Ahsaas Channa is an Indian actress, she started her acting career from an early age as a child artist in the Bollywood film industry. In 2004, she made her debut with the film Vaastu Shastra. In the same year, she was appearing in a new web series Girls Hostel. She also appeared in several TV shows like Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, Hey Jassie, and MTV Fanaah.
Ahsaas Channa is 21 years old and was born in a Sikh family on 5 August 1999 in Mumbai, India. Her hometown is in Jalandhar, Punjab. Her father’s name is Iqbal Bahadur Singh Channa who is a known producer and mother’s name is Kulbir Badesron, an actress. She has an elder sister. She is very close to her family and shares amazing pictures with them on her social media accounts. The actress works very hard and today she is considered one of the most talented actresses of the generation.
Ahsaas Channa Wiki/Bio[table id=1664 /]
Ahsaas did schooling from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and A.H. Wadia High School in Mumbai. She is a very active girl in school and college days. She used to participate in School functions and Dramas. She is a trained Kathak Dancer for 8 Years.
Ahsaas used to dance on the songs that played on the television and she would often try to copy the dance moves in the songs. While she used to dance and act her mother captured those moments and sent them to her coordinates. She gave her first audition at the age of 4 and started her career as a child artist in Bollywood Films.
Ahsaas Channa Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Ahsaas Channa’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Ahsaas Channa in 2023?[table id=1665 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have full information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Ahsaas Channa made her movie debut in 2004 with the film “Vaastu Shastra” in which she played the role of Rohan, Sushmita Sen’s son. Subsequently, she played the role of ‘Arjun Saran’ in Shah Rukh Khan starer “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” and later, appeared as ‘Ashu’ in the film “My Friend Ganesha.” The following year, she also appeared in her debutant Telugu movie Marrichettu. Later she appeared in some more popular films.
This talented also worked in some TV serials. In 2008, she made her debut on the small screen with Ekta Kapoor’s Tv serial Kasam Se. Later she appeared some mage TV shows such as Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, Fear Files, Oye Jassie, etc.[table id=1666 /]
Recently, she was appearing in a new web series Girls Hostel with Simran Natekar, Srishti Srivastava, Shreya Mehta, and Parul Gulati. It was launched on 7 December by a Digital content creator TVF’s YouTube channel Girliyapa. In addition to acting, she has also done a few fashion shows. She walked the ramp for “Gitanjali Fashion Week” with her mother.
- Does Ahsaas Channa know cooking? – No.
- Does Ahsaas Channa smoke? – Not known.
- Does Ahsaas Channa drink alcohol? – Not known.
- Although Ahsaas is a girl, she has played the role of a boy in most of her films as a child artist including Vaastu Shastra as Rohan, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’ as Arjun Saran, ‘My Friend Ganesha’ as Ashu, etc.
- Most of her popular movies are horror movies.
- She loves to make Dubsmash and Musically videos. In fact, she has millions of followers on Musically. (now, TikTok).
- Ahsaas Channa likes to collect shoes and makeup products.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- Ahsaas mother Kulbir Channa is also a popular TV Shows Artist.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She loves manicure and pedicure and loves to keep her hands and feet beautiful.
- Ahsaas Channa is really a talented girl and at the age of four, she started a career.
- She is most active on social media and has more than 3 million followers on her TikTok account and around 5 Lakhs followers on Instagram.
- Ahsaas loves her normal life and wants to enjoy both worlds that’s why she loves to help her mom with cooking and other household chores.
She is 23 years old as of 2023.
Kulbir Kaur Badesron