Chidozie Collins Awaziem, a Nigerian professional football player on loan from Boavista, plays as a center defender for Croatian club Hajduk Split. He was born on January 1, 1997.
Awaziem was one of the 23 players selected by Gernot Rohr for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, although he did not participate since his team lost in the group stage. 2019 and 2021 Africa Cup of Nations both selected him.
Chidozie Awaziem Bio/Wiki
[table id=5161 /]
- Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira: 2018
Chidozie Awaziem Net Worth
The range of Chidozie Awaziem’s net worth or income is thought to be between £1,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5162 /]
Chidozie Awaziem FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Chidozie Awaziem has an overall rating of 71 and his potential is also 77.
[table id=5160 /]
- Awaziem, an Enugu native, moved to Portugal in 2014 to join FC Porto, where he played his final season as a youngster and won the equivalent league championship.
- With the Segunda Liga B squad, he made his senior debut.
- Awaziem played the whole ninety minutes in a 2-0 loss on the road against C.D.
- Feirense in the Taça da Liga on January 27, 2016, when he was just 19 years old.
- On February 12, he made his debut in the Primeira Liga, starting once again in a 2-1 victory at S.L. Benfica as a result of a defensive injury problem.
- Awaziem spent the 2017–18 campaign on loan with FC Nantes in France.
- On August 6, 2017, he played in his debut Ligue 1 game, entering as a 74th-minute replacement in a 3-0 loss to Lille OSC.
- Awaziem joined aykur Rizespor in January 2019 on a temporary loan basis through the rest of the season.
- He relocated to CD Leganés on August 15 under the same circumstance.
- Awaziem, who is still a Porto property, agreed to a temporary contract with Boavista F.C., a Porto-based team, ahead of the 2020–21 season with the requirement of a permanent four–year agreement on June 30, 2021.
- On September 8, 2021, after serving as Alanyaspor’s loanee, he returned to the Turkish Süper Lig.
- Awaziem was loaned to HNK Hajduk Split on August 1 of 2022 with the possibility of a permanent transfer at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Awaziem, who is 19 years old, was called up by Nigeria for friendlies on May 27 and May 31 against Mali and Luxembourg.
- On June 1, 2017, he started his first senior match, a 3-0 exhibition victory against Togo in Paris.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 192 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to HNK Hajduk Split, his net worth is £1,500,000 (as of 2023).