Tara Sutaria is an Indian actress. She started her television career as a child artist in 2010 as a video jockey in the Disney Channel India’s Big Bada Boom (2010) and went on to star in the channel’s sitcoms The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2012) and Oye Jassie (2013). Sutaria made her film debut in 2019 with the teen drama Student of the Year 2. She Has been a professional singer since she was seven years old, having sung in operas and competitions since then.
She has played the lead role of Sandy in Raell Padamsee’s production of the musical “Grease”. She has recorded and performed solo concerts in London, Tokyo, Lavasa, and Mumbai. She has performed with Louiz Banks, Mikey McCleary, and has also been a soloist for the Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble, singing at the NCPA for over a decade.
She won INR 10,000 on the show “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega” in 2011. She was known for the role of Jasmine in Disney’s 2019 Aladdin (2019) remake but lost the part to Naomi Scott.
Tara Sutaria Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1432 /]
Family – Parents and Twin Sister
Sutaria was born into a Zoroastrian Parsi family on 19 November 1995. She has a twin sister named Pia. Both trained in classical ballet, modern dance, and Latin American dances at the School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, United Kingdom, and the Imperial Society for Teachers of Dancing, United Kingdom.
She has been a professional singer since she was seven years old, having sung in operas and competitions since then. She received a bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science, and Commerce.
Tara Sutaria Net Worth
According to various online sources, Tara Sutaria’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Tara Sutaria in 2023?
[table id=1433 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Movies – Career
[table id=1434 /]
- Does Tara Sutaria smoke?: No
- Does Tara Sataria drink alcohol?: Yes
- She has a twin sister named Pia Sutaria.
- At the age of just 7, Tara Sutaria started singing, and so far, she has sung in many operas and stage competitions both nationally and internationally.
- She has recorded and performed solo concerts in Tokyo, London, Lavasa, Mumbai, etc.
- She has also performed with the famous Nepalese singer “Louis Banks” & New Zealand performer “Mikey McCleary” at various concerts.
- Tara Sutaria has been a solo singer for the ‘Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble’ of the Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy.
- She has also been singing at the NCPA (National Centre for the Performing Arts) for more than 10 years.
- She is also a trained dancer and has received her training in classical ballet, modern dance, and Latin American dance from ‘The School Of Classical Ballet & Western Dance,’ ‘Royal Academy of Dance, UK,’ and ‘Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, UK.’
- In 2008, she was one of the top seven nominations “Pogo Amazing Kids Awards” in the singer’s category.
- In 2011, Tara participated in an Indian reality TV show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega,’ where she won INR 10,000.
- She is also a skilled sketch artist and has presented her artworks to Farah Khan and Anu Malik during the show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.’
- After that, she started working as a Video Jockey with Disney Channel India.
- Sutaria has played the lead role in Raell Padamsee’s production of the musical Grease.
- In 2010, Tara Sutaria hosted the TV show ‘Big Bada Boom’ that was aired on Disney India.
- She is considered as the ‘Indian Miley Cyrus.’
- She has lent her voice for films like ‘Taare Zameen Par’ (2007) and ‘Guzaarish’ (2010).
- Tara made her acting debut in 2012 with the TV serial ‘The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir’ as Vinita Mishra/Vinnie.
- In 2015, she was invited to TEDx in Mumbai where she performed The Phantom of the Opera’s ‘Think of Me’ and American singer Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You.’
- Tara Sutaria has been featured in several TV commercials like Hamdard Safi, etc.
- She has been endorsing various brands like Jet Gems, Swarovski, etc.
- Tara was the first choice to portray the role of ‘Jasmine in the remake of Disney’s “Aladdin” but the role was eventually played by Naomi Scott.
- She is the childhood friend of the singer Armaan Malik.
- She is a dog lover.
Is Tara Sutaria A Parsi?
Tara Sutaria Is An Indian Actress Who Was Born Into A Zoroastrian Parsi Family.
How Did Tara Sutaria Get Into Bollywood?
Tara Sutaria Made Her Introduction In Bollywood 2019 In Dharma Productions’ Film Student Of The Year 2 Close By Ananya Panday And Tiger Shroff. The Entertainer At That Point Proceeded To Work With Sidharth Malhotra In Marjaavaan. Tara Is Presently Preparing For Tadap Nearby Suniel Shetty’s Child, Ahan Shetty.
Where Is Tara Sutaria From?