Vivian Dsena is an Indian Television actor born on June 28, 1988, and is married to Vahbbiz Dorabjee in March 2103. The 28-year-old has appeared in ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ playing the role of Abhay and also in ‘Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ as Rishabh Kundra. He is currently the lead male on Colors Tv in the film show ‘Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ His acting career started in 2007 and since acted as Vicky Jai Walia in ‘Kasamh Se’ in 2008-2009, in 2010 he played Shivam in ‘Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Gangaa’.
In 2010-2011 he played the main lead in ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’, in 2012-2014 he played Rishabh Kundra in ‘Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’, in 2015 he played the 7th week eliminated contestant in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, he also played in the famous show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’ as a contestant in wild card entry and in 2016 played the main actor Harman Singh in ‘Shakti Astiva Ke Ehsaas Ki’.
Vivian Dsena Bio/Wiki
[table id=855 /]
Vivian Dsena Net Worth
The 35-year-old Vivian has accumulated an estimated net worth of $2.5 million. He Charges INR 90,000 per day. In addition, he endorses the Mufti brand. With the amount he earns from his profession, Vivian is living a comfortable life. He owns a luxurious house where he lives along with his family. Besides acting, his hobbies are playing football and guitar.
[table id=856 /]
Vivian Dsena Wife, Girlfriends and More
Vivian Dsena Wife: Vahbiz Dorabjee (2010–2017) – Vivian met fellow actress Vahbiz on the sets of the TV show Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahani (2010–2011) where Vivian was cast in the main lead while Vahbiz held a supporting role. The couple dated for 3 years before getting engaged in a private ceremony and got married in January 2013. After a few years of marital bliss, Vivian’s noticeable absence at Vivian Wife birthday party in November 2016 sparked breakup rumors. Although Vivian acknowledged his separation from Vahbiz, he denied his marriage was heading for a divorce. People started noticing the radical difference in the lifestyle followed by Vivian and Vahbiz for the first time as the actor preferred a quiet, private lifestyle as opposed to Vivian Dsena Wife active social life. After living separately for a year, the actor finally confirmed filing for a divorce petition in June 2017. Vahbiz announced the end of their marriage in September 2017.
Garima Jain (2017) – Soon after his divorce, Vivian was rumored to be dating his Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki co-star, Garima Jain who played his sister on-screen before getting replaced by another actress. Neither of the two actors confirmed or denied these rumors.
Amrita Prakash Bakshi (2018) – In early 2018, tabloids reported that Vivian was dating another Shakti co-star, Amrita Prakash. Both the actors denied any romantic connection and confirmed a platonic friendship.
Some Known Facts About Vivian
- Does Vivian smoke?: Yes
- Does Vivian Dsena alcohol?: Yes
- Vivian started his career by participating in the 2007 Gladrags Manhunt Contest contestant, where he was among the top 10 finalists.
- He belongs to an Indian and Portuguese descent as his father is a Christian and mother, a Hindu.
- He became a heartthrob with his role as a vampire in TV serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.
- He has initially rejected the offer of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 because he wasn’t confident about his dancing skills.
- In 2013, he won the Zee Gold Award for the Best Actor in a Lead Role (Male) Jury for serial Madhubala.
- He wanted to be a footballer and still plays it with passion. Vivian Dsena playing football
- He is a huge fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.
- His popular serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani was inspired by famous Hollywood film Twilight.
- He was good in studies and even cleared his Madhya Pradesh State Level Engineering entrance exam, but a call from Gladrags Manhunt Contest changed his interest.
- He went to a military school for around 2 yrs and learned various sports over there.
- He wakes up early and is very committed to his daily Puja or Prayer.
- He loves cooking, especially Rabdi.
Is Vivian Dsena Leaving Shakti?
Television Actor Vivian, Who Won A Million Hearts As Harman In Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, Is Reportedly Exiting From The Show. He Also Said, “Vivian Is Averse To Playing Father To A Grown-up Child At This Stage In His Career And Hence, He Has Quit The Show.
What Is The Age Of Vivian D’sena?
35 Years (June 28, 1988)
Is Harman Coming Back To Shakti?
Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki As We Know, Is Headed Towards A Leap Of 5-7 Years. And If Reports Are To Be Believed, Vivian Will Not Be Part Of The Show Anymore. However, Things Are Not Confirmed As Of Now. As For The Ongoing Drama In The Show, Harman’s Body Will Not Be Found After The Fall.
What Is The Real Name Of Harman?
Rubina Dilaik Plays The Main Lead Role As Soumya Harman Singh As A ‘transgender’.