Christian Dannemann Eriksen is a Danish professional footballer who plays for Tottenham Hotspur, an English football club, as well as the Denmark national team. He began playing football at the age of three, despite being born in Middlefart, Denmark. He began playing for Odense Boldklub, a Danish professional football team, at the age of thirteen. Coaches were confident that he had a bright future ahead of him after he played well. Later, he signed a contract worth about a million Euros with the club Ajax.
He also joined the Danish Under-17 football team at the age of 15. Eventually, the Danish Football Association named him its ‘Danish Talent of the Year’. He was able to represent the Danish national team at the 2010 FIFA World Cup because of his outstanding performances. He was the youngest player at the tournament. However, he was not able to lead his team to victory. Over the course of his career, he has received several important awards and honors including the ‘Danish Football Player of the Year’ award three times.
Christian Eriksen Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Christian Dannemann Eriksen|
|Age||29 (as in 2021) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Birth Place||Middelfart, Denmark|
|Date of Birth||14 February 1992|
|Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Home Town||Middelfart, Denmark|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Playing guitar|
|Mother's Name||Dorthe Eriksen (Soccer Coach)|
|Father's Name||Thomas Eriksen (Soccer Coach)|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sabrina Kvist Jensen (2012-Present)|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters-• 1 -Name Not Known|
Sons- 1 -Name Not Known
|School||Christian Eriksen started his soccer journey at the age of 3 by joining the youth academy of Middelfart G&BK.|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Profession||Professional Football Player|
|Brands Endorsed||Christian Eriksen has inked a personal endorsement deal with Nike, which requires him to wear their cleats during his professional matches. In addition, he uses his social media activity to promote their products. His social media account has also been used to promote other products and brands, including State Drink (a Danish energy drink brand).|
|Career Manager||Christian Eriksen is represented by Martin Schoots.|
|Debut Club||• In 2005 for Odense Boldklub.|
• In January 2010, he made his professional debut for Ajax.
• In September 2013, he made his first start for Tottenham Hotspur.
• On 28 January 2020, he made his first start for Inter Milan.
|Debut International||In March 2010, he made his first appearance for the Danish National Team.|
|Current Team(s)||• Denmark national team|
• Inter Milan
|Jersey Number||• 8 (Ajax)|
• 23 (Tottenham Hotspur)
• 10 (Denmark national team)
• 24 (Inter Milan)
|Strengths||• Ball Control|
• Attacking Movement
|Weaknesses||No significant weaknesses|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm|
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet inches- 6’0”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 76 kg|
in pounds- 168 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||13.5 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Distinctive Features||Green eyes|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Attacking Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Porche 911|
|Favorite Songs||Teardrops (By Womack & Womack)|
|Favorite Inspiration||Andres Iniesta|
Christian Erikson was born in Middlefart, Denmark, on 14th February 1992. He started playing football before he was three years old.
After joining the Odense Boldklub when he was thirteen, he began playing in Danish youth championships. Even though his team lost in the semifinals, he performed well in his debut season. He won the ‘Best Technical Player’ award at the end of the tournament.
As a result of his brilliant performances, he attracted the interest of many European football clubs. Ultimately, he signed a contract worth around a million Euros with the Amsterdam-based club Ajax. Eriksen has not revealed much about his personal life, but he announced in late 2017 that he is expecting a child with his girlfriend Sabrina Kvist Jensen.
Christian Eriksen Net Worth
The net worth of Christian Eriksen is $25 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$25 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$12 Million|
|Annual Salary||$8 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Porche 911|
• Audi Q8
Inter Milan pays him an annual salary of around $8 million. Inter Milan committed to paying him 10 million euros per season, according to reports.
In January 2020, Eriksen signed a 4.5-year deal with Inter Milan that pays him $8 million a year when his contract at Tottenham Hotspur expires in six months, according to sources.
According to sources, Eriksen will be paid roughly $140,000 per week after tax during the term of his contract with the Serie A club, Tottenham Hotspur initially hoped to pay more than $28 million for the playmaker.
He previously played for Middelfart and Odense Boldklub before joining Ajax for a fee of nearly $1 million. Tottenham Hotspur acquired him for an estimated $11 million in 2013.
According to sources, the soccer player earned more than $100,000 per week while playing for the Spurs.
A rumor that Eriksen was unwilling to extend his contract with Tottenham allegedly led club chairman Daniel Levy to offer the star player a deal worth $13.5 million annually, according to sources.
- Ajax’s Christian Eriksen scored his first goal against Go Ahead Eagles on 25 March 2010. A total of 21 matches were played by him during his first season with the team. Even though he scored only one goal, his overall performance was quite impressive, and subsequently, he was selected to make his international debut in the same year.
- In the 2010-11 season, he also played brilliantly. He was named Danish ‘Talent of the Year’ in December. By scoring in several victories, he continued to prove his worth.
- Among the awards he won that year were Ajax’s ‘Talent of the Year’ and Dutch Football Talent of the Year, making him the second Danish player to win the award. The team greatly appreciated the many assists he provided throughout the season.
- Despite playing in 113 league games and scoring 25 goals, he eventually left Ajax. Tottenham Hotspur became his next club. In September 2013, he made his league debut against Norwich City, which ended in a 2-0 win for his team.
- The player continued to perform brilliantly for the team, scoring multiple goals. In addition to winning the Danish Player of the Year Award, he scored ten goals during the entire season.
- Continuing his successful career, he won the Danish Footballer of the Year award for the third time in 2016. This made him the first player to win the award three times in a row. During the 2016-17 season, he scored eight goals and dished out fifteen assists. At the end of the season, his club finished second to Chelsea, which won the league title.
- Tottenham Player of the Year for the second time, he continued to score for his team the following season.
- Christian Eriksen began playing for Denmark’s national Under-17 team in July 2007.
- The Danish Football Association named him ‘Talent of the Year’ for the U-17 age group the following year. He played for the team until February 2009. In 2009, he was also a member of the U-18 and U-19 squads.
- In 2010, he made his Danish National Team debut in a friendly match against Austria. In addition, he was selected to represent his country at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. During the tournament, he was the youngest player. Only two matches were played, and his team did not do well. They were eliminated from the group stage.
- He took part in a friendly match against England in 2011, in which his team lost 2-1. The match’s Man of the Match was praised for his performance. The goal he scored in June 2011 helped his team to a 2-0 victory against Iceland, enabling them to qualify for Euro 2012. He became the youngest Danish player to ever score a goal in a European qualification match.
- He played a major role in helping the team qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. His performance was praised by the team manager Age Hareide, who called him one of the top ten players in the world.
Facts About Christian Eriksen
- Having been purchased by Ajax for $1 million from Odense Boldklub in October 2008, he moved to Amsterdam. Middelfart, his former club, received €35,000 in compensation, which was used to build a new pitch.
- He was named Ajax’s “Talent of the Year” at the end of his debut season. He was also named Dutch Football Talent of the Year.
- Eriksen scored his first goal in the UEFA Champions League in Ajax’s match against Dinamo Zagreb in October 2011.
- After winning the prestigious award for three consecutive years in January 2016, he became Denmark’s first-ever three-time winner of the Danish Footballer of the Year Award.
- The Danish Football Player of the Year award was presented to him in November 2011. He won the award due to his strong performances for Ajax during their league title win as well as his role in Denmark’s successful UEFA Euro 2012 qualification.
- Tottenham Hotspur and Ajax agreed to an 11 million pound deal in August 2013 to bring him to Tottenham Hotspur. Both he and Erik Lamela were expected to provide the attacking thrust Gareth Bale had previously provided before moving to Real Madrid.
- He was linked with a move to Manchester United in the summer of 2015, but released a public statement revealing that he intended to remain with the London club.
- In April 2018, he was selected along with Spurs teammates Harry Kane and Jan Vertonghen for the PFA Team of the Year. It was his first selection to the team that is chosen by fellow professional players.
- In the Euro 2012 match against Iceland, he became the youngest Danish player ever to score in a European qualification match.
- Christian collapsed after being struck by a ball during a match against Finland in the Euro 2020 tournament. He was subsequently hospitalized.
Who is Christian Erikson’s partner?
Sabrina Kvist Jensen
What English team did Eriksen play?
The Inter Milan midfielder regained consciousness before being taken to the hospital. Eriksen previously played for Tottenham Hotspur, where he played alongside England captain Harry Kane and defender Kieran Trippier.
What happened to Eriksen in Inter?
Christian Eriksen can’t play for Inter Milan because the Italian Football Federation does not allow players with ICD’s to play.
Is Eriksen banned from playing football?
Following the collapse of Euro 2020, Christian Eriksen was banned from playing football. After health rules effectively prevented Christian Eriksen from playing in Italy, the Danish star won’t be able to return to his title-winning Inter Milan team this season.