Nushrat Bharucha is an uprising actress of Bollywood who has played the leading female role in a number of Hindi movies, including Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Love S*x Aur Dhokha, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and Akaash Vani. She was born in Mumbai, India on 17th May 1985. Nushrat Bharucha had a jolly nature in her childhood. She completed her studies in Lilavati Bai Padar High School, Mumbai. Once completed her schooling, she took admission in a college with the intention of completing her advanced studies. Seeming at superstars in Movies and Television, Nushrat Bharucha had decided in her childhood that he must become an Actress once she grew up.
Once getting trained in acting from acting School for more than 2 years, Nushrat Bharucha also tried to appear in Bollywood. Though from 2000-2006, she started deviating into several production houses but could not get any less, owing to which he became a prey of depression quite often. Her good fortune started in the year 2006 when she got her first movie, “Jai Santoshi Maa”, but the movie did not show much splendor on mega screen and ultimately proved to be a big flop.
Nushrat Bharucha Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1265 /]
Family, Education & More
Her father, Tanvir, is a businessman and her mother, Tasneem, is a homemaker. She has one younger brother, Zain-ul-Bharucha, and an elder sister. In an interview with the Mint, Bharucha talked about her life as a member of the Dawoodi Bohra community and her role in it.
Nushrat Bharucha Net Worth
Nushrat Bharucha’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Nushrat Bharucha in 2023?
[table id=1266 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Nushrat Bharucha Filmography
[table id=1267 /]
Nushrat Bharucha Awards & Honours
[table id=1268 /]
- Nushrat Bharucha was born into a Bohra Muslim Family in Mumbai.
- She actively took part in plays and drama in her school days.
- Her first stage performance was at the age of 4 when she played the role of Ms. Hawaii during her school’s annual function.
- While she was doing her graduation, Nusrat went to a talent management firm to work there as a scout, but she was offered a role in the serial “Kittie Party.”
- Nushrat Bharucha did the show for a year, and then, made an exit from it because of long working hours and ill-treatment of a few fellows.
- Nushrat then continued doing theatre for a few years.
- Nushrat started her career with an ad commercial alongside actress Asin.
- After completing her graduation, Nushrat decided to make her career as an actor in the films.
- Some of her popular Bollywood films include “Love Sex Aur Dhokha,” “Pyaar Ka Punchnama,” “Akaash Vani,” “Darr @ The Mall,” “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2,” and “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.”
- Bharucha has featured on the covers of various magazines like “FHM India,” “Exhibit,” “Femina Brides,” and “Travel+Leisure.”
- Nushrat Bharucha has also walked the ramp for fashion weeks like “Bombay Times Fashion Week” and “IFFD India Runway Week.”
- In 2019, Nushrat featured in Guru Randhawa‘s Punjabi song “Ishq Tere.”
- Although she is a hardcore non-vegetarian, she turned vegan during the shooting of the film “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.” While sharing her experience of turning vegan, Nushrat says, “I belong to a Bohri Muslim family, and for us, food is our biggest celebration. We are used to elaborating five to six-course meals. So, to give up on our signature dishes, which can only be made with chicken/mutton, was like living someone else’s life suddenly! This wasn’t only a dietary change, but a lifestyle change and a drastic one at that. Initially, it was really tough to deal with the cravings. The decision tested my willpower and I am happy that I succeeded.”
- Nushrat Bharucha is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- Bharucha is passionate about dogs and often shares pictures with them on her social media accounts.
- She is a die-hard fan of Ranbir Kapoor.
- Nushrat considers Nawazuddin Siddiqui as her inspiration.
- Bharucha told during an interview that her community didn’t consider acting as a good profession, so, during her initial days in the industry, she would tell her extended family that acting was just a summer job for her.
- She shared in an interview that she had grown up in an orthodox as well as a liberal atmosphere.
Is Nushrat Bharucha A Parsi?
Nushrat Bharucha Was Born And Raised To Parsi Parents In The City Of Mumbai. From The Same Town, She Did Her Schooling At Lilavati Poddar High School. She Is An Indian And Practices Parsi Religion. Well, Nushrat Is Romantically Dating Her Co-star Kartik Aaryan, To Whom She First Met On The Set Of Pyaar Ka Punchnama.
Is Nushrat Bharucha Married?
The Film Is About Two Lovers Named Akaash (Aaryan) And Vani (Bharucha) Who Are Separated When Vani Is Married To An Abusive Man Named Ravi (Sunny Nijar).
Where Is Nushrat Bharucha From?
What Is The Age Of Nushrat Bharucha?
38 Years (May 17, 1985)
What Is Nushrat Bharucha Height?