Wamiqa Gabbi is an Indian film actress, who works in Punjabi, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu films. She made her screen debut in the Hindi film Bittoo Boss in 2012. Other than acting Wamiqa is also a trained Kathak dancer. Wamiqa became famous after working in Punjabi movies.
She made her debut in Pollywood with the movie Tu Mera 22 Mein Tera 22 with Honey Singh and Amrinder Gill. Other than Hindi and Punjabi movies, She also appeared in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies. She also acted in a Punjabi tv serial Saude Dillan De when she was just 8 years old.
Wamiqa Gabbi Bio/Wiki
[table id=683 /]
Gabbi belongs to a Punjabi family. Wamiqa Gabbi is an Indian film actress. She was born on 29 September 1993 (age 25) Chandigarh, India. She made her debut with the movie Mausam in the year 2011. Her father’s name is Govardhan Gabbi and mother name is Raj Kumari. Wamiqa also has a brother Hardik Gabbi.
Wamiqa Gabbi Net Worth
Wamiqa Gabbi’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Wamiqa Gabbi in 2023?
[table id=684 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Wamiqa Gabbi Hot Pic
- She is a trained Kathak dancer. Her big break came with the Punjabi film with Yo Yo Honey Singh and Amrinder Gill, Tu Mera 22 Mai Tera 22. She went on to star in two other Punjabi films Ishq Brandy and Ishq Haazir Hai as a co-star to actor Diljit Dosanjh.
- She gave her the first female lead role as Tanisha in Sixteen. She starred as a lead actress in the Telugu film Bhale Manchi Roju as the female lead.
- Wamiqa starred as the female lead in a Tamil film Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam (2016). She was the female lead in the Malayalam film Godha alongside Tovino Thomas. In March 2017, Wamiqa signed onto a new Tamil film, Iravaakaalam, directed by Ashwin Saravanan, also starring Sshivada and S. J. Surya. Wamiqa played the lead role in 9, also starring Prithviraj Sukumaran and Mamta Mohandas.
Wamiqa Gabbi Movies
[table id=685 /]
Awards and nominations
[table id=686 /]
Some Known Facts About Wamiqa Gabbi
- Does Wamiqa smoke?: Not Known
- Does Wamiqa drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Wamiqa was born into a Muslim Family in Chandigarh.
- At the age of 8, she acted in a Punjabi TV Serial Saude Dillan De.
- Wamiqa bagged a role in the film “Jab We Met” while she was a participant in a dance show which was being judged by Aamir Khan.
- She is a Bollywood, Pollywood and even a Tollywood actress.
- She is known for her work in movies such as Bittoo Boss, Sixteen, Tu Mera 22 Mai Tera 22, Ishq Brandy, etc.
- She got fame from Kulwinder Billa‘s song Angreji Wali Madam (2017) in which she gave a brilliant performance.
- She is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- Gabbi loves the dancing styles of Bollywood actor, Hrithik Roshan, and actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- She has earned the moniker of the “Language Queen of The Indian Cinema.”
- According to Wamiqa, her dream role is to portray Aishwarya’s role in the film Devdas.
- Wamiqa is very fond of dogs and has a pet dog, Phoebe.
- She has a huge collection of rings.
- Wamiqa shares a great bond with the Punjabi actress Mandy Takhar.