Constance Nunes is a model, reality celebrity, automotive technician, and social influencer from the United States. She became well-known after appearing on the hit reality show Car Masters: Rust to Riches. Constance is an engine specialist at the Gotham Garage. In addition, she is the garage’s only female mechanic.
Because her father was a race car builder, Constance from Gotham Garage has always been surrounded by vehicles since she was a child. As a result, she brings a wealth of automotive engineering expertise to the table. Wikipedia has a biography of Constance Nunes.
Constance Nunes Bio & Wiki
|Real Name||Constance Nunes|
|Date Of Birth||17 November 1989|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||in centimeters – 171 cm|
in meters – 1.71 m
in Feet Inches – 5’7″
|Weight||in Kilograms – 59 kg|
in Pounds – 130 lbs
|Marital Status||Married (On 9 February 2019 at Piru, California, the United States)|
|Residence Address||Los Angeles, California|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Mechanic & Social Media Star|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$3 Million|
Constance Nunes Early Life
On November 17th, 1989, the mechanic was born. Constance Nunes’ age is unknown. She will be 31 years old in June 2021. Originally from Portugal, she was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
Nunes’ father was a amateur racer and seasoned mechanic. When Nunes was a child, she began working on cars with her father, and it was through this practice that she developed her passion for cars and auto repair.
Nunes stands for photos on the starting grid before the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Cup Series race at Sonoma Raceway on June 6, 2021 in Sonoma, California. courtesy of Getty Images/Carmen Mandato
Deepthi Sunaina Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Bio & Net Worth
Constance Nunes Career
- Constance began her modelling career at auto exhibitions. She used to hang out in her father’s garage and go to his races with him. She was picked as a model as a result of one of these events.
- She tried her hand at fashion modelling in addition to car exhibitions. During her modelling career, she has worked with brands such as Javanan Magazine, Wrangler, Jockey, Jlux Label, and Feral Cosmetics.
- Constance has also starred in a number of music videos, including Enrique Inglesias ft. Pitbull’s dance hit I’m a Freak and Paris Hilton‘s High Off My Love. She’s also done stunt work in the movies Bring It On and Dodgeball.
- Nunes has also been in ads for companies such as Reebok and Motorola. In 2016, she also appeared in Kim Kardashian’s Hollywood Game and Kia’s Superbowl Ad.
- Constance is presently starring in the Netflix series Car Masters: Rust to Riches as the principal mechanic. The show follows Constance and her team at Gotham Garage as they rebuild a variety of vehicles, from classic cars to rare and valuable specialised vehicles. The show, which debuted in 2018, has already aired two seasons.
- The Gotham Garage is located in New York City. Constance has also started a business in the restoration of automobiles. Vehicles by Constance is a firm she founded that specialises in customising cars and restoring them to its former splendour. Cars by Constance also serves as a platform for her to blog about the custom building and restoration process, as well as provide general information about the vehicles she works on.
- Nunes started her career as a mechanic working on custom cars later moving on to a variety of vehicles. Almost fifteen years ago, she started working in the sector.
- She has worked for well-known firms such as BMW, Audi, Acura, and Ford in the service department and as an aftermarket director.
- In addition to Gotham Garage, Constance builds cars for specialty shops. In Southern California, she works with companies such as Classics, CARS Etc, and Charlie’s Corvettes. Her other major sponsors are Edelbrock, VP Racing Fuels, Mickey Thompson Tires, and Rockstar Performance Garage.
- At high-end car conferences and events like Motorama, Wekfest, and SEMA, the seasoned technician has served as a judge, host, and made countless star appearances. She has also competed in a number of professional races, including the Gumball 3000 Rally and the Targa Trophy.
- When Nunes was 16, she purchased a 1964.5 Ford Mustang. She’s been working on the car for years to get it back to its original performance, and even though it’s in wonderful shape, she’s always looking for ways to improve it.
Constance Nunes Perosnal Life
Nunes has worked with international brands such as BMW, Ford, Acura, and even Audi over the years. Nunes spent a significant amount of time honing her abilities across many different garages before moving on to those well-known companies. Constance is currently employed as one of the mechanics at Gotham Garage. Gotham Garage is her boyfriend.
Constance Nunes Net Worth
Constance Nunes’ net worth is expected to reach $3 million in 2023. Her modelling business provides the majority of her income. Her job as a professional technician and her social media profiles also provide her with a solid paycheck.
Amit Sharma Bio, Age, Wife, Movies, Net Worth
She gets an average of $1300 every Instagram post, according to our calculations. She has collaborated with a number of companies and goods. Her net worth is projected to increase in the coming years.
She will be 34 years old in 2023, according to her date of birth, which is November 17, 1989.
She is married to an autophile, Jared Toller.
She lives in Los Angeles, California.