Popularly known as Casemiro, Carlos Henrique Casimiro plays as a defensive midfielder for the Spanish club Real Madrid and the Brazilian national team. One of the best defensive midfielders in the world, he is often considered one of the best. Formerly of Sao Paulo, where he scored 11 goals in 112 games, Casemiro moved to Real Madrid in 2013 and spent a season on loan at Porto.
Paulo Dybala Biography, Age, Height, Family, Nationality, Net Worth & Wiki
From 2014 to 2018, he was a member of the Real Madrid squad that won four Champions League titles. In total, he has won fourteen major trophies at Real Madrid, including four UEFA Champions League titles, two La Liga titles, one Copa del Rey title, and three FIFA Club World Cup titles. As a full international since 2011, Casemiro was part of Brazil’s squad at the 2018 FIFA World Cup as well as at four Copa América tournaments, which included the 2019 tournament victory.
Bruno Henrique Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Carlos Henrique Casimiro Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Carlos Henrique Casimiro|
|Age||30 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||São José dos Campos, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1992|
|Residence||São José dos Campos, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Home Town||São José dos Campos, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Magda de Faria Casemiro|
|Father's Name||Servando Casimero|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anna Mariana Casemiro|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Anna Mariana Casemiro|
|Marriage Date||28 June 2014|
|Marriage Place||Not Available|
|Children||Daughters- Sara Casemiro|
Sons- 1- Name Not Available
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Brands Endorsed||• Nordic Life|
|Career Manager||He is represented by Best of You.|
|Debut Club||• 2013: Real Madrid CF, Real Madrid Castilla |
• 2010: Sao Paulo FC
|Debut International||• 2011: Brazil national under-19 football team, Brazil national football team|
• 2009: Brazil national under-19 football team
|Jersey Number||• 14 (Real Madrid CF)|
• 5 (Brazil national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Real Madrid CF|
• Brazil national football team
|Strengths||• Long Passing|
• Saving long shots
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 84 kg|
in pounds- 185 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Brazilian|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||• Black hair|
• Dark Brown eyes
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9.5 UK|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Friend||Oscar Ribot|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Role Models||Sergio Ramos|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
|Favorite Movie||Thor Series|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
A full biography of the man known as “The New Makelele”, presented by Woodgram. A full account of Casemiro’s boyhood is provided in our version of his Biography Facts, which includes his Childhood Story. Next, we describe how Casemiro became successful.
An analysis of the Defensive Midfield GOAT covers his life story before fame, family life, and many OFF and ON-Pitch little-known facts about him. It’s true that everyone knows about Casemiro’s abilities, but few are aware of his biography, which is quite intriguing. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Carlos Henrique Jose Francisco Venancio Casimiro, better known as ‘Casemiro’, was born on the 23rd of February, 1992 in Sao Jose dos Campos, Sao Paulo, Brazil. His parents were Venancio Magda de Faria Casemiro (mother) and Servando Casimero (father).
Casemiro is the first child of his parents. Due to his biological father’s absence, he endured a difficult childhood. His super mom, Venancio, did her best to give him an education. A life of hardship faced as an ordinary poor child prepared Casemiro for an extraordinary destiny he was able to achieve through dogged determination.
When he was a child, young kids in rural Sao Paulo took up football, which at the time was a lifeline to riches. Nilton de Jesus Moreira, who owns a popular soccer school, helped Casimiro to get into his academy. In his youth, little Casemiro played football for Paulista De Futebol, an affiliate of Sao Paulo academy.
He felt great happiness and to date, is still thankful for the opportunity given to him by Nilton de Jesus Moreira and his family. He never disappointed them. Casemiro fought so hard to become a useful product of Sao Paulo FC’s youth system. From the age of 11 upwards, he acted as captain to its sides.
It was during the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup that he achieved great fame.
Sao Paulo also won the Copa Sudamericana in 2012 under his leadership. Hence, scouts and club managers all over Europe kept an eye on him and put him on their shopping list. Soon, Real Madrid was interested in signing him.
About Carlos Henrique Casimiro Father
As of the time of writing, Casemiro has a painful memory of his father who is still alive. The steering wheel does not hold good memories. A conjugal crisis caused Casemiro’s dad (Servando Casimero) to leave his home at age 5. After Casemiro had made it, his father didn’t return home.
Casemiro talked about his father during the interview with sources…
“If I see him on the street today, I won’t recognize him. He had a serious fight with my mum when I was five and left the family for my mum to manage. I’ve wanted to meet him because I have no grudge against him. It was what God wanted for me. That’s why I have always left it just the way it is”
About Carlos Henrique Casimiro Mother
Although Casemiro said he has no grudge against his father, he regrets only having his mother during his creation. According to him… “My mother was always with me, she always supported me, and thanks to God I can help my family. I’m happy I had her by my side when I needed it most, “said the Se”o Paulo player.
About Carlos Henrique Casimiro Siblings:
Casemiro has two siblings. His brother, Lucas Casemiro, and a little sister named Bianca Casemiro.
“When I’m at home, my brother drops a few funk steps (laughs).” But we also have creativity. Casemiro, who is 6 years older than Lucas and 12 years older than Bianca, said that Lucas assists him in choreography.
Bianca Casemiro enjoys watching Real Madrid matches. Her older brother is her favorite. According to her “It was like a movie”. But it was real. All 90 minutes, she chewed her nails while cheering on her oldest brother.
Casemiro’s love story revolves around one woman, Anna Mariana Ortega Brahm, a native of Brazil.
In June 2014, the couple tied the knot. Anna Mariana Ortega was 25 years old at the time, and Casemiro was 22. Anna was born on 12th July 1989, making her 3 years older than her footballer husband. She is a leading figure in the Brazilian makeup industry. It’s no wonder she always looks good in pictures.
The makeup artist comes from a well-known Brazilian family. She is the sister of Anna Paula Ortega, Anna Carol Ortega, and Anna Beatriz Ortega. According to her Instagram page, she graduated from a Business Administration program. Her social media presence is prolific. She posts selfies and pictures of her and her man sharing special moments together. They have a daughter named Sara Casemiro.
Éder Militão Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Carlos Henrique Casimiro Net Worth
How much does Carlos Henrique Casimiro earn?
In August 2015 the defensive midfielder signed a contract with Real Madrid that nets him a whopping salary of 10.4 million euros (9.2 Million Pound) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €51,557 (£45,609) per day and €2,148 (£1,900) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||62.4 Million Euro (55.2 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||€10,400,000 (£9,043,478)|
|Per Month Salary||€866,667 (£753,623)|
|Per Week Salary||€200,000 (£173,913)|
|Per Day Salary||€28,493 (£24,777)|
|Per Hour Salary||€1,187 (£1,032)|
|Per Minute Salary||€20 (£17)|
|Market Value||$66.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$88.00 Million (Mar 5, 2020)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Audi|
From So Paolo, the Brazilian signed for Real Madrid as a relative unknown, but made his mark with the Los Blancos, winning their first of four UEFA Champions Leagues. The defensive midfielder boasts a net worth of approximately €62.4 million (£55.2 million); he is considered one of the best in his position and commands a market value of well over $66.00 million).
- In Sao José dos Campos, Sao Paulo, Casemiro is a product of Sao Paulo FC’s youth system.
- At the age of 11 and upwards, he served as captain of its sides; he was called “Carlao” – an augmentative form of his first name in Portuguese – early on, and would be selected to compete in the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- Casimiro made his Série A debut on 25 July 2010 in an away loss against Santos FC.
- In a 2–2 draw with Cruzeiro Esporte Clube on 15 August, he scored his first professional goal.
- In the 2012 Campeonato Paulista, Casemiro scored the first goal of a 2–0 victory over Mogi Mirim Esporte Clube at the Arena Barueri after replacing the injured Fabricio early on, but he was later sent off for his actions.
- Sao Paulo also won the Copa Sudamericana with the player making one substitute appearance against Club Universidad de Chile in the quarter-final second leg on 7 November.
- In January 2013, Casemiro was loaned to Real Madrid in Spain, being assigned to the B team of the Segunda Division. In his first appearance in the competition, he started for CE Sabadell FC in a 1–3 loss on 16 February.
- In a 3–1 home win over Real Betis, Casemiro played the full 90 minutes on his La Liga debut on 20 April 2013.
- A week later, he scored his first goal in Europe, opening the reserves’ 4–0 win over AD Alcorcón at the Alfredo di Stéfano Stadium; eight days later, the move was made permanent for four years at R$18,738 million.
- Casemiro was loaned to FC Porto on 19 July 2014 for a season. He played 40 games for the Portuguese, scoring four goals including a free kick on 10 March 2015 in a 4–0 home win (5–1 aggregate) over FC Basel in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
- In June 2015, Casemiro returned to Real Madrid and activated his buyback clause, and two months later, his contract was extended until 2021.
- On 13 March of the following year, he scored his first competitive goal for the Merengues by heading home a corner kick by Jesé in a 2–1 win over UD Las Palmas.
- After mostly playing in the reserve team under Rafael Benitez, Casemiro became the first-choice player under Zinedine Zidane and made 11 appearances in the Champions League in which Real Madrid won. With Atlético Madrid, I played the full 120 minutes in Milan’s 1–1 draw (penalty shootout victory).
- Casemiro scored four goals in 25 matches during the 2016–17 season, helping his team win the national championship for the first time in five years.
- As a result of a long-range strike against Juventus FC in the Champions League final, he helped his team win 4–1; on 8 August 2017, he scored again, putting his team ahead in an eventual 2–1 victory against Manchester United in the UEFA Super Cup.
- Casemiro scored once in 13 appearances during the 2017-18 Champions League season, during which Madrid won their third consecutive and 13th overall title.
- Real Madrid won the 2019–20 La Liga season with him as a regular starter.
- He extended his contract until 2025 in August 2021.
- After playing for Brazil’s under-20s at the 2011 South American Championship and the 2011 World Cup, Casemiro made his senior debut on 14 September 2011, in a 0–0 draw against Argentina, aged just 19.
- He was named to manager Dunga’s squad for the 2015 Copa América but did not appear in the quarterfinal defeat to Chile.
- On 5 May 2016, he was named to the 23-man list for the Copa América Centenario to be played in the United States.
- As of May 2018, Casemiro has been selected by manager Tite for the FIFA World Cup in Russia. In a 1–1 draw against Switzerland in the group stage, he played 60 minutes in his competition debut on 17 June.
- In May 2019, he earned a spot in Brazil’s 23-man squad for the 2019 Copa América on home soil. He scored his first international goal in the final match at the Arena Corinthians against Peru, opening a 5–0 victory, but was also sent off for two yellow cards and suspended from the next match.
- Brazil beat Peru 3-1 in the 2019 Copa América Final on 7 July in the Maracana Stadium.
- On 9 June 2021, he was named to the 2021 Copa América squad.
Marquinhos Biography, Age, Position, Jersey, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Carlos Henrique Casimiro
- Carlos Enrique Casemiro is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Real Madrid.
- Real Madrid’s multiple Champions League champion is praised for his tough tackling and occasionally brilliant long shots.
- Sao Paulo was his hometown club before he rose to prominence at FC Porto on loan.
- He was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 23 February 1992. After his father abandoned the family, his upbringing was filled with hardship and struggles.
- Casemiro struggled to meet the ends before enrolling in the Sao Paulo youth academy. At the age of 18, he made his senior team debut after shining for the juniors.
- As a junior player, Casemiro represented Brazil Under 17s and Under 20s. In 2011, Casemiro made his professional debut against Argentina in a friendly. In the final stages of the goalless draw, he was brought onto the field.
- Casemiro has proven to be a highly competent and committed member of Sao Paulo, both at the youth levels and on the senior team. European scouts took note of his performances, and his 2012 triumph in the Copa Sudamericana earned him a loan to Real Madrid.
- Early in his career, he rarely played for the senior team but excelled for the youth team. In 2013, he signed a permanent deal with Real Madrid, and he won ‘La Decima’ of the Champions League that year.
- Porto signed the talented youngster on a loan deal. The forward scored four goals in 40 matches this season as he was in red hot form. In the Champions League knockout round, he scored an incredible goal against FC Basel.
- After the loan period ended, Casemiro found it difficult to get into the starting lineup when Rafael Benitez was the manager. He was sacked midway through the season. Real Madrid’s new coach Zinedine Zidane made Casemiro an integral part of the midfield.
- In addition to defusing attacks from the opposition, he was also responsible for launching attacks on behalf of Madrid. In 2016 and 2017, he played a key role in Real’s consecutive Champions League triumphs.
- A long-range screamer is also among his specialties. The one against Napoli in the 2017 Champions League knockouts and the one against Juventus in the finals are among the most memorable.
- It has been a big disappointment for Casemiro that he has not been able to emulate his good performances in club football for the national team.
- After a run of brilliant performances, Casemiro has often been accused of diminishing for a few matches.
- The 2017-18 season, however, has seen him disappoint more than not. While Madrid is having a bad season, he hasn’t been particularly singled out. However, he has received a lot of criticism.
- Real Madrid’s Casemiro has played in over 130 matches and scored 11 goals. The 30-year-old has represented the Selecao 20 times but has never scored a goal.
What nationality is Casemiro?
Does Casemiro have tattoos?
He does not seem to be sporting any tattoos on his skin.
Where is Casemiro now?
- Real Madrid CF
- Brazil national football team
Who is better Casemiro or Kante?
Who is the better player between Casemiro and Kante? Casemiro has played fewer than 30% of the league games. Kante has played fewer than 30% of the league games. We only display the records of players who played more than 30% of the team’s time.
Who is better Kimmich or Casemiro?
Casemiro has played less than 30% of the games in the league. Kimmich has played less than 30% of the games in the league. We only show records for players who played more than 30% of the team played time.