Shweta Tiwari is an Indian film and television actress. She is known for her role of Prerna Bajaj in Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Bindiya Thakur in &TV’s Begusarai. She is the winner of the 4th season of the reality show Bigg Boss. She showed up on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6 as a member in 2013. The performer has worked in prevalent shows like Parvarish and works in Begusarai, where she plays “Bindiya”. Tiwari was hitched to actor Raja Chaudhary. Shweta Tiwari is a winner of Bigg Boss 4 with 10 Million as prize money.
Shweta Tiwari endured in a grieved relationship described by Raja’s alcoholic addiction and viciousness. Tiwari had grumbled how he used to whip her once a day. He used to turn up on the arrangements of her shows and get out of hand with her. They have a little daughter named Palak. Shweta Tiwari began her career while she was 19, and since then she has only progressed in her career. Tiwari started her acting career with Kahani Kissi Roz in 2001, which was followed by Kasauti Zindagi ke, of which she was a part for 7 straight years till the show concluded.
Shweta Tiwari Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Shweta Tiwari|
|Age||(as in 2023) 43 Years|
|Famous Role:||Prerna Sharma in "Kasautii Zindagii Kay"|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Date of Birth||4 October 1980 (Saturday)|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading Books, Doing Debates, Drawing|
|Mother's Name||Nirmala Tiwari|
|Father's Name||Ashok Kumar Tiwari|
|Affairs/Boyfriends|| Raja Chaudhary|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse|| Raja Chaudhary(m. 1999-div. 2012)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Palak Tiwari (From her first husband, Raja Chaudhary)
|School||St Isabels High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Burhanis College, Mazegaon, Mumbai|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters-168 cm|
in meters:1.68 m
in feet inches: 5’6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms-55 kg|
in pounds:121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Nargis, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Food||Bananas, Munchies, Chocolates, Jelly|
|Favourite Cuisine|| Indian|
|Favourite Movie||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Controversies||Her fight with Dolly Bindra in Bigg Boss 4 was the highlight of that season.|
She registered a complaint against her Ex-husband Raja Chaudhary, around 4 times for beating up her and mauling and abusing people around.
In August 2019, Tiwari filed a molestation case against her husband, Abhinav Kohli, for making lewd comments on her daughter Palak and also showing her vulgar photos on his phone. Abhinav was taken into custody by the Mumbai Police after Shweta's complaint.
Family, Education & More
Shweta Tiwari was born on 4 October 1980 in Pratapgarh in the state of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.), India. Her father’s name is Ashok Kumar Tiwari and her mother’s name is Nirmala Tiwari.
She also has a brother Nidhaan Tiwari. Shweta did her schooling from St Isabels High School, Mumbai, and college studies from Burhanis College, Mazegaon, Mumbai.
Shweta Tiwari Net Worth
Shweta Tiwari has a Net Worth of $11.5 Million (USD) as of 2023. The main source of Shweta Tiwari’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Shweta Tiwari’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Shweta Tiwari’s salary, so check back soon.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$11.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$11 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Shweta Tiwari Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Shweta Tiwari’s expenses over the years.
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Husband, Boyfriends, Son, and Daughter
Tiwari married actor Raja Chaudhary in 1998 and the two have a daughter named Palak. She filed for a divorce in 2007 after nine years of marriage. Tiwari reported she suffered a troubled relationship characterized by Raja’s alcoholism and violence. She had complained about how he used to beat her up on a daily basis. He used to turn up on the sets of her shows and misbehave with her.
Tiwari and actor Abhinav Kohli got married on 13 July 2013 after dating for almost three years. On 27 November 2016, Tiwari gave birth to a baby boy. Reports of problems in their marriage first emerged in 2017. In August 2019, Tiwari filed a complaint of domestic violence against Kohli alleging harassment by Kohli towards her and her daughter Palak. Kohli was taken into police custody.
Later on, through an Instagram post, Palak clarified that Kohli had subjected her to verbal but not physical abuse. Tiwari and Kohli separated in 2019.
Movies, TV Shows – Career
- Shweta Tiwari made her acting presentation from the Indian thriller show TV arrangement, Kaahin Kissii Roz, made by Balaji Telefilms. That year, she made a lead role in the Indian cleanser musical drama, Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
- In 2006, she took an interest in the moving reality to appear, Nach Baliye 2 with her ex Raja Chaudhary. Not just this, she has made her cooperation in actuality shows, for example, Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Jhalak Dekhhla Jaa 6.
- Besides, one of her most noteworthy accomplishments was winning the Indian greatest reality appear, Bigg Boss season 4.
- In 2004, she made her acting introduction in Tanveer Khan’s coordinated motion picture, Madhosi that featured John Abraham and Bipasha Basu. In like manner, she makes them act in Kannada, Marathi, Urdu, and Nepali motion pictures.
- Aside from acting, Shweta facilitated the shows like Jhalak Dekhhla Jaa 3, Rangoli, and Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur. Besides, she was most recently seen in the everyday cleanser musical show, Begusarai close by Shivangi Joshi, Sartaj Gill, Vishal Aditya Singh.
Aabra Ka Daabra
Hamar Sayian Hindustani
Kab Aibu Anganwa Hamar
|2009||Ae Bhouji Ke Sister|
Apni Boli Apna Des
|2010||Benny And Babloo|
|2011||Bin Bulaye Baraati|
Miley Naa Miley Hum
|2012||Married 2 America|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2001||Kaahin Kissii Roz|
|2001 - 2008||Kasauti Zindagi Kay|
|2006||Nach Baliye 2|
|2008–2009|| Jaane Kya Baat Hui|
|2009||Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3|
|2010–2011||Bigg Boss 4|
|2011||Adaalat, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur|
|2011–2013||Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi|
|2013||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6|
|2019||Hum Tum And Them|
|2019–present||Mere Dad Ki Dulhan|
- Does Shweta Tiwari smoke?: No
- Does Shweta Tiwari drink alcohol?: No
- Shweta Tiwari was born into a Hindu Family in Pratapgarh.
- She had a deep interest in acting right from her childhood.
- She did her first job at the age of 12. Shweta worked for a travel agency for which she received Rs. 500 a month.
- After completing her graduation, Shweta started giving auditions for TV serials.
- Shweta gained immense success by playing the role of ‘Prerna’ in the famous daily soap “Kasautii Zindagi Kay,” which ran for around 8 years.
- Tiwari met Raja Chaudhary, Bhojpuri actor, and director, through one of her friends who was the cousin of Raja. They dated each other for some time and tied the knot in 1999.
- Initially, her mother was against her marriage to Raja.
- Shweta suffered a troubled relationship characterized by Raja’s alcoholism and violence.
- The duo parted ways in 2006 and subsequently, got divorced in 2012.
- Meanwhile, she met Abhinav Kohli on the sets of the TV serial “Jaane Kya Baat Hui” and became friends with him. They tied the knot in 2013 after dating each other for 3 years.
- She was the winner of Bigg Boss Season 4.
- Tiwari has also been a part of the dance reality shows “Nach Baliye” and “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.”
- She won the ITA Star Parivaar Award for Best Actress in the categories of Favourite Maa, Favourite Bahu, and Favourite Beti for “Kasautii Zindagii Kay.”
- Shweta has appeared in many popular TV shows like “Jaane Kya Baat Hui,” “Parvarrish,” “Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao,” “Baal Veer,” and “Begusarai.”
- She has appeared in films like “Madhoshi,” “Aabra Ka Daabra,” “Bin Bulaye Baraati,” and “Married 2 America.”
- Tiwari has also been a part of plays like “Shaadi Ki Home Delivery,” “Shararat,” and “Aaine Ke Sau Tukde.”
- She owns two pet dogs, Pixie and Sweetoo.
- Tiwari has great faith in Lord Ganesha.
- In 2016, soon after the birth of her son, Reyansh, her husband, Abhinav Kohli, shifted to her mother’s house in Bengaluru because of his father’s death and lived there for a year. People started gossiping about Shweta’s married life as they often found Tiwari alone on some public events.
- After Tiwari’s complaint against Abhinav, his mother, Poonam Kohli, said that Shweta and Abhinav were going through a troubled marriage for the past two years. She also added that Shweta had filed a complaint against his son just to seek a divorce from him.
Who Is Shweta Tiwari Husband?
Abhinav Kohli(M. 2013), Raja Chaudhary(M. 1998–2007)
Who Is Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter?
What Is Shweta Tiwari Age?