Amit Bhadana was not able to recognize that the way he makes someone laugh is his inner talent. He received a lot of positive responses when he commented on the ‘Hello’ song of Adele, at facebook. He then made a dubbing video of Eminem that went viral everywhere. Amit Bhadana bio is worthy to know about. He makes funny and informative videos. He is active on most of the social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube and has more than 13,862,066 (16 Million+) subscribers on YouTube.
He first started making videos in the year 2016 and has now gained more than 897,625,803 YouTube views on his videos. He is active on most of the social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube and has more than 10 million followers. He first started making vines in late 2016 and has now gained more than 12 billion youtube views on his videos.
Amit Bhadana Bio/Wiki
[table id=846 /]
Amit was born in the rural side of North India in Faridabad. Amit Bhadana was born on the 7th of September in the year 1994 in Delhi, India. He did his schooling from Lovely Buds Public School, Johripur, Delhi. After completing schooling, he decided to complete his graduation. He got his graduation from Delhi University. He was born in a middle-class family. His father’s name is Narendra Bhadana.
Amit Bhadana Net Worth
And when his 1st year holiday began, he jokingly made a video from his phone and uploaded it on Facebook. A few days later when he came to Facebook and he saw that there were very good comments on his video, Amit’s friends encouraged him to make such videos. Amit made some more videos, Amit now made a Facebook page with his name on Facebook, and he started posting the videos on it. and after some time his friends asked him to join youtube then he made his channel on youtube. Then he starts uploading the video on both Platforms i.e. Youtube and Facebook. In the meantime, his Dubbing Videos became viral and peoples started appreciating his voice in the comments. Then more than 3 Million Views Cross on his Border Film’s Dubbing video.
He was getting a very good response, but he was not satisfied with this. He had to do more than that, bigger than that. Then Amit’s friend advised him to make Vines. But Amit was hesitant to show his face in the video, but when Dosto encouraged Amit, then finally Amit decided to make Vines Video. He wanted to create something new, something unique in this video that could separate him from all other Viners. That’s why he chose his Gujari language and uploaded a video in Gujari language and uploaded it to Facebook. He got a good response to this video, Then posted a lot of funny videos.
Then everyone in the society got to know about Amit and they start to advise him they said to Amit to focus on your Law study there is nothing in Such kind of video making. When a lot of people said this to Amit, Amit also used to talk to the brain. Now he had to make a big decision whether he would continue to make people laugh by making funny videos or do his Law study.
Finally, Amit liked to make laugh at the audience by following his Passion. It was not that after this Amit left his studies altogether, but Yes, Amit then started paying more attention to his Vines. Amit is doing all the task itself that is related to “Video Graphics, Editing, Scripting, Dialog’s Writing, Composing” etc.
Slowly Growth of his Facebook Page and Youtube Channel was started, then Amit made his very good image on the category of Funny Videos. After that, every video of Amit started crossing the views of Million views.
Today Amit Bhadana is one of the biggest Youtuber in India his channel has more 8 Millon Subscribers and still increasing.
Amit Bhadana is having Increasing popularity and Incredible Talent. Starting from scratch he has turned out to be a standout amongst the most popular Indian Viner in recent times.
Through his appeal and amusingness, he has picked up a wide fan base the nation over with the assistance of internet-based life like Facebook, Twitter and so forth.
Some Known Facts About Amit
- Does Amit Bhadana smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amit Bhadana drink alcohol?: Yes
- Amit Bhadana is famous on YouTube for his dubbing videos and pranks.
- He was born and raised in a very conservative family.
- During his school days, he always used to crack jokes in his classroom.
- After giving his 1st-year exams in college, he posted a dubbed video on his Facebook account, after getting numerous likes and comments, he then created his Facebook page and started posting dubbed comic videos.
- He never had any desire to face the camera and become a YouTuber, even his parents were not in favor of this. They simply wanted him to concentrate on his law study; but after getting a good response through Facebook and on his friends’ encouragement, he created a YouTube channel and started posting vines on it.
- He has more than 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He makes videos on Hindi or Haryanvi languages.
- His videos are edited, scripted and shot by his friends only.
- In 2017, he made many records like- “one of the most top trending worldwide no.1 videos on Youtube”, “most liked video”, “no.1 channel on Youtube for 3 days”, “7 million views on Facebook in one day” and “9 million views on Youtube in just one day”.
- He also gives stage performances in many colleges and universities.
- He is a dog lover.
Other additional facts about Amit Bhadana
- Amit started his self titled YouTube channel since October 2012. He uploads his videos mainly in Hindi, Gujri and Haryanvi languages.
- His career started when he got back positive responses for replying to the ‘Hello’ song of Adele in 2015.
- His Facebook page and YouTube channel got about 3 million subscribers. One of his most popular YouTube video that received up to 1.5 million viewers is, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”
- He hesitated to show up his real face at the beginning, but his friends did encourage him way too much.
- He presently collaborated with Harsh Beniwal, who is a comedian as well, at YouTube and Vine.
- He delivers motivational quotes also and some of them are ‘Apki Andar jo talent hai, wo Bahaar aana chahiye’ (The talent you have inside, should definitely come out) ‘Har kaam ki shuruwat khatarnak hoti hai’ (The beginning to every work is dangerous) ‘Parrai jaruri hai, par logo ko apni talent ke hisaap se kaam Karna chahiye’ (Education is important in life, but one must work according to his talent and capacity).
Who is Amit bhadana?
Amit Bhadana was born on 17th September 1994 in Johripur, Delhi, India. He is a mainstream performing artist and YouTuber who makes funny vines. He is active on most of the social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube and has more than 10 million followers.
What is the monthly income of Amit bhadana?
The monthly income of Amit Bhadana is 10 Lakh Indian rupees including sponsorship. The estimated net worth of Amit Bhadana is around 55,0000 Dollars. The annual income of Amit Bhadana is 60 lakhs.
Who is the father of Amit bhadana?
Amit Bhadana’s father’s name is Narendra Bhadana and his brother’s name is Sumit Bhadana. Amit did his studies with a Lovely Bunds Public school.
What is the age of Amit bhadana?
29 years (7 September 1994)
Why Amit bhadana is famous?
Youtube sensation, many’s favorite 24-year-old Amit Bhadana has over five million subscribers on YouTube and over four million likes on Facebook. Amit Bhadana is known for his different kinda sense of humor, his desi style, and his highly relatable topics. Amit is different and very funny. He has a big fan base.