Surbhi Chandna is an Indian actress. She gained a lot of attention lately for her role as Haya Qureshi on Zee Tv’s show Qubool Hai. The serial made her the household name giving her intense popularity in the workplace. She played the role of Annika in Star Plus’s Ishqbaaaz and in its spin-off series Dil Boley Oberoi. She won the Gold Awards in the category Stellar Performance Of The Year for her acting performance in Ishqbaaaz in 2018. She got the role of Dr. Ishani Arora in the medical soap opera ‘Sanjivani’ in 2019.
Off the screen, Surbhi has amassed a lot of fan following on social media with more than 2.3 million people following her on her Instagram page. She is primarily known for her work on the small screen. She was Born on 11 September 1989. She did her schooling from Mumbai, Maharashtra. She completed her graduation from the Atharva Institute of Management Studies. She is popular among her fan following for her beautiness and great acting skills.
Surbhi Chandna Bio/ Wiki[table id=7 /]
She was born in Delhi into a decent Punjabi family. Her mother’s name is Shashi Chandna and her father’s name is C.P Chandna. She was shifted with her family to Mumbai after her birth and so she completed her education from Mumbai itself. She has an elder sister named Pranavi Chandna. She is very close to her family and considers them as her pillar of success. Her family has supported her to pursue her dream of being an actress.
Surbhi Chandna Net Worth
Surbhi Chandna’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Surbhi Chandna in 2023?[table id=1605 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Movies- TV Shows
She introduced her career with different ad-shoots and TV commercials. Despite including no acting background, she started up taking small roles. In the year 2009, she did a cameo in SAB TV’s beloved show “Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma”. Pursuing this, she did a few other cameos in popular television serials. But the actress lifted to fame with her show “Ishqbaaz”. The show gave her immense popularity and made her everyone’s favorite.
She made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Bobby Jasoos” in 2014 with a small appearance in the movie. Her career in the film industry has not been really lucky. Her movie didn’t turn out to be a hit at the box office. Though the actress got the attention and was roped in for the television serial.[table id=1606 /]
- Does Surbhi Chandna smoke?: No
- Does Surbhi Chandna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She got her breakthrough role by playing the parallel lead in Zee TV’s popular serial Qubool Hai.
- In 2018, she won the ITA Award for the Best Actor (Female) popular.
- She has pursued as an International Event Manager.
- Before entering the industry, she has been part of many ad commercials.
- Surbhi participated in the Indian Princess contest in her college days, after which she did many ad commercial ads.
- She has hosted the Indian Princess pageant on Channel V.
- The actress is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She made her acting debut in the year 2014 with serial “Qubool Hai”.
- She has been part of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasma, Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Bhabhi, and even the Bollywood film Bobby Jasoos.
- Her turning point came with her show “Ishqbaaz”.
- She is often called the most stylist bahu of Indian television.
Surbhi Chandna, Who Is Currently Playing The Role Of Anika In Tv Show Ishqbaaz And Currently Married To Shivaay Singh Oberoi (Real Name Nakuul Mehta) In It, Is Currently Focusing In Her Career.
Surbhi Was Born On 11 September 1989. She Is Actually From Delhi But Was Born And Brought Up In Mumbai. She Belongs To A Punjabi Family. She Lives With Her Mom, Dad, And Elder Sister.
As Per An Exclusive Report In Pinkvilla, #Shivika Will Die In An Accident. The Other Members Of The Oberoi Family Will Move Abroad And Hence, Not Be A Part Of The Leap.