Benjamin Jacques Marcel Pavard, better known as Benjamin Pavard, is a French professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the France national team. Despite typically playing as a right-back, he is also capable of playing as a center-back. Lille was his first club in Ligue 1 and he transferred to VfB Stuttgart in 2016, where he won the 2. Bundesliga in his first season. After Stuttgart’s relegation at the end of the season, he agreed to join Bayern Munich in January 2019.
By winning the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal, Champions League, DFL-Supercup, UEFA Super Cup, and FIFA Club World Cup in 2020, he completed a historic s*xtuple. Pavard made his international debut for France in November 2017. He won the World Cup in 2018 and the UEFA Nations League in 2020–21, as well as playing in UEFA Euro 2020.
Benjamin Pavard Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Benjamin Jacques Marcel Pavard|
|Nick Name||Jeff Tuche|
|Age||27 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Maubeuge, France|
|Date of Birth||28 Mar 1996|
|Home Town||Maubeuge, France|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother’s Name||Nathalie Pavard|
|Father’s Name||Frédéric Pavard|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rachel Legrain-Trapani (2018-Present)|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Career Manager||Hugo Lloris is represented by Carmenta.|
|Debut Club||• 2019: FC Bayern Munich |
• August 30, 2016: VfB Stuttgart
• April 9, 2015: LOSC Lille
|Debut International||• 2017: France national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 5 (FC Bayern Munich)|
• 2 (France national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• FC Bayern Munich |
• France national football team
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 186 cm|
in meters- 1.86 m
in feet inches- 6’1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 81 kg|
in pounds- 179 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White, He has French ancestry.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Curly hair|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Stadium||Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
Benjamin Pavard, France’s full-back hero, was born on 28 March 1996 in Maubeuge, Nord, France. Pavard’s father laid the foundation for his beloved son’s career early on, in addition to his humble upbringing.
It is without a doubt that he is one of the stars of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The combination of his playing ability and potential, as well as his lifestyle off the pitch, paints a full picture of him. Benjamin Pavard’s girlfriend at the time of this writing is Rachel Legrain-Trapani.
Pavard and Legrain-Trapani began dating in May 2018 after initially keeping their relationship under wraps. Françoise Legrain-Trapani is a former beauty pageant winner (Miss France, 2007).
Besides going public about their relationship before the 2018 World Cup, Rachel Legrain-Trapani caught the attention of the world after becoming Pavard’s girlfriend. The incident occurred in the last 16 of Russia 2018 when France defeated Argentina 4-3. From the stands, she looked effortlessly elegant as she cheered on her beau.
Koen Casteels Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
The two lovers enjoy a solid friendship-based relationship. As is obvious from her appearance without makeup, Rachel is seven years older than her man. It may have been because of Legrain-Trapani’s natural beauty that she won Miss France 2007 and that Benjamin Pavard fell in love with her.
Pavard’s love for football led him to join a local youth team at the age of six called US Jeumont, which gave him the opportunity to showcase his talent. At the age of 10, his parents considered enrolling him in a much larger football academy.
Both of Pavard’s parents wanted him to attend a boarding school at that age, so they began looking for a school that allowed him to play competitive football. His parents preferred a boarding school near Lille football academy. Pavard had to attend trials at Lille academy, which he passed.
In Lille, Benjamin Pavard’s ambitions of becoming a professional weren’t just passing fancy. He possessed steely determination, which made his senior career dreams come true after spending a whopping 10 years at the academy.
Benjamin Pavard Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2023?
In July 2019, the defender signed a contract with Bayern Munich that netted him a salary of 1.2 million euros per year (1 million pounds per year). After crunching the numbers, this means he earns €5,949 (£5,115) per day and €248 (£213) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||8 Million Euro (7 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||7 Million Euro (6 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||1.2 million euros per year (1 million pounds per year)|
|Per Month Salary||€100,000 (£86,957)|
|Per Week Salary||€23,077 (£20,067)|
|Per Day Salary||€3,288 (£2,859)|
|Per Hour Salary||€137 (£119)|
|Per Minute Salary||€2 (£2)|
|Market Value||$33.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$49.50 Million (Sep 16, 2020)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
As part of France’s 2018 FIFA World Cup triumph in Russia, the French defender rose to prominence. His move to Bayern Munich in the summer of 2019 has increased his net worth to €8 million (£7 million). A market value of €35 million (£30 million) is estimated for him.
- Born in Maubeuge, Nord, near the Belgian border, Pavard first played with his hometown club in Jeumont, where former France international striker Jean-Pierre Papin also made his debut.
- At the age of nine, Pavard joined Lille’s academy. As a result, he played the full game in a 1–1 draw away to FC Nantes on 31 January 2015. He played 21 league games for Lille over two seasons before leaving the club in 2016.
- Pavard moved to VfB Stuttgart on 30 August 2016, signing a four-year contract. He made his debut in the 2. Bundesliga on 3 October, scoring in a 4–0 win at home against SpVgg Greuther Fürth. The team finished the season as league champions.
- In a 2–0 loss at Hertha BSC on 19 August, Pavard made his Bundesliga debut. He scored his first goal in the Bundesliga in a 3–0 win over SC Freiburg at the Mercedes-Benz Arena on 29 October. The contract of his employment with Stuttgart has been extended until 30 June 2021.
- The only player to play every second of the 2017–18 Bundesliga campaign was him. While he played several positions, including right-back, center-back, defensive midfielder, and right-wing, after Tayfun Korkut was appointed manager in January 2018, he was exclusively a center-back.
- As the team went from near the relegation places to finishing 7th, they conceded 10 goals in their last 14 games. They missed out on a UEFA Europa League place by just a few points.
- Pavard was again a regular for Stuttgart this season as they fought relegation all year, which culminated in a 1-0 defeat at home to 1. FC Union Berlin in a playoff.
Nathan Ake Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Parents, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Pavard signed a five-year contract with Bayern Munich until 30 June 2024, confirming his arrival for the 2019–20 season on 9 January 2019.
- He made his competitive debut on 3 August, as a substitute for Thiago Alcântara in the 80th minute of Borussia Dortmund’s 2–0 loss in the 2019 DFL-Supercup.
- In a 6–1 home win over Mainz 05 on 31 August, he scored his first goal for the club. Pavard scored Bayern’s only goal in the 2020 FIFA Club World Cup Final in a 1–0 victory against Tigres UANL, which gave Bayern its sixth title in a year.
- Pavard was selected by France’s head coach Didier Deschamps for the friendly matches against Wales and Germany on 6 November 2017. At halftime of a 2–0 win against the Welsh on 10 November at the Stade de France, he replaced Christophe Jallet.
- He was called up to the 23-man French squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia on 17 May 2018. Pavard made his World Cup debut on 16 June in a 2–1 victory over Australia.
- In the round of 16, Pavard scored his first international goal, a half-volley from outside the penalty area, in a 4–3 victory over Argentina on 30 June.
- Later, the goal was voted the best goal of the tournament and nominated for the Puskas Award. Additionally, he became the first French defender to score in the World Cup since Lilian Thuram against Croatia in the 1998 semi-final. After starting all of France’s games except for their last group match against Denmark, Pavard won the World Cup.
- During France’s 1–0 win over Germany at Euro 2020, Pavard suffered a head injury, but he continued to play despite the injury. After the game, he said he felt “a little knocked out for 10 to 15 seconds”.
- UEFA protocol states that a player showing signs of concussion should be withdrawn from a match, regardless of whether the player or manager consented to it. UEFA concluded that Pavard never lost consciousness and was therefore fit to play, based on the reports of the French team’s doctors.
- Pavard wasn’t called up by Deschamps for the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar qualifiers due to injury in 2021.
Facts About Benjamin Pavard
- He moved from Lille to VfB Stuttgart in August 2016. Stuttgart signed him to a four-year contract. The decision to join a club in the 2nd tier of German soccer was widely criticized.
- In his debut season with Stuttgart, he played 21 matches as his side won the 2. Bundesliga. Among the positions he played were right back, center back, and central midfield.
- Stuttgart signed a contract extension with him in December 2017 to extend his stay at the club until 2021.
- In the 2017-18 season, he was one of only four players to play every second in the Bundesliga. In their first season back in the German top flight, his team finished in 7th place.
- He became the first French defender since Lilian Thuram, who scored in the 1998 World Cup’s semi-final, to score in a world cup match when he scored against Argentina in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Following his impressive performances at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, he was linked with a number of leading European clubs, including Arsenal and Manchester United.
It’s not German! At least according to Benjamin Pavard, who says that he mostly communicates in French.
France national football team
FC Bayern Munich