Anuja Boma Joshi more famously known as Anuja Joshi (born 19 August 1993), an Indian, Los Angeles, NYC, US-based actress who is basically from Mumbai, India. Born into a family of actors, she was exposed to the art of acting from an early age, and it became her passion. There is no doubt that she is the daughter of a well-known actor who, as a child actor, her father appeared by the stage name Master Alankar and her mother Namita Joshi. In addition, she also has a twin sister named Aneesha Joshi, who is also an actress, and a brother named Aashay Joshi.
After completing her studies, the stunning actress, who had always wanted to become an actress, started looking for acting gigs to get a start with her professional career. The actress has given heartwarming performances and has received a lot of acclaim from fans and viewers alike for her work. As a graduate of the Kanbar Institute of Film and Television, she holds a degree in film direction. As a result of following her passion, she has been able to give tremendous performances in the past. However, this is not the end of it as there is much more that we need to know about her in the future.
Anuja Joshi Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Anuja Joshi. It allows you to read through the famous Indian Los Angeles, NYC-based actress’s profile as quickly as possible.
[table id=5526 /]
Anuja Joshi Family- Parents, Siblings, And Education
In fact, she comes from a performing arts family, and her father was a well-known child actor in the Hindi Film Industry who went by the stage name Master Alankar, and her aunt is the Indian National Award-winning Pallavi Joshi. She is also a trained dancer and singer in addition to her acting career.
Throughout her middle school and high school years, she actively participated in musical theatre as a student of Hindustani classical music. In the classical Indian dance form Kuchipudi, she completed her Rangapravesam at the age of eighteen.
As a graduate of the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, Anuja holds a degree in film direction from the Kanbar Institute of Film and Television at New York University. In New York City, she studied acting with Alice Spivak and Grace Kiley.
During her college years, she worked at NBC Universal for shows such as “Saturday Night Live” and “Late Night with Seth Meyers.” After graduation, she worked at USA / SYFY for shows such as “Suits” and “Mr. Robot.”
In addition to her work in production, she continued to audition and pursue her passion for acting throughout her career.
Anuja Joshi Net Worth
As of 2023, she has an estimated net worth between $1-$5 million range.
[table id=5527 /]
As a result of her work in movies and TV shows, she has made a lot of money. Aside from that, she also earns money by endorsing a wide variety of popular brands.
Anuja Joshi And Her Husband Ankur Rathee
Following months of speculation, actors Ankur Rathee and Anuja Joshi married on 15 June 2022. Their engagement took place on 19 July 2020, and they have been contemplating getting married ever since.
For their nuptials, Ankur and Anuja selected the English countryside around the British Isles. The event was attended by 200 guests, including friends and family members.
A ceremony was held at Hawkstone Hall, a 500-year-old manor house. A source reports that Ankur arrived in a horse-drawn carriage, which left the guests enthralled.
During the COVID-19 lockdown in 2020, Ankur drove 4500 kilometers from California to Maryland to propose to his long-time girlfriend Anuja Joshi. They also shared the happy moment on their Instagram accounts.
Earlier, Ankur had said that he was currently navigating the transition from fiancé to wife in his relationship with Anuja. Despite the fact that Anuja and he have very different personalities, some dynamics are universal.
Anuja Joshi Career- Movies And TV Shows
- She interned at NBC Universal during her college career on shows such as “Saturday Night Live,” and “Late Night with Seth Meyers.”
- Upon graduation, she worked in the marketing and digital department at USA / SYFY for shows such as “Suits” and “Mr. Robot.”
- As a model, she has appeared in numerous television commercials for popular brands such as Vadilal Ice Cream and Wild Stone Perfume.
- She began her acting career in 2014 by appearing in the film “100: The Tribute.”
- As a result of her performance and body language, she was selected for MX Player’s web series “Hello Mini.” She portrayed Rivanah Banerjee, a character from the book “Merry Me Stranger.”
- As a follow-up to this web series, she is featured in “Broken But Beautiful” with Vikrant Messi and Harleen Sethi. The web show is produced by Alt Balaji and Ekta Kapoor.
Facts About Anuja Joshi
- Is Anuja Joshi an alcoholic? The answer is yes
- Anuja Joshi was born and raised in Virginia, United States.
- In addition to Andaz, Sita Aur Geeta, Dream Girl, Zameer, and Don, her father, Alankar Joshi (better known as Master Alankar), has worked as a child artist in many films. Amitabh Bachchan’s childhood was portrayed by Alankar in the film Deewar.
- Following the production of Satyamev Jayate, he retired from Bollywood and relocated to New York, where he owns a software company and provides IT services to the US government. It is estimated that the Joshi family has a net worth of between Rs 400 and 500 crores at the present time.
- Since her childhood, Anuja has been drawn to music and dance.
- In her early years, she studied Hindustani classical music in vocal performance.
- During her school years, Anuja was actively involved in musical theatre.
- Anuja completed her Rangapravesam (full-length solo dance performance) at the age of eighteen.
- The twin sister of Anuja is also an actress. In 2016, Aneesha debuted in Hindi cinema with the film “Junooniyat.”
- She is the niece of Pallavi Joshi, an Indian National Award-winning actress, and Padmashri Joshi.
Anuja Joshi is the identical twin sister of actress Aneesha Joshi. She made her acting debut with the 2016 film Junooniyat. She also has a younger brother named Aashay.
In the case of The Resident, Anuja’s real-life twin sister, Aneesha Joshi, joins the cast to play Leela’s twin sister, Padma. Like her sister, Aneesha Joshi is a full-time actor who’s worked on several projects.
According to Anuja’s recent Instagram pictures, there is a little confusion among her fans, that she is pregnant. After a lot of research, we have got that all pictures of her pregnancy recently shared on her Instagram from her show’s shoots. In real life she doesn’t have any child still.
Anuja Boma Joshi, better known as Anuja Joshi, is a Bollywood actress based in America. She is best known for her role in the web series “Hello Mini” produced by MX Player.
An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of Anuja Joshi. Hopefully, Anuja Joshi’s biography has made you believe patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Anuja Joshi.