Varun Tej is a famous South Indian actor. He is mostly known for his work in Telugu cinema. The actor rose to fame for portraying the role of ‘Dhupati Haribabu’, the grandson of a poor barber, who falls in love with Seethadevi who later goes on to the World War II fight named ‘Kanche’ directed by Krish. His role in the movie was critically acclaimed and he became the household name since then.
Varun Tej was born in a high-class Hindu family on 19 January 1990 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. His father’s name is Nagendra Babu, a famous Telugu actor, and his mother’s name is Padmaja, a homemaker. He is the nephew to Tollywood actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. His sister Niharika Konidela and his cousins Ram Charm and Sai Dharam Tej are also actors in Tollywood.
He is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, he is focusing entirely on his career and his work. According to reports, when Laxmi Manchu has asked about his perfect life partner, Varun Konidela has replied that He wanted to marry actress Sai Pallavi and wanted to hook up with actress Pooja Hegde.
Varun Tej Wiki/Bio[table id=1887 /]
Varun Tej completed his schooling from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan School. Later, he went to Nalanda Junior College to complete his high school studies. He completed his graduation in B.Com from St.Mary’s College in Hyderabad.
Varun Konidela was always wanted to become an actor since his childhood. He debuted as a child artist in the movie Hands Up! From his father, Nagendra Babu. when he was just ten years old. After that, he made his lead role debut with Mukunda, alongside his newcomer, Pooja Hegde. The film received mixed reviews.
Varun Tej Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Varun Tej’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Varun Tej in 2023?[table id=1888 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Next, Varun Tej did acting in the movie ‘Kanche’ opposite to actress Pragya Jaiswal. The movie went hit and received huge appreciation. Moreover, the same year did acting in another movie Loafer which went flop. In the year 2017, Varun appeared in the movie Mister and Fidaa.
Later, Varun Konidela did acting in a romantic movie Tholi Prema and played the role of Aditya Shekhar in 2018. He did acting in the movie along with the actress Rashi Khanna. The movie went hit and received a wide appreciation for his acting skills. The same year, He featured in another space thriller movie Antariksham 9000 KMPH.
In 2019, Varun Konidela has made an appearance in movies such as F2-Fun And Frustration, Aladdin, and Gaddalakonda Ganesh. In the multi-stars movie F2-Fun and Frustration, Varun was featured along with Venkatesh Daggubati, Tamannah, and Mehreen Pirzada. The movie went blockbuster and became financially successful.
Also the movie Gaddalakonda Ganesh was a remake of the Tamil film Jigarthanda. Varun featured in the movie along with actor Atharvaa and actress Pooja Hegde. He got admiration for his acting in the movie Gaddalakonda Ganesh.[table id=1889 /]
Facts About Varun Tej
- Does Varun Tej drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does he smoke?: Not Known
- The actor is the son of popular Telugu actor Nagendra Babu.
- Varun made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 2000 by playing the role of Varun in the Telugu film ‘Hands Up!.’
- Even before his cousin brother Allu Arjun’s patriotic movie Naa Peru Surya, Varun had already aced the army look character in the movie Kanche.
- He is termed as the handsome and tallest actors of the Tollywood industry.
- After playing tough and mass roles, he showed his soft side in the movie Fidaa. The movie has made all the girls go crazy over him after his role.
- For his debut movie Mukunda, the directors wanted to cast Akshara Hassan or Parineeti Chopra but later they finalized Pooja Hegde to play the female lead opposite him.
- Just like their uncles Pawan Kalyan and Chiranjeevi had portrayed the role of a lovable son on-screen, similarly, in movie Loafer, Varun nailed the role and made everyone his acting fan.
- The actor has proved himself to be one of the best actors of Tollywood and his journey from Mega Prince to Mega Actor has been phenomenal.
The top 3 must-watch films of Varun Tej are Tholi Prema, F2 Fun and Frustration, and Gaddalakonda Ganesh.
Normally Hero with a personal background with the present hits of Varun Teja the remuneration will around INR 2 crores, But Varun Tej is the combo package of Mega Family background, talent, and Handsome hunk. So as per the online information, his remuneration is around INR 5 crores( estimated).
He is not trying to earn stardom doing the formula/template movies and is picking up stories that come his way and suit his image or personality. This is not to say that he is doing a lot of variety but at least he doesn’t stick onto the same genre or same role for commercial benefits and stardom.
He is the son of popular Telugu actor Nagendra Babu.