Tudor Turiceanu is the founder and CEO of Extremoo Group and CasinoAlpha, two young and growing companies that aim at educating gamblers from different large markets. He is a young entrepreneur with multiple achievements and even more goals.
CasinoAlpha is a venture with big aspirations that is expected to leave an extraordinary effect on the iGaming industry. Turiceanu being the company’s CEO and has extensive experience in the gaming and casino industries. In Nonprofit Organizations, Mentoring, and Event Management with a variety of methodical skillsets.
Tudor Turiceanu Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Tudor Gabriel Turiceanu|
|Nick Name||Not available|
|Age||33 years (as in 2022)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Iași, Romania|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1989|
|Home Town||Iași, Romania|
|Hobbies||Mixed Martial Arts, Travelling, Reading|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Tudor Tiberius Turiceanu|
|School||Grigore Cerchez Highschool|
|College/University||Spiru Haret University|
|Educational Qualification||Law School|
|Career Manager||Not Available|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||In centimeters – 180 cm|
In meters - 1.8 m
In feet – 5 foot 10 inches
|Weight (Approx.)||In kilograms – 80 kg|
In pounds – 176 pounds
|Chest Size||Not Available|
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
|Waist Size||Not Available|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Eastern European|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
|Favourite Books||The History of Culture and Civilization by Ovidiu Drimba (13 volumes)|
|Favourite Sport||Football, Mixed Martial Arts|
|Favourite Movies||Scent of a Woman (1992)|
Throughout his life, especially his early years, with the help of his mother’s support, he became a successful businessman. He was born in Iași, Romania and moved to the country’s capital, Bucharest, in 2001 for his high school years.
He always had two foremost passions in life: sports and world history, particularly the behind the scenes of wars, peace treaties, and high-profile connections. His strong fascination for the facts and secrets of the past pushed him to study Law to understand the legal basis of historical circumstances and effects.
His favorite sports activities have always been Karate and Mixed Martial Arts; he has been practicing them since his teenage years, and they are still his hobbies.
Tudor Turiceanu Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||€4.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Not Available|
|Income Source||CasinoAlpha Stake Holding, Extremoo Group Stake Holding, Other Investments|
- In 2017, Tudor founded Extremoo Group, along with two other business partners. It was the first venture into creating educational hubs in the online gambling industry.
- Also, in 2017, he launched the first educational site for United Kingdom gamblers, focused on the directives of the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- In 2018, he opened two free-play and educational sites in the Romanian gambling market projects that propelled popularity quickly.
- Also, in 2018, he launched his first educational and product comparison service on the Canadian online gambling market.
- In 2019, he launched new verticals in media buying.
- In 2021, he launched CasinoAlpha.com on the United Kingdom market. It is his most refined project thus far, serving comparisons to selected casinos.
- Also, in 2021, he extended the CasinoAlpha projects even further to the New Zealand and Romanian markets.
- In 2022, he took his CasinoAlpha projects two steps further, opening it to the Irish and Canadian gambling markets.
Who is Tudor Turiceanu?
Tudor Turiceanu is a young Romanian entrepreneur working in the online casino and media domains.
What businesses does Tudor Turiceanu own?
Tudor Turiceanu is the founder and owner of Extremoo Group and CasinoAlpha, on all their international branches.
What is Tudor Turiceanu’s net worth?
In 2022, Tudor’s estimated net worth was around 5 million euros.
Where was Tudor Turiceanu born?
Tudor was born in Iași, Romania, and is currently living in Bucharest, Romania.