Anupriya Goenka is a well-known Indian actress and model. He works mainly in Bollywood and South Indian Film Industry. She is famous for the role of Nagmatij in the film Padmaavat. She first shot to fame in 2013 as the face of the UPA government’s Bharat Nirman ad campaign and for playing a lesbian in India’s first-ever lesbian ad for the brand Myntra.
Anupriya Goenka was born in a Marwari family on Friday, 29 May 1987 in the Kanpur City of Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Ravindra Kumar Goenka, a former garment entrepreneur, and her mother’s name is Pushpa Goenka, is a homemaker. She has two elder sisters and a brother. She is rumored to be dating an actor, Vaibhav Raj Gupta.
Anupriya Goenka Wiki/Bio[table id=2452 /]
Anupriya Goenka completed her schooling at Gyan Bharati School in Saket, New Delhi. Later, she completed her B.Com from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College in New Delhi. Anupriya Goenka came to Mumbai in 2008. In Mumbai, she started working in the corporate sector, where she found herself been drawn to theatre. Later, she brought a house in Thane, and her family followed her to the city of dreams. At the same time, she also started acting in theatre. However, she had to shuffle her career between acting and the corporate sector.
Anupriya Goenka started acting in commercials, and in 2013, came into the limelight when she became the face of the UPA Governments “Bharat Nirman” ad campaign. She further gained popularity in 2015, with her portrayal of a lesbian character in India’s first-ever lesbian advertisement for the Indian fashion e-commerce company Myntra. She has appeared in the advertisement of various popular brands, Coke, Garnier, Stayfree, Kotak Mahindra, Pepperfry, and Dabur.
Anupriya Goenka Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Anupriya Goenka’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Anupriya Goenka in 2023?[table id=2453 /]
Noted, right now, We don’t have sufficient knowledge about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Anupriya Goenka has also worked as a host for the home shopping channel ShopCJ for more than a year. In 2013, Goenka made her acting debut with the Hindi short film Worth the Kiss. In the same year, Anupriya made her Telugu debut with the movie Potugadu by playing the role of Mary. Anupriya made her TV debut with the show Stories by Rabindranath Tagore in 2015 on the EPIC channel in which, she played the character of Mrignoyonee.
Anupriya made her Punjabi and Haryanvi language debut with the 2017 bilingual movie Vekh Baraatan Challiyan, where she made a special appearance as Saroj. Goenka has acted in many Indian movies, including Paathshala in 2014, Daddy in 2017, Tiger Zinda Hai in 2017, Padmaavat in 2018, and War in 2019.
In 2018, Goenka made her web debut with Sacred Games. She has performed in several web and television series including Sacred Games (2018-19), Panchali (2019), Criminal Justice (2019, 2020), and Asur (2020).[table id=2454 /]
Facts About Anupriya Goenka
- Anupriya was born in Kanpur into a business family. Due to their flop business in Kanpur, they moved to Delhi after a few years of her birth.
- After completing her schooling, at the age of 18, Goenka starting assisting her father in his business. The business failed, and she had to go to Jaipur with her family and work in the corporate sector, thus, becoming a supporter of the family.
- After completing high school, she worked at a call center and then in the corporate sector. At the same time, she got an opportunity to attend a one-month workshop by the National School of Drama (NSD). Anupriya enjoyed the workshop and also became interested in theatre and acting.
- Anupriya credits Pradeep Sarkar (Writer & Director) who chose her for a political ad campaign (Bharat Nirman), for her primary success in the industry.
- Goenka also auditioned for the lead character in Salman Khan‘s movie, Sultan, but failed to make it in the film.
- Anupriya was set to make her acting debut with Rohan Sippy’s directorial 24-episodes infinite series Yakshi. The pilot episode for the show was shot, but somehow, the show got delayed.
- Anupriya is an active philanthropist and is associated with the Down to Earth organization.
- Goenka is an avid animal lover and has a dog named ‘Sugar.’
- Apart from acting, Goenka is also good at painting.
Ravindra Kumar Goenka (Garment Entrepreneur)
36 years (29 May 1987).
Pushpa Goenka (Homemaker).