Arjit Taneja is an Indian television actor and model. He was born on 10 November 1992 in Delhi, India. He made her acting debut with The Serial. He also participated in Splitsvilla season 6. Arjit also appeared in Zee TV’s most popular serial Kumkum Bhagya. He is known for his roles as Purab Khanna in Kumkum Bhagya, Vivaan Kapoor in Kaleerein and Azaan Akhtar Mirza in Bahu Begum. Read in detail about Arjit Taneja Biography, Age, Wife, TV Shows, Instagram, Family & Wiki.
Arjit Taneja mainly works in Hindi movies and serials. Taneja played a cameo in the series Bade Acche Lagte Hain on Sony Entertainment Television India in September 2013. In December 2012, he got a role in V The Serial on Channel V, where he played actor Karan Kundra’s best friend. He also participated in the reality show MTV Splitsvilla, in Season 6.
Arjit Taneja Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1151 /]
Arjit Taneja is an Indian television actor. He is primarily known for his work in the small screen industry. Born on 10 November 1992, he did his schooling from Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India. He completed his graduation in computer programming from the University of Delhi, India. The actor rose to fame for portraying the role of “Purab” in popular daily soap “Kumkum Bhagya” which was aired on ZEE TV. He became the household name with that serial. He has made huge followers for his cute smile, attractive personality, and great acting caliber.
Family, Education & More
He was born and brought up in New Delhi, India into a Punjabi family. His father is a lawyer and his mother is a housewife. He has an elder sister named Tanvi Bajaj who is married. He completed his education from New Delhi itself. In mid-2012, he moved to Mumbai from Delhi to make his career in the television industry.
Arjit Taneja Net Worth
Arjit Taneja has a Net Worth of $1 Million – $5 Million as of 2023. The main source of Arjit’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Arjit Taneja ’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but He is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Arjit Taneja ’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1152 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Arjit Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Arjit Taneja ’s expenses over the years.
Arjit Taneja Marriage, Wife, Girlfriend and More
The actor is currently single and not dating anyone. However, if rumors are to be believed, he was dating his co-actress Mrunal Thakur. They both have met on the sets of “Kumkum Bhagya” and became very good friends. Though on asking about their relationship, they have both denied any such things and said that “There’s nothing more than friendship and we are just very good friends”. His name has also been linked to actress Charu Mehta but neither of them accepted the relationship.
Television actor Arjit wished his rumored girlfriend Mrunal Thakur on her birthday. The gorgeous actress Mrunal, who played the role of Bulbul in Kumkum Bhagya, turned a year older today (August 1). Arjit wished his ladylove most adorably. He shared a throwback picture and a recent picture with Mrunal and captioned the post as, “Happy Birthday HEROINE! God bless u with more n more n more of blockbusters, success and most importantly happiness Keep rising and shining!!!”
Arjit Taneja Movies, TV shows – Career
The actor moved to Mumbai from Delhi to make his career in the television industry. He made his first appearance on a reality show Splitsvilla where Subuhi Joshi has also participated. Following this, he did a few cameos or shows but got recognition with ZEE TV’ serial “Kumkum Bhagya” co-starring Shabir Ahluwalia, Sriti Jha among others.
- Taneja played a cameo in the series Bade Acche Lagte Hain on Sony Entertainment Television India in September 2013. In December 2012, he got a role in V The Serial on Channel V, where he played actor Karan Kundra’s best friend. He also participated in the reality show MTV Splitsvilla, in Season 6.
- In 2014, Taneja started portraying the role of Purab Khanna on the TV show Kumkum Bhagya on Zee TV.
- He also played the role of Bilal Khan in Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do. Taneja bagged the lead role of Zee TV’s Kaleerein.
- In May 2018, he appeared in Zee TV’s talk show Juzz Baatt as a guest along with Sana Saeed, Adnan Khan, and Karan Jotwani.
- Arjit is currently playing the lead role of Azaan Akhtar Mirza in the Colors TV show Bahu Begum and has garnered praise for his performance in the same.
[table id=1153 /]
Some Known Facts About Arjit
- Does Arjit smoke?: No
- Does Arjit drink alcohol?: No
- Arjit was born into a family of lawyers, his grandfather, father, and uncles are all into the same profession.
- After completing his schooling, Taneja joined the Elite Model Management India Pvt. Ltd. and worked there as a model.
- In 2012, he shifted to Mumbai to make a career in acting.
- He made his TV Debut with The Serial (2012), alongside Karan Kundra aired on Channel V.
- In 2014, Arjit gained huge popularity by portraying the role of ‘Purab Khanna,’ parallel lead, in Zee TV’s “Kumkum Bhagya.”
- He has also appeared on the talk show “Juzz Baatt” as a guest along with Sana Saeed, Adnan Khan, and Karan Jotwani.
- In 2019, Taneja played the role of a Muslim boy ‘Azaan’ in Colors TV’s “Bahu Begum.”
- He is a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym on a regular basis.
- He is very fond of non-vegetarian food, especially chicken tandoori.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- He is a very short-tempered person and wears a white-pearl ring in his little finger to control his anger.
Is Arjit Taneja Married?
Marital Status Unmarried, Affairs/Girlfriends- Charu Mehra (Rumoured), Mrunal Thakur (Rumoured)
Is Arjit Taneja Punjabi?
Arjit Grew Up In Delhi. He Was Brought Up In A Family Of Lawyers And He Has An Elder Sister Called Tanvi. He Belongs To A Punjabi Family. He Attends Modern School, Delhi And Was Graduated With A Ba Degree In Computer Programming At the University Of Delhi.
How Old Is Arjit Taneja?
As of 2023, He is 31 Years old.
Is Arjit Taneja Dating?
The Best Friends Of The Hit Tv Serial ‘bahu Begam’, Azaan Aka Arjit And Noor Aka Samiksha Jaiswal Are Reportedly Dating In Real Life.