Tejaswi Madivada Instagram, Hot, Age, Twitter, Movies
Tejaswi Madivada is an Indian model and actress. She was born on 3 July 1991 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. She became a Journalist after her graduation in Times of India. Then she got a chance to do an ad commercial of 7up with Allu Arjun and she decided to become an actress. She made her acting debut in 2013 with Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. She is also a trained dancer. In 2018 she participated in Telugu Bigg Boss 2. Tejaswi also participated in the Miss Dabur Gulabari contest and became the 2nd runner-up.
She also appeared in a Tamil movie. Here you will find Tejaswi Madivada age, height, biography, wiki, images. Her height is 5 feet, 4 inches (163 cm). Tejaswi’s weight is 56 kgs. She completed Mass Communication and Journalism from St Francis College for Women. Before becoming an actress, she is a dance choreographer. Also, she worked part-time as a dance tutor for multinational companies like HSBC, Wipro, and in schools of Hyderabad Public School, Nasr School for Girls.
Family, Education & More
Tejaswi studied at the Air Force school Begumpet. She studied Mass Communication and Journalism at the St Francis College for Women in Hyderabad. She later worked part-time as a freelance dance instructor with Twist n Turns and took classes for MNCs like HSBC, Wipro, Franklin Templeton and in schools like Hyderabad Public School and Nasr School for Girls. She participated at Miss Dabur Gulabari 2011, a beauty pageant, where she was the second runner-up and which reportedly got her first film offer. She later appeared as a contestant in Television show Bigg Boss Telugu 2 in 2018.
Parents Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Bani Singh
Siblings Not Known
Tejaswi Madivada Instagram
Real Name Tejaswi Madivada
Profession(s) Actress, Model
Famous For Her role as “Renu” in the Telegu film ‘Ice Cream’ (2014)
Tejaswi Madivada Height, Weight & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 32-26-32
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Tejaswi Madivada Age, Personal Life & More
Date of Birth 3 July 1991
Tejaswi Madivada Age (as in 2017) 26 Years
Birthplace Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Cancer
Hometown Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The school (s) Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad
Nasr School for Girls, Hyderabad
College/University St. Francis Degree College For Women, Hyderabad
Educational Qualification B.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism
Debut Film: Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (2013)
Tejaswi Madivada – Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu
Web Series: Mana Mugguri Love Story (2017)
TV: Bigg Boss Telegu 2 (2018)
Hobbies Dancing, Photography, Running, Trekking
Tattoo Left Wrist- Maa has written in Hindi
Controversy Her nude scenes in Ram Gopal Varma’s horror fiction ‘Ice Cream’ stirred controversy.
Tejaswi Madivada Boyfriends, Affairs and More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Not Known
Favourite Food Pani Puri
Favourite Actor(s) Mahesh Babu, Nani, Hrithik Roshan, Chris Hemsworth
Favourite Actress Samantha Akkineni
Favourite Director(s) Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Puri Jagannadh
Favourite Film(s) Tamasha, Taare Zameen Par
Favourite Singer/Band(s) Eminem, Green Day, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown
Favourite TV Show(s) Narcos, The Night Of, Tom and Jerry, So You Think You Can Dance
Tejaswi Madivada Net Worth
Net Worth Not Known
In 2013, Tejaswi Madivada made her debut in the Telugu drama film Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. The following year saw the actress in the movies Manam and Heart Attack. Although these were merely supporting roles, she was signed on to play the lead in Ram Gopal Varma`s horror movie Ice Cream. There was a lot of hype surrounding the film, especially when it was revealed that Tejaswi would be appearing in a nude scene. The movie went on to be a mega-hit at the box office and Tejaswi`s performance was lauded. Later that year, she appeared in Ram Gopal Varma`s second Telugu horror film of the year, Anukshanam. Although Tejaswi played a supporting role in this film, her performance, and the film, was praised by fans and critics alike.
The year 2015 saw the actress play a supporting role in the hit film Srimanthudu, starring Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan. After appearing in yet another supporting role in the family drama Pandaga Chesko, Tejaswi made her Tamil movie debut the 2016 film Natpathigaram 79. Later that year, she appeared in the Telugu movie Rojulu Marayi, opposite debutant actor Chetan Maddineni.
Tejaswi Madivada Hot
Tejaswi Madivada Movies
2013 Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu
2015 Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju
Subramanyam For Sale
2016 Natpadhigaram 79
Oorvasi Vo Rakshasi Vo
Wish You Happy Breakup
Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends
Babu Baga Busy
Mana Mugguri Love Story
Some Known Facts About Tejaswi Madivada
- Does Tejaswi Madivada smoke: No
- Does Tejaswi Madivada drink alcohol: Not Known
- Tejaswi was fascinated by dance since her childhood, and after completing her graduation, she started working as a freelance dance instructor for ‘Twist n Turns.’
- She was also part of the college’s basketball team and used to represent them in the inter-college tournaments.
- She also went on to take classes in Hyderabad Public School, and Nasr School for Girls for MNCs like HSBC, Wipro, and Franklin Templeton.
- She has also worked as a ‘journalist’ for the renowned newspaper, The Times of India.
- She was first noticed when she was featured in a ‘7Up’ commercial, along with Allu Arjun. Though she never wanted to become an actress, she developed an interest in acting while doing the commercial.
- She was the second runner-up in the ‘Miss Dabur Gulabari’ beauty contest of 2011.
- After doing choreography for a few years, she turned actress and made her acting debut with ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu,’ where she played the role of “Geetha” the younger sister of Samantha Akkineni.
- Her role as “Shriya” in Puri Jagannadh’s ‘Heart Attack’ (2014) had impressed Ram Gopal Varma so much that he gave her the female lead role in his horror fiction film ‘Ice Cream’ (2014) that proved to be a huge hit and turned the fortunes for her.
- The year 2015, proved to be a ‘golden year’ for her as all of her six films did well at the box-office.
- In 2017, she became the first Tollywood actress to feature in a web series, after starring in Shashank Yeleti’s 25-episode rom-com ‘Mana Mugguri Love Story.’
- Her best friend from the film industry is Hebah Patel. Tejaswi Madivada and Hebah Patel
- In June 2018, she entered the ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 2‘ house as a celebrity contestant.