The First officially announced Bigg Boss 16 contestant Tajikistani singer Abdu Rozik (born 3 September 2003) is a well-known Singer, Blogger, Musician, and Boxer. He is widely recognized for his Tajik Rap Song, Ohi Dili Zor. Abdu has achieved considerable popularity on Instagram due to the Avlod Media channel, which showcases his talent. He has quickly gained prominence online despite being only 19 years old. In terms of size, he holds the world record for being the smallest singer in the world. Tajikistan was the birthplace of Abdu Rozik, who was born in Gishdarva, Panjakent district.
From an early age, Abdu Rozik suffered from rickets. As a result of his illness, he is referred to as a dwarf. Due to the untreated illness, his height gradually decreased over time. His height is 3 feet, 3 inches, and his weight is 17 kilograms. Abdu will also appear in Salman Khan’s much-discussed movie Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan in addition to appearing in Bigg Boss 16. As the first confirmed contestant for Bigg Boss 16, Abdu Rozik is a singer and performer from Tajikistan.
Abdu Rozik Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Abdu Rozik. It gives you the ability to read through the Tajikistani singer, musician, boxer, and blogger or Bigg Boss 16 contestant’s profile as fast as possible.
|Nickname/ Popular Name
|20 (as in 2023) Years
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Gishdarva, Panjakent District, Tajikistan
|Date of Birth
|3 September 2003
|Gishdarva, Panjakent District, Tajikistan
|Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Singer, Musician, Blogger, Boxer, And BiggBoss 16 Contestant
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|in centimeters- 100 cm
in meters- 1.00 m
in feet inches- 3’ 3.37”
|in kilograms- 15 kg
in pounds- 33 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity
|INR 2 Crore Anually
Know Abdu Rozik As A Contestant In Bigg Boss 2022 – Season 16
In Mumbai, Bollywood star Salman Khan announced Tajikistani musician and performer Abdu Rozik as the first contestant. The actor and his co-star Bhagyashree were wowed by Abdu’s rendition of ‘Dil Deewana Bin Sajna Ke,’ from the 1989 film Maine Pyar Kiya.
It’s important to remember that Abdu Rozik is not a minor, even though everyone thinks he’s cute! It is reported that Abdu Rozik is a 19-year-old man who is qualified to enter the Bigg Boss mansion as he is 19 years old. Originally from Tajikistan, Abdu Rozik is renowned for his Tajik rap song ‘Ohi Dili Zor.’ It was quickly recognized as one of the most popular videos on social media after the video was uploaded.
As well as that, Abdu has his own YouTube channel called Avlod Media, which has more than 580K subscribers. In a clip of him trying to fight Hasbulla, he became well known among people after it was widely shared on social media that he was going to appear in Salman Khan’s upcoming film ‘Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan. There is no doubt that the netizens admire Abdu Rozik and Hasbulla for their petite stature and outgoing personalities that they possess.
Abdu Rozik suffered from rickets as a child, and due to his family’s financial hardship, he was unable to be treated, and as a result, his height remained stagnant at a young age as a consequence. The statement has not been confirmed by Abdu himself, however.
There are many viral videos that Abdu has created to his name, and he has also amazed AR Rahman with the quality of his musical talent. As a matter of fact, he has photos of a number of well-known stars from all over the world that he has taken. In addition, Abdu also shared a post with Salman Khan from the Bigg Boss launch, in which he wrote: “I am the Official First Contestant of Bigg Boss and am very happy and grateful that I have been given this chance by my brother @beingsalmankhan.”
Facts About Abdu Rozik
- His family’s financial situation was not good during his childhood. As a result, when he was diagnosed with rickets (a deficiency of growth hormones), his family could not afford to treat him. This resulted in stunted growth of his body.
- Afterward, he was spotted by Tajik blogger-rapper Baron (Behruz). Abdu’s singing talent impressed him and he requested his father allow Abdu to pursue a career as a singer. It was approved by his father, and Abdu moved to Dubai with Baron. Initially, Baron provided financial support to Abdu.
- As a singer, Abdu began his career at the age of six. His Tajikistani songs include “Ohi Dili Zor” (2019), “Chaki Chaki Boron” (2020), and “Modar” (2021). You can view his songs and other videos on his YouTube channel Avlod media.
- Additionally, he has participated in a number of MMA matches. Hasbulla (who suffers from the same disease as Hasbulla) challenged him for an MMA match in May 2021. A buzz was created among the netizens after the announcement of the match; however, the Russian Dwarf Athletic Association (RDAA), which disapproved of the event, deemed the match unethical.
- Rozik’s YouTube video of him singing the Hindi song ‘Enna Sona’ by Arijit Singh from the film ‘OK Jaanu’ (2017) became viral in 2021.
- He was invited to attend the IIFA (2022) award ceremony in Abu Dhabi, UAE, where he performed the song “Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga” from the film “1942: A Love Story” (1994) dedicated to Salman Khan. Abdu was later hugged by Salman, who was also present at the event.
- He was invited by the well-known Indian music director A. R. Rahman to attend the wedding reception of his daughter Khatija Rahman.
- Additionally, he has performed with the Indian singer A. R. Rahman on live stage performances. As he shared his experiences during an interview, he mentioned singing Mustafa Mustafa along with him. The opportunity to perform with an Oscar-winning composer, whose music is known worldwide, was an honor. When I sang his lines, I was definitely nervous. Nevertheless, he was kind enough to allow me to sing freely. For me, sharing the stage with one of my favorite musicians was a dream come true.”
- In addition, he discussed Indians. It is a wonderful place to live, he said. There is such a warm and loving atmosphere in India. It was a pleasure to have them recognize me; some even took photographs of me. It was a pleasure to go to the beach, swim in the ocean, and eat masala dosa.”
- In 2022, Abdu Rozik has approximately 2.7 million followers on his Instagram account, making him one of the most popular social media influencers. Around the world, he has met a number of celebrities.
- In addition to playing the keyboard, he is trained in music theory.
- When he has time from his busy schedule, he enjoys traveling and swimming.
- On his Instagram account, Abdu Rozik has shared a few pictures with animals.
- When he was asked whether he was trolled on social media during an interview, he replied, “No, neither am I.” However, all fingers are not created equal. Similarly, we cannot expect everyone to behave in the same manner. It has reached a point where I am no longer affected by negative comments.”
- The official Barcelona FC Jersey no. 10 was presented to him in 2022.
As of 2023, Abdu is 20 years old.
Abdu Rozik is the world’s smallest professional singer and boxer. In the Bigg Boss house, Abdu Rozik is famous for calling himself Chota Bhaijaan. Due to his short stature, some thought he was a kid, but he stands tall with his medals of achievement and crazy fanbase!
In the year 2021, Bigg Boss 16 contestant Abdu Rozik became popular in India after uploading a video of himself singing the Hindi song ‘Enna Sona’ by Arijit Singh. Additionally, he participated in the IIFA 2022 competition.
Despite everyone’s love for Abdu Rozik, it’s important to remember that he is not a minor. In the Bigg Boss mansion, Abdu Rozik is a 20-year-old.