Akanksha Puri is an Indian model and actress best known for her work in Hindi television soaps. She played Devi Parvati in the Indian mythological series Vighnaharta Ganesha. Born on 26 July 1988, she completed her education from Bhopal, India. The actress rose to fame after she appeared in Madhur Bhandarkar’s movie “Calendar Girls” as Nandita Menon in 2015. Eventually, she made headlines in the news for her relationship with Paras Chhabra when he was inside the Bigg Boss 13 and was praised for supporting him throughout his journey. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely for her bold attitude and acting skills. She mostly appeared in South Indian movies. She made her debut with the movie Alex Pandian in 2013.
Akanksha Puri also worked in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam language. Akanksha made her debut in Bollywood with the movie Calendar Girls in 2015. She also did modeling projects before working as an actress. She has exceptional acting qualities which she applies in time of acting. The actress has a glamorous appearance and an innocent face. Gradually she is reaching herself on the top position of the Indian showbiz industry.
Akanksha Puri Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1553 /]
Family, Education & More
She was born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India into a middle-class Hindu family. Her father’s name is RK Puri, a retired Assistant commissioner, and the mother’s name is Chitra Puri, an astrologer. She has a younger brother whose name is not known. The actress shares a close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Akanksha Puri Net Worth
Akanksha Puri Net Worth is $1.5 million – $5 million (USD). The main source of Akanksha Puri’s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands. Akanksha Puri’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Akanksha Puri’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1554 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Akanksha Puri Net Worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Akanksha Puri’s expenses over the years.
Movies and TV Shows ( Serials )- Career
She started her career as an international cabin crew. She was then spotted by a production house in South who offered her a role in the movie. In 2013, she made her acting debut with Tamil movie “Alex Pandian”. Post that she appeared in the number of Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu movies. Later in 2015, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Calendar Girls” and there is no looking back for her since then.
She started her career with Big screen but later turned to the television industry. In 2017, she made her television debut with serial “Vighnaharta Ganesha” as Devi Parvati. Her role in the serial was appreciated by the audience and in no time she became the household name. Later in 2019, she was approached for reality show Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant but she rejected the offer since she thought, if she will go inside the house it will affect her then boyfriend’s game who was already in the house at that time.
Music Video: Jahaan Tum Ho
Jahaan Tum Ho with Shrey Singhal (2017): Akanksha Puri also featured in the music video song Jahaan Tum Ho along with Shrey Singhal. In 2019, Akanksha became a news headline due to her relationship with the big boss contestant, Paras Chhabra.
[table id=1555 /]
- Does Akanksha Puri smoke?: No
- Does Akanksha Puri drink alcohol?: No
- Before acting, she worked as an air hostess for Kingfisher Airlines and did over 100 commercials and print shoots.
- She was not the first choice for Madhur Bhandarkar’s Calendar Girls, as her role was first offered to Meghana Raj.
- She started her career as an international cabin crew. She was then spotted by a production house who offered her to work in their Tamil movie.
- In 2013, she made her acting debut with Tamil movie “Alex Pandian”.
- Before acting, she has done modeling and has been part of many commercials for big brands.
- She has worked in different languages including Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
- In 2015, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Calendar Girls” as Nandita Menon.
- In 2017, she made her small screen debut with show “Vighnaharta Ganesha” as Devi Parvati. In no time, she became the household name and got lots of praise for her role.
- In the same year, she appeared in a music video named “Jahaan Tum Ho” with Shrey Singhal.
Who Is The Father Of Akanksha Puri?
How Old Is Akanksha?
35 Years (26 July 1988)
Who Is The Girl In Jahaan Tum Ho Song?
Akanksha Puri Is Indian Model, And Film Actress, Known For Her Works In Malayalam, Tamil, And Bollywood.