Shefali Bagga is an Indian TV anchor and journalist by profession. She is the first news anchor to enter Bigg Boss 13 on Colors TV show. She is an anchor at India’s top leading news channels like Tez and India Today. Shefali has been the anchor of India Today Group’s channel Tez and has been appearing on TV for quite some time. TV Anchor Shefali Bagga Instagram account followers are 596k in 2020. Read in detail about Shefali Bagga Biography, Age, Height, Hot, Boyfriend, Husband, Family & Wiki.
She completed her schooling from Sachdeva Public School, Pitampura. She later moved to Delhi to complete her undergraduate studies, where she did her undergraduate studies at University and St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. After that, she took a 3 months course in journalism from New Delhi. After this, Shefali Bagga started working as a News reporter. Shefali Bagga is an Indian Journalist and Television Anchor. She is primarily known for being the anchor on leading news channels like Tej, Aaj Tak and India Today.
Shefali Bagga Bio/Wiki
[table id=1189 /]
During her school and college days, she used to participate in several anchoring events; this helped her a lot in making a career. After graduation, she did 3 months course in journalism from Delhi University and joined Today Media Institute in Noida. She also joined as an intern at Times of India. It was in 2016 when Shefali Bagga turned into a professional journalist at TV Today Network Limited.
Besides, this she is also a producer and an anchor at popular news channel Tez. She even hosted several shows on many news channels. Before entering the Bigg Boss House, she was hosting entertainment, general news, and a few shows for popular Aajtak’s sports channel Sports Tak. She is not only an anchor and journalist but also a vlogger. She has started her Youtube channel by the name Shefali Bagga and uploads videos related to fashion, traveling, and beauty.
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle-class Hindu family. There is not much information available about her family life as the anchor likes to keep her personal life away from the social limelight. But she is very close to her family and often shares pictures with them on her Instagram account. With immense dedication and hard work, she has made her family proud and today she has lots of followers who admire her work and confidence.
Shefali Bagga Hot Images
Shefali Bagga Net Worth
Shefali Bagga has a Net Worth of $1 Million – $5 Million (USD) as of 2023. The main source of Shefali Bagga’s income comes from TV Anchoring. Shefali Bagga’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Shefali Bagga’s salary, so check back soon.
[table id=1190 /]
We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Shefali Bagga Net Worth estimates and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Shefali Bagga’s expenses over the years.
Shefali Bagga Husband, Boyfriend and More
Shefali Bagga is quite secretive not only about her family but her relationship status as well. Although she has been rumored to be dating several men in the past, she never bothers to come clean about the allegations. Currently, she is in a relationship, but whoever the lucky man is, she wants us to remain in the dark. She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the popular anchors, there is no buzz of her dating anyone.
Shefali Bagga’s News Shows – Career
After graduation, Shefali has done a 3-month course in tv journalism from the campus of open learning, Delhi University. Moreover, She did an internship at The Times of India under the tech India initiative. Moreover, Shefali Bagga has completed her internship at Aaj Tak news channel in 2015.
In 2016, Shefali started her professional career as a journalist at TV Today Network Limited (India Today Group). Moreover, She is an entertainment news presenter and general news presenter. Also, She is anchor and producer at another news channel ‘Tez’. After then, Shefali has started her own youtube channel and started vlogging. She used to upload videos related to beauty, travel and many other topics.
In 2017, Shefali has left the India Today Media Institute. After that, She has hosted many popular shows on different news channels. By the time, Shefali became very popular on social media for her beautiful photos and messages.
Recently she enters India’s Controversial Reality Show Bigg Boss, by entering Bigg Boss house she became the first journalist who enters in Endemol Shine India Produced Reality show. Colors Channel Tweeter handle welcomes her on the show by saying“Har kisse ka karegi khulasa apne reporter style mein, ye hai Shefali. Inka anokha andaaz dikhega only on BiggBoss13.”Which means She will reveal every secret of Bigg Boss by her Reporting style please welcome Shefali Bagga on Bigg Boss 13.
Bigg Boss 13 contestants list – participants With Shefali Bagga
- Sidharth Shukla: Television and film actor. He is known for his roles in Balika Vadhu and Dil Se Dil Tak. He hosted India’s Got talent and Savdhaan India. He participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and was the winner of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 in 2016. He also acted in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania in 2014.
- Sidharth Dey: writer. He has written for many reality shows like Bigg Boss, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Indian Idol.
- Paras Chhabra: Television actor and model. He participated in MTV Splitsvilla 5 and became the winner in 2012; he later again participated in MTV Splitsvilla 8. He has also appeared in shows like Badho Bahu, Kaleerein and Karn Sangini.
- Abu Malik: Singer and brother of music director Anu Malik. He acted in the film Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya.
- Asim Riaz: Model
- Mahira Sharma: Television actress. She is known for her roles in Naagin 3, Kundali Bhagya and Bepanah Pyaar.
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee: Television actress. She is known for her role as Gopi Modi in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. She participated in reality shows like Dance India Dance and Box Cricket League.
- Rashami Desai: Television actress. She is known for playing the roles of Tapasya in Uttaran and Shorvari in Dil Se Dil Tak. She also featured in films like Dabangg 2 and reality shows Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, and Nach Baliye.
- Shehnaz Kaur Gill: Punjabi singer and actress. She has featured in the music video song “Yeh Baby” by Garry Sandhu. She has also acted in films Kala Shah Kala and Daaka.
- Shefali Bagga: Journalist and television news anchor with the India Today group.
- Dalljiet Kaur: Television actress. She is known for her role as Anjali in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. She has appeared in other shows like Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur, Qayamat Ki Raat, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.
- Koena Mitra: Indian actress and model. She is known for appearing in the film Musafir for the item song ‘Saki Saki’.
- Arti Singh: Television actress. She is known for her role of Amba in Waaris. She has also appeared in other shows like Sasural Simar Ka, Parichay – Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Uttaran, Udaan, Comedy Classes, Comedy Nights Bachao and Box Cricket League.
- Vikas Fhatak: YouTube Sensation, also known as “Hindustani Bhau”.
- Tehseen Poonawalla: lawyer and political analyst
- Khesari Lal Yadav: Indian actor, singer, and model associated with Bhojpuri cinema.
- Shefali Jariwala: Indian actress, known for her music video “Kaanta Laga”.
- Arhaan Khan: Indian model and actor.
- Himanshi Khurana: India Punjabi-language singer and actor. Her songs include ” High Standard” and “I like it”.
- Vishal Aditya Singh: television actor also participated and became 2nd Runner- Up with his ex-Madhurima Tuli in Nach Baliye, Acted in Chandrakanta (2017 TV series) and Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala.
- Madhurima Tuli: television actress also participated and became 2nd Runner- Up with her ex-Vishal Aditya Singh in Nach Baliye, Acted in Chandrakanta, Kumkum Bhagya and Qayamat Ki Raat.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shefali
- Does Shefali smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shefali drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shefali is a TV anchor and journalist.
- After completing her graduation, she joined India Today Media Institute in Noida.
- In 2012, she participated in the Clean and Clear Fresh Face Contest and was in the top 11.
- In 2015, she joined the Tez channel of TV Today Network Ltd. (India Today Group). She worked as a journalist and anchor with Tez. She worked with the Hindi news channel Aaj Tak as a journalist and reporter.
- Other than this she is also active on Social media.
- Shefali also has a YouTube channel – Talk Sassy To Me.
- Shefali is a fitness freak.
- On 2 April 2019, she started her own YouTube channel.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and works hard in the gym to maintain her fitness.
- In 2019, she was roped in for the TV reality show Bigg Boss 13, as a housemate. The show started on 29 September 2019 on Colors TV, hosted by Salman Khan. Click here to check the complete list of Bigg Boss 13 contestants.
What Is The Religion Of Shefali Bagga?
Is Shefali Bagga Evicted?
Tv News Anchor Shefali Bagga Was Evicted From Bigg Boss 13 This Weekend. Shefali Was Eliminated From Bigg Boss 13 Along With Devoleena Bhattacharjee And Rashami Desai. According To Reports, Devoleena And Rashami Have Been Locked In The Secret Room.
Why Is Shefali Bagga In Bigg Boss?
Bigg Boss 13 – Shefali Bagga Reveals Reason For Her Eviction. After Being Given A Second Lease Of Life In Bigg Boss Season 13 Via Wild Card Rule, Shefali Was Yet Again Evicted From The House. Bagga Said That She Was Eliminated Because She Could Not Get Into Fake Fights Like Other Contestants.