Carlos Soler Barragán (born 2 January 1997) is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Spain national team as a center or right midfielder.
Soler began his professional career with Valencia, where he appeared in 226 games, scored 36 goals, and won the Copa del Rey in 2019. He signed for Paris Saint-Germain in 2022 for an initial cost of €18 million.
Carlos Soler Bio/Wiki
[table id=5439 /]
- Copa del Rey: 2018–19
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2019; runner-up: 2017
- Summer Olympic silver medal: 2020
Carlos Soler Net Worth
The range of Carlos Soler’s net worth or income is thought to be between €47,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5419 /]
Carlos Soler FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Carlos Soler has an overall rating of 83 and his potential is also 88.
[table id=5402 /]
- Soler, who was born in Valencia, began playing football at the age of four by taking half-time shots for Bonreps, his brother’s side.
- The club sought him after being impressed by his power; he was first too bashful and only joined after his grandfather gave him a Game Boy for going.
- In 2005, he joined his hometown club Valencia’s junior system, initially as a prolific striker but subsequently being pulled back to an attacking midfielder and then to a central midfielder.
- On 3 May 2015, Soler made his senior debut with the reserves, starting in a 1-0 Segunda División B away loss against Cornellà.
- On December 13, he scored his first senior goal, putting his team ahead in a 2-2 draw against Badalona.
- On the 12th of March, he extended his contract for two years with the option of an additional year and was an unused substitute in the main squad’s 2-1 home win against Athletic Bilbao in the UEFA Europa League.
- Soler made his first team – and La Liga – debut on December 10, 2016, replacing Mario Suárez in a 3-2 loss to Real Sociedad at the Anoeta Stadium.
- The following 21 January, he scored his first goal in the division in a 2-0 Valencian Community derby win against Villarreal at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
- He was sent off in a 4-0 loss to Eibar at the Mestalla Stadium on February 4 after a scuffle with Gonzalo Escalante during a corner kick routine, resulting in a penalty.
- Soler signed his third new deal with Valencia in less than a year in January 2018, binding him to the club until 2021 and boosting his release clause to €80 million.
- Soler signed a five-year contract with Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) on September 1, 2022.
- The initial transfer fee was €18 million, with the possibility of an additional €3 million.
- He made his debut five days later as a late replacement in a 2-1 Champions League home win over Juventus, and he played his first league game off the bench on September 18 in a 1-0 win over Lyon.
- Soler was a member of the Spanish Olympic squad that competed in the postponed 2020 event in Japan, winning a silver medal.
- He was later called up to the senior squad for games against Sweden, Georgia, and Kosovo in August 2021.
- He made his debut against the Swedes on September 2nd, scoring a volley after four minutes in a 2-1 loss, and three days later he scored again in a 4-0 triumph against Georgia in Badajoz.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 180 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to PSG, his net worth is €47,000,000 (as of 2023).