of genius on the ball.
Dani Alves Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Career, Salary, Net Worth & Wiki
Is Dani Olmo Croatian?
The Spanish national of mixed ethnicity with Spanish and Croatian family origins was raised at his birth city in Terrassa where he grew up alongside his older brother identified as Carlos.
How old is Dani Olmo?
How much salary is Dani Olmo?
RB Leipzig has completed the deal to sign Spanish attacking midfielder Dani Olmo. The transfer was announced just ahead of Leipzig’s 2-0 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt. The 21-year-old will join Leipzig in a deal worth an initial $22.8 million.
How good is Dani Olmo?
Olmo is seen as one of the most talented players in Spain’s latest generation of midfield maestros. The Catalan’s specialties that make him stand out are his technical skills with the ball at his feet. His close control is mesmerizing to watch, and almost impossible to play against as an opposition defender.
A look at Dani Olmo’s life story reveals that our career path is not solely dependent on our childhood dreams when it comes to our career path. The fact that kids compelled him to stay in the post against his wishes was an opportunity for him to build himself up.
In our opinion, the parents should be commended for the fact that they have devoted a large part of their money to enrolling Dani Olmo in a sports academy. It is true they will be very proud of the fact that he never wasted the opportunity he had to succeed in his endeavors.
Thank you for taking out your precious time to read Woodgram’s version of Dani Olmo’s Biography. Our team of writers and researchers care about the accuracy of our content on Spanish Footballers. Please let us know if you spot any wrongs in our article.
On a final note, we would appreciate your feedback (below as a comment) on what you think about Dani Olmo, including our biography of him. Now, stay tuned for more Spanish Football Stories from WoodGram.
Pranutan Bahl Bio, Age, Movies, Father, Height, Net Worth & Wiki