Ayoyinka Bukayo Saka, T. M. (born 5 September 2001) is an English professional footballer who plays for the Premier League club Arsenal and the England national team as a winger, left-back, or midfielder. Saka is well-known for his offensive incisiveness and creativity, and he is widely regarded as one of the world’s top young football players.
Saka has spent his entire professional career at Arsenal, where he has won an FA Cup and an FA Community Shield while establishing himself as one of the club’s most productive and prominent players. He was selected Arsenal’s player of the season after the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons. Saka has played for England at many youth levels, scoring six goals in 27 appearances.
Bukayo Saka Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Bukayo Ayoyinka T. M. Saka|
|Nick Name||Bukayo Saka|
|Age (as of 2023)||22 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||London Borough of Ealing, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth||5 September 2001|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Adenike Saka|
|Father's Name||Yomi Saka|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||Arsenal FC|
|Jersey Number||• England - 25|
• Arsenal FC - 7
|Current Team(s)||• England|
• Arsenal FC
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||20 / 4|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Elite Project Group Ltd|
|Style Of Play||None|
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.78 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 10″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 65 kg|
• in pounds - 140 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||British|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Right Midfield|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Saka says he would be a basketball player or an actress if he wasn’t a footballer. Will Smith was his childhood idol, and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was his favorite program.
His all-time favorite footballer is Thierry Henry, and he credits Alexis Sanchez as an inspiration, claiming that he even tried to replicate Sanchez’s boots as an academy player. Saka named David Luiz as one of his former teammates who helped him the most during his career, stating “he went out of his way” to help a lot of Arsenal kids “on and off the pitch.”
- FA Cup: 2019–20
- FA Community Shield: 2020
- UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2018–19
- UEFA European Championship runner-up: 2020
- England Men’s Player of the Year: 2021–22
- Arsenal Player of the Season: 2020–21, 2021−22
- IFFHS Men’s Youth (U20) World Team: 2021
Bukayo Saka Net Worth
The range of Bukayo Saka’s net worth or income is thought to be between €2,400,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€2,400,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€2,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€500,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€41,667|
|Salary per Week||€9,615|
|Salary Per Day||€1,370|
|Salary Per Day||€1|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Bukayo Saka FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Bukayo Saka has an overall rating of 82 and his potential is also 89.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|45||Heading Accuracy||69||FK Accuracy|
|80||Short Passing||65||Long Passing|
|65||Defensive Awareness||67||Sliding Tackle|
- Saka joined Arsenal’s Hale End academy at the age of seven, having previously played for Watford’s junior teams.
- Saka was offered a professional contract by Arsenal at the age of 17 and progressed to the under-23 team.
- Saka made his senior competitive debut for Arsenal on November 29, 2018, in a Europa League match against Vorskla Poltava, coming on as a 68th-minute substitute for Aaron Ramsey.
- Saka made his first complete home appearance for Arsenal in a Europa League encounter against Qaraba on December 13, 2018.
- Saka made his Premier League debut on January 1, 2019, in a 4-1 win against Fulham, replacing Alex Iwobi in the 83rd minute.
2019–20: Breakthrough and FA Cup win
- Saka scored his first senior goal on September 19th, shooting a stunning long-range effort into the corner against Eintracht Frankfurt in the UEFA Europa League.
- He concluded the game with two assists and a 3-0 victory.
- Saka’s performances in Germany were rewarded with his first Premier League start, a 3-2 home triumph over Aston Villa.
- He then assisted Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, bringing up Arsenal’s equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- Saka began to establish himself as a regular in the Arsenal first team after injuries to Sead Kolainac and Kieran Tierney.
2020–21: Arsenal Player of the Season
- Saka was in the starting lineup and earned an assist in the 2020 FA Community Shield, which Arsenal won 5-4 in a penalty shootout over Liverpool after the match was at 1-1 after 90 minutes.
- In a 3-1 win over Chelsea on December 26, 2020, he scored his third Premier League goal in his 40th appearance.
- Following his outstanding performance in December 2020, he was named Player of the Month on the Arsenal official website.
- In January, he has elected Player of the Month again, having scored three goals and contributed one assist in six games across all competitions, with his goal against West Brom being picked as the runner-up to Arsenal’s Goal.
2021–22: Club top scorer, Second Arsenal Player of the Season
- Saka scored his first goal of the season in a 6-0 EFL Cup second-round triumph at The Hawthorns against West Bromwich Albion in late August.
- In September, he scored his first Premier League goal of the season against Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates Stadium, while also giving an assist in a 3-1 victory.
- Saka made his 100th appearance for Arsenal on October 30 against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium, recording an assist in a 2-0 win.
- Saka got his first senior brace when Arsenal defeated Norwich City 5-0 at Carrow Road on Boxing Day 2021.
- Saka, therefore, became Arsenal’s second-youngest Premier League goal scorer, after only Nicolas Anelka.
- Saka played for England at the under-16, under-17, under-18, under-19, and under-21 levels.
- He was named to England’s under-17 team for the 2018 UEFA European Under-17 Championship in May 2018.
- The Netherlands eliminated the hosts in the semi-finals on penalties, despite Saka scoring his spot attempt.
- Saka scored the game-winning goal for England’s under-18 squad against France in September 2018.
- Saka gained his first call-up to the England under-19 squad in November 2018.
- In a qualifier against Moldova, he scored his first goal at that age level.
- Saka made his England U21s debut on September 4, 2020, in a 6-0 victory over Kosovo.
He is currently 22 years old (as of 2023).
He is 178 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Arsenal FC, his net worth is €2,400,000 (as of 2023).