Aly Raisman is a retired gymnast as well as two time Olympian who won 3 gold medals, 2 silver medals, and 1 gold medal for America in 2012 and 2016. Aly was the captain for both the Fierce Five U.S. Women’s Olympic gymnastics team in 2012 and the Final Five U.S. women’s Olympic gymnastics team in 2016.
Aly Raisman also participated as a member of the American gold-winning team in the World Championship in 2012 and 2015. Aly also won the national championship two times and earned five medals overall at the national championships. Currently, she works as a program designer at Camp Woodward.
- Frank Lampard Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
- Richi Shah Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Wiki & Net Worth
Aly Raisman Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Alexandra Rose Raisman|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Needham, Massachusetts|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1994|
|Mother's Name||Lynn Faber|
|Father's Name||Rick Raisman|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|School||Needham High School|
|Educational Qualification||College Drop Out|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters - 157 cm|
in meters - 1.57 m
in Feet Inches - 5"2'
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms - 52 kg|
in Pounds - 155 lbs
|Breast Size||36 Inches|
|Hips Size||35 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Romanian|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Favourite Singer||Celina Dion|
|Favourite Gymnast Event||Floor Exercise|
|Favourite Shoe||Reebok Skyscapes|
|Favourite Television Show||Gossip Girl|
|Favourite Leotards||GK Elite|
|Favourite Gymnast||Lilia Podkopayeva|
Aly Raisman was born on 25th May 1994 in Needham, Massachusetts. Her mother’s name is Lynn nee Faber, she worked as a high school gymnast and her father was Rick Raisman. Aly was raised with her three siblings in a Jewish household.
Aly began gymnastics training when she was just eighteen months old. Her mother being a former high school gymnastic teacher, Aly was trained to excel at her career from a very young age. It’s not only her mother but the US gold-winning women’s team, Magnificent Seven, who inspired her to become a sportsperson.
Aly Raisman was trained till Level 8 at the Exxcel Gymnastics and Climbing. Later Aly moved to the Brestyan’s American Gymnastics Club to train under coaches Silvia Brestyan and Mihai.
While Raisman was training for Olympics, she was also studying through online classes and graduated from Needham High School, Massachusetts in 2012.
- Mary Austin Biography, Age, Net Worth, Children & Wiki
- Shweta Tiwari Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Hot, Net Worth & Wiki
Aly Raisman Net Worth
Aly Raisman has an estimated net worth of around $4 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$4 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$4 million|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
- As part of the American Classic, Raisman competed in April 2009, placing tenth in the all-around competition in San Diego.
- While competing at the US Classic in Iowa, she was placed 12th overall. She participated in the National Championships in Dallas in August, and she finished third overall.
- In the vault and balance beam finals, she placed fifth and second, respectively. Individually, she placed third in all-around at the Junior Pan American Championships in Brazil and was the first on both vault and floor.
- She placed second in all-around at the American Cup in Worcester in March 2010. She won a gold medal for the American team at the Pacific Rim Championships in Melbourne in May.
- All around she placed second, and on the bars, balance beam, and floor she placed second and third, respectively.
- The following year, in July 2010, she competed in the US Classic in Chicago and finished fifth. She placed third all-around at the National Championships held in Connecticut in August.
- After competing in the floor and balance beam finals, she placed third. As an individual, she placed 13th in the all-around and forth on the floor at the 2010 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Rotterdam.
- At the 2011 American Cup in Florida, Aly was placed third. The following month in Chicago, she won the US Classic all-around.
- She won third place all-around at the National Championships in Minnesota in August. Her placings on the balance beam and the floor were sixth and third, respectively.
- Afterward, she participated in the 2011 World Artistic Gymnastics Championship in Tokyo. Before the race, her predecessor, Sacramone, was injured, making her the captain of the team.
- On the balance beam, she took fourth place, and on the floor, she took third place. She took fourth in the all-around and fourth in the event finals.
- When she decided to launch a career as a professional athlete in November 2011, she renounced her NCAA eligibility and her scholarship with the University of Florida, and she signed with the Octagon sports management agency.
- As she trained for the Olympics, Aly Raisman completed all of her senior coursework online. In 2012, Raisman graduated from Needham High School. The following year, she began attending Babson College in Massachusetts.
- Her best finish was second at the American Cup in New York City, in March 2012. She won the all-around competition at the US Classic in Chicago in May. She placed third in all-around at the National Championships in St. Louis in June, winning on beam and floor.
- On the balance beam and floor, she was first at the Olympic Trials in California, where she placed third in all-around.
- A documentary about Aly Raisman titled ‘Aly Raisman: Quest for Gold’ was screened in July 2012
- The 2012 Olympic Games started in late July in London for which she competed
- As a result of her stellar performance, the American team won the gold medal. In addition, Lindsey placed second individually in all-around. Her balance beam performance brought her the bronze medal. Having won the gold medal on the floor, she became the first American woman to do so.
- Her return to gymnastics after the 2012 Olympics came as a result of a break from competition. A member of the US National Team since 2014, she has reached the top of the international rankings.
- When Aly returned to competition in March 2015, she won a gold medal with the US team, as well as an individual bronze medal at the City of Jesolo Trophy.
- In July, she won ninth place on bars, second place on beam, and fifth place on the floor at the US Classic. Her national championships were held in Indianapolis in August, where she finished third. At the end of the competition, she was invited to the selection camp for the World Championships.
- Her best performance was sixth in all-around, first on floor, followed by third on beam in the March 2016 City of Jesolo Trophy.
- On the balance beam, she won a silver and gold with the US team at the Pacific Rim Championships. On vault and floor, she placed first, and on beam third at the prestigious US Classic in Hartford.
- Her second-place finish at the National Championships came in June 2016. Her name was announced as a member of the 2016 US Olympic gymnastics team.
- Aly and her teammates performed very well at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, qualifying easily for the team final. She finished second in the individual all-around competition. As a defending Olympic champion from the London Olympics, she qualified for the floor exercise final.
- Her performances at the Rio Olympics, where she competed in the vault, balance beam, as well as floor exercise, helped her win the gold medal for the Fierce Five, and she was able to defend her title from 2012.
- Her best performance came in the finals on the floor. From the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games, she won a total of six Olympic medals. From the 2012 and 2016 Olympics, she won a total of seven Olympic medals.
- Aly Raisman made her Olympic debut at the London Games in 2012.
- Aly was the first American woman to win an Olympic gold medal in the floor exercise category.
- Aly was trained to be a successful gymnast, she started her training at the age of 18 months.
- Aly was given the nickname Grandma during the 2016 Rio Olympics by her team.
- In the 16th Season of Dancing With the Stars, Aly completed fourth on the ballroom dancing reality show.
- Aly Raisman owns three dogs: Coco, Magic, and Gibson.
- Aly made her movie debut as an Angel recruit in the sequel of Charlie’s Angels.
- Raisman has her own line of socks with FEAT clothing.
- Aly made an appearance in the video song Girls Like You by Marron 5.
Camp Woodward, Pennsylvania.
What does Aly Raisman do for a living?
Currently, she works as a program designer at Camp Woodward, Pennsylvania.
How much does Aly Raisman weight?
Aly Raisman’s weight is 155 lbs or 52 kg.
How tall is Aly?
Aly Raisman is 5 feet 2 inches or 157 cm tall.
Does Aly Raisman still compete?
Aly Raisman retired in January 2020.
What kind of dog does Aly Raisman have?
Aly Raisman has three dogs.