Anjali Anand is an Indian actress. She has taken a place in the hearts of viewers with her brilliant acting skills. She is known for the television serial Kulfi Kumar Bajewala and Dhhai Kilo Prem. She started her career in the year 2017. Anjali Anand is an Indian actress and dancer. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry. Born on 12 June, she completed her education from her hometown in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Lovleen Singh Gill” in Star Plus’s popular serial Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala opposite actor Mohit Malik. The show was very popular among the audience and gave her immense popularity on the work front. Anjali is originally from Mumbai. She is currently playing the lead role in Ekta Kapoor’s show “Dhai Kilo Prem”. This show is being telecast on Star Plus. She is pairing opposite to Meherzan Mazda in this show. She has gained 16 KG wait for this role.
She said in an interview,” I have lived a very active life all this while. Being someone who loves to trek and cycle to maintain a steady weight, gaining too much weight is a big no-no. She further said,” I am at 108 kg for the role and any more chance might get difficult to reverse. Anjali Anand belongs to a Hindu family. She is currently living in Mumbai, India. She is a big foodie. She is also a brand ambassador of a plus-size clothing brand. She is the highest-earning member of her family. Despite being overweight, she loves herself the way she is. Also, she inspires her fans to be the original version of themselves and not feel any less for the way they look. She has many followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely.
Anjali Anand Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1520 /]
Family – Parents/ Education
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a high-class Hindu family. Her father’s name is Dinesh Anand, an actor who was found shot dead under mysterious circumstances in Mumbai on 15 February 2001. Her mother’s name is Purnima Anand. She has two sisters named Neha Anand and Jaya Anand.
After her father’s death, her mother single-handedly raised all of them. The actress shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the talented actresses of the television industry.
Anjali Anand Net Worth
Anjali Anand Net Worth is $1.3 Million – $5 Million (USD) as of 2023. The main source of Anjali Anand’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Anjali Anand’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Anjali Anand’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1521 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Anjali Anand Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Anjali Anand’s expenses over the years.
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
TV Shows – Career
- Coming from a filmy background, she was always fond of acting. She used to accompany her father on his film sets and have decided to make her career in the same field.
- In 2017, she started her career with a web series named “Untag”.
- In the same year, she made her television debut with serial “Dhhai Kilo Prem” as Dipika Piyush Sharma. It was a different story in comparison to daily drama soaps. People totally loved her character and in no time she became the household name.
- Later in 2018, she appeared in another serial Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala, and rose higher on success. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career.
- She is currently playing the lead role in Ekta Kapoor’s show “Dhai Kilo Prem”. This show is being telecast on Star Plus. She is pairing opposite to Meherzan Mazda in this show.
- She has gained 16 KG wait for this role. She said in an interview,” I have lived a very active life all this while. Being someone who loves to trek and cycle to maintain a steady weight, gaining too much weight is a big no-no. She further said,” I am at 108 kg for the role and any more chance might get difficult to reverse.
- Does Anjali smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anjali drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anjali belongs to a Hindu family.
- She played the role of Shikha in Voot’s web series- UNTAG.
- She also played the lead role in Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial Dhai Kilo Prem.
- She is a big foodie.
- She is the daughter of late actor Dinesh Anand and wanted to become an actress since her childhood.
- Her father died in 2011 and so she along with her sisters were single-handedly raised by their mother.
- The actress often misses her father and shares cute posts on Instagram frequently.
- Always aspired to make her career in the entertainment industry, she made her debut with web series Untag in 2017.
- In the same year, she made her television debut with Ekta Kapoor’s serial “Dhhai Kilo Prem” as Dipika Piyush Sharma.
- The show was liked by the audience and made her the household name.
- Later, she grew higher on success after she appeared in serial Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala as Loveleen in the year 2018.
- She is an avid pet lover and owns a cute pet named Dobby.
What Is The Age Of Anjali Anand?
31 years, 12 Jun 1992