Shweta Gulati was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, on 29 May 1979. Her bachelor’s degree is in commerce. Her first job was in a call center before she became an actress. She began her career with the television show Shagun in 2003. In the show, she played Juhi. She appeared in television shows such as Lipstick, Remix, Amber Dhara, Dill Mill Gayye, Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar, Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai, etc.
She is a television actress from India. She has appeared in television series like Shagun, Lipstick, Dill Mill Gayye, Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar, Tera Yaar Hoon Main, etc. Her popularity was boosted by the television shows Remix and Dill Mill Gayye. Shweta has also worked on films, web series, and television commercials.
Shweta Gulati is an exceptionally talented Indian television actress. She has worked in television shows like Shagun, Lipstick, Dill Mill Gayye, Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar, Tera Yaar Hoon Main, among others. Her popularity was boosted by the television shows Remix and Dill Mill Gayye. Shweta has also worked on films, web series, and television commercials. With back-to-back successes, she is very busy. Her hard work and perseverance have paid off.
Shweta Gulati Wiki/Bio[table id=2541 /]
Her bachelor’s degree is in commerce. She used to work in a call center before becoming an actress. She was also a theatre artist. She is an animal lover and has two dogs Phoebe and Messy.
Shweta Gulati is known for her role as ‘Janvi’ in ‘Tera Yaar Hoon Main’. She is currently starring in the murder mystery ‘Crimes and Confessions’. In the segment titled “Shame Shame”, she plays a hairstylist. As she described her character from the show, it was completely different from what she had done before. When asked how her character is different, she replies: “If I tell you, then I will be giving away the plot of the series. If I say it’s different, you’ll watch, and then you’ll know why I’m saying it. I hope everyone enjoys it.”
Shweta’s last stint with ‘Tera Yaar Hoon Main’ didn’t go smoothly as she was asked to leave the daily soap. On her exit from the show, she says, “There was no resentment.”.
Shweta also explained that the makers of the drama wanted her back on the show because of declining ratings. “In fact, they came back to me with it. Two weeks ago I was in talks with Shashi – Sumeet (producers of the show) again because they wanted me back on the show. But I think I have moved on. I would rather do ‘Crime and Confessions’ than re-enter the show. I’d rather play Rekha and tap the other side of my personality, my skill, my art.”
Shweta Gulati Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Shweta Gulati estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Shweta Gulati in 2023?[table id=2543 /]
She was born on 29 May 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She began her career with the television show Shagun in 2003. The character she played in the show was Juhi. She appeared in television shows such as Lipstick, Remix, Amber Dhara, Dill Mill Gayye, Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar, Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai, etc.
Several TV commercials have also been produced by her. In addition to appearing in Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China and Comedy Circus Ke Superstars, Shweta has acted in more than 30 television shows. She then appeared in the movie Detective Naani (2009). Additionally, she was nominated for Best Actress and Best Anchor at the Indian Telly Awards. She was named Glamorous Face of the Year at the Hero Honda Indian Television Awards (2005).
There are many accolades in the hands of this superstar actress. She is a very hardworking actress, model, theatre artist, and anchor. She makes everything look easy, but trust us there is a lot of hard work behind the victory.
The following are some of the famous programs she has worked on:
- Shagun on STAR Plus
- Pyaar Ke Do Naam: Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam on STAR Plus
- Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai on SAB TV
- Remix on Star One
- Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China on Sony TV
- Dill Mill Gayye on Star One
- Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar on SAB TV
Shweta Gulati Facts
- Shweta Gulati was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Her career began with the television show Shagun on Star Plus.
- In 2009, she appeared in the Bollywood film Detective Naani.
- Shweta has appeared in more than 30 television shows.
- In 2006, Gulati hosted ‘Weekend Popkorn’ on Zoom
- Additionally, she has appeared in several television commercials.
- Additionally, she has hosted dance reality shows such as Parde Ke Peeche, Dekh India Dekh, and Zara Nachke Dikha.
- She has also appeared in the episodic shows Man Mein Hai Vishwas and Crime Patrol.
- Additionally, she was nominated for Best Actress and Best Anchor at the Indian Telly Awards.
- Also, she has performed in a theater play called KKK… Kiran.
- She has also appeared in the web series Flip (2019) and Booo Sabki Phategi (2019).
- For the television show Remix aired on STAR One, she won the Indian Telly Award 2015 in the category of ‘Best Actress in a Supporting Role’.
- She won the Glamorous Face of the Year award at the Hero Honda Indian Television Awards (2005).
- Along with actor Vaquar Shaikh, Shweta starred in a short film titled The Magic of Giving
- She appeared in the SAB television show Tera Yaar Hoon Main in 2020 as Jhaanvi Bansal.
- She loves animals and has two dogs, Phoebe and Messy.
Punjabi traditional jewelry, Indian people, Fashion by Shweta Gulati.
Based on our analysis, Shweta Gulati’s net worth is approximately $4 Million.
(29 May 1979) 44 years