Anita Hassanandani is an Indian actress who has worked in multilingual movies and TV Shows. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood and television industry. Born on 14 April 1980, she completed her schooling and graduation from her hometown in Mumbai itself. The actress rose to fame for playing the role of “Shagun Arora” on Star Plus’s popular television show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. She has been in the showbiz for over a decade and has impressed everyone with her looks and great acting abilities. Over the years, she has experimented with different genres and has lots of memorable roles in her bucket. Continue Reading to Know About her Age, Husband, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook profiles.
A 37-years-old television actress, Anita Hassanandani rose to fame from the TV industry. Also, she did dozens of films in several languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada. In which, she acted the supporting actress roles. As of 2019, Anita is one of the hottest TV actresses in India. Anita participates in various TV reality shows as well like Nach Baliye. Anita Hassanandani participates in Nach Baliye 9 with husband Rohit Reddy. So, here is all about Anita and her career. Let’s dive into the deep. In October 2013, Anita Hassanandani got married to a businessman. Furthermore, Anita Hassanandani’s husband’s name is Rohit Reddy. Anita appears in Naagin 3 TV serial which is broadcasting on Colors TV. In addition, Naagin 3 actress Anita is acting a role of Vishakha from 2018. Also, she started her shooting for TV serial Kaal Kalki which will broadcast on Star TV.
- Jyothika Bio, Movies, Age, Family, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
- Aditi Rao Hydari Bio, Age, Movies, Husband, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Anita Hassanandani Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Anita Hassanandani Reddy|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2022) 42 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||14 April 1980|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother's Name||Kavita Hassanandani (Homemaker)|
|Father's Name||Not Known|
Eijaz Khan (Actor)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Rohit Reddy (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||14 October 2013|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Profession||Actress, Former Model|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Tattoos||On The Left Forearm: The letter R with a heart|
On The Left Foot: Butterfly
|Favourite Actress||Hema Malini, Rekha, Dimple Kapadia|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Colors||Green, Purple, Yellow|
|Favourite Food||Fish curry|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Book||Love Story by Erich Segal|
|Favourite Perfume|| Insolence by Guerlain|
|Favourite Travel||Destination Goa, London|
|Favourite Cartoon||Character Tom & Jerry|
|Controversies||She was in depression for around 6 months due to failure in her film career.|
Family, Education & More
She was born into a middle-class Sindhi family in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her mother’s name is Kavita Hassanandani and her father’s name is not known. Her father is a known businessman. She also has an elder sister.
The actress shares a close bond with her family. Her family has supported her in accomplishing her career in the industry. She with her dedication and hard work has become one of the known & popular actresses of the television industry.
Anita Hassanandani Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Anita Hassanandani’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Anita Hassanandani in 2022?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 - $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||₹50-60 thousand/episode|
|Income Source||Actress, Former Model|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Anita Hassanandani Husband, Affairs and More
The actress is married to businessmen Rohit Reddy. Rohit and Anita used to go to the same gym and it was Anita’s Indian looks that attracted Rohit’s attention in the gym. Later, they met outside a pub where Anita was waiting for her car. Rohit approached her and his efforts didn’t stop there, he followed her on Facebook. Post this, they met again through a common friend. And in no time, they both have realized their love for each other after the first few dates. The couple after dating for more than 2 years decided to get married. On 14 October 2013, they tied the knot in Goa in the south Indian style accompanied by close family & friends.
Before Rohit, her name was linked with television actor Eijaz Khan. But the couple broke up in 2010 due to Eijaz’s closeness with a Canadian singer named Natalie De Luccio.
- Vikram Bio, Age, Son, Movies, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
- Swara Bhaskar Bio, Age, Family, Movies, TV Shows, Net Worth & Wiki
|Kucch to Hai|
|Koi Monkey Sa|
TV Shows & Serials List
|Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii|
|Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki|
|Anxiety Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi|
|Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo|
|Teri Meri love stories|
|Guys Gu Season 2|
|Yeh Hai Mohabbatein|
|Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded|
|Talaash as a host|
|Comedy Nights Bachaoo|
Some Known Facts About Anita Hassanandani
- Does Anita Smoke?: No
- Does Anita drink alcohol?: Yes
- Anita was born into a middle-class Sindhi family.
- She got famous for her role as ‘Tanushree’ in TV serial ‘Kabhii Sautan Kabhi Sahelii’ in 2001.
- She was earlier engaged to actor Eijaz Khan, but things didn’t work out well and they ended their relationship.
- Her negative role of Shagun in Star Plus’ popular serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ was highly liked by the audience.
- She hosted TV shows like ‘Comedy Nights Ka Jadoo’ and ‘Code Red.’
- She appeared in popular comedy show Comedy Nights Bachao with Mubeen.
- In 2008, she participated in the first season of Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- Apart from Hindi TV serials and films, she was also seen in few Telugu, Kannada and Tamil films.
- She has featured in many TV Commercials like EverYuth, Sunsilk, Boroplus, and Dominos.
- In 2019, Anita along with her husband, Rohit Reddy, participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”
- She shares a great bond with her father-in-law and her mother-in-law.
- During an interview, Anita said that they will soon be planning for a baby after the wrap up of the show “Nach Baliye 9.”
- Hassanandani adopted the name “Natassha” at the beginning of her career on the advice of Ekta Kapoor. However, she switched to her real name after doing a few assignments under the name ‘Natassha.’
- In 2017, Anita received the online venture, TheBagTalk.com as a birthday present from her husband, Rohit Reddy. The venture is jointly owned by Anita and Tushar Jain of HSCV.
What Is Anita Hassanandani Age?
41 Years (April 14, 1981)
What Is The Religion Of Anita Hassanandani?
Anita Hair Color Black And Her Eye Color Are Dark Brown. Her Star Sign Aries And Religion Are Hinduism.
Who Is The Husband Of Anita Hassanandani?
Rohit Reddy, M. 2013, Rohit Reddy Is A Businessman From India, Most Popular For Being The Husband Of Indian Actress Anita Hassanandani. He Was Born On March 22 In Goa, India. Anita Hassanandani Rohit Reddy Relationship: Rohit Is Married To Anita Hassanandani, An Indian Actress And Model.
When Did Anita Hassanandani Get Married?
October 14, 2013 (Rohit Reddy)
What Does Rohit Reddy Do?