Sara Ali Khan is a well-known Indian actress and model. She is mostly active in the Bollywood film industry. Sara Ali Khan is a very beautiful and talented actress who got fame over the world by doing fewer movies. She is mainly known as the daughter of famous Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan.
Sara Ali Khan was born in the Indian nawab family on 12 August 1993 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As her father Saif Ali Khan is Pashtun and her mother Amrita Singh is a Punjabi, Sara is half Pashtun and half Punjabi. Her maternal grandmother, Rukhsana Sultana was a popular Indian socialite. Her maternal grandfather’s name is Shivinder Singh Virk. Sara’s grandfather, Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, was a well-known Indian cricketer while her grandmother, Sharmila Tagore, is a veteran Indian actress. She has a younger brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan who was born on 5 March 2001.
Sara’s parents got divorced in 2004, after 13 years of their marriage. Sara and her brother were raised by their mother. After a few relationships, her father got married for the second time on 16 October 2012, to the famous Bollywood actress, Kareena Kapoor. On 20 December 2016, her stepbrother, Taimur Ali Khan, was born. In 2020, Kareena Kapoor was pregnant with her second child.
Earlier, Sara was in a relationship with the Indian businessman, Veer Pahariya who is the son of Sanjay Pahariya, a well-known Indian businessman. In 2017, there were rumors of Sara dating Shahid Kapoor’s younger brother, Ishaan Khatter. While shooting for her debut Hindi film, ‘Kedarnath’ (2018), she was rumored to dating her co-star, Late Sushant Singh Rajput. Sara and Kartik were cast together in ‘Love Aaj Kal 2, which was released in 2020. There were rumors that both dated for almost one year and after the release of their film, ‘Love Aaj Kal 2, they both got separated.
Sara Ali Khan Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Nick Name||Som and Gol|
|Age||(as in 2023) 28 Years|
|Debut||Film: Kedarnath (2018)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1995 (Saturday)|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Tennis, Dancing|
|Mother’s Name||• Amrita Singh (Actress)|
• Kareena Kapoor Khan (Stepmother)
|Father’s Name||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
|Brother||• Ibrahim Ali Khan|
• Taimur Ali Khan (Half-brother)
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Veer Pahariya (Sushil Kumar Shinde’s grandson)|
• Ishaan Khattar (Actor, Rumoured)
• Late Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)
• Kartik Aaryan (Actor)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||• Besant Montessori School, Mumbai|
• Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|College/University||Columbia University, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in History and Political Science|
|Brands Endorsed||• Fanta|
• Garnier Light
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm|
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms-61 Kg|
in Pounds-134 lbs
|Breast Size||32 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Pashtun and Panjabi|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai, and Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Actors||Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, London, New York, Dubai|
|Favourite Singer||Neha Kakkar|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Milk Cake, Hyderabadi Biryani, and Besan Ke Laddoo|
|Favourite Songs||‘Lag Jaa Gale,’ ‘Bahon Mein Chale Aao,’ and ‘Tune O Rangile Kaise Jadu Kia’|
|Favourite Makeup Product||Nail Paint|
|Controversies||• In 2019, a person asked her “If she ever felt like looking darker or going to the beach and getting a tan” while she appeared in the talk show of the famous Indian journalist, Barkha Dutt.|
To which she replied “If you wanna be tan, just put on some bronzer, and if you wanna be fair, put on some powder. It’s not the end of the world, and it shouldn’t define you at all.” She received huge criticism for passing a racist comment.
• In 2020, during the investigation of Late Sushant Singh Rajput’s mysterious death, Rhea Chakraborty was arrested by the NCB for her connection in drug trading. During the further investigation, Rhea revealed the names of 25 Indian celebrities who were involved in drug trading including Sara Ali Khan.
Sara Ali Khan completed her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, and Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. In an interview, the popular Indian actress, Ananya Pandey revealed that Sara Ali Khan was her senior in school. Later, she did her graduation in History and Political Science from Columbia University, New York in 2016.
Mouni Roy Bio, Age, Height, Movies, TV Shows, Wiki & Net Worth
Sara wanted to become an actress since her childhood and after appearing in that hello magazine cover she was offered to do some modeling assignments. but her parents wanted her to complete her studies first. She was initially supposed to debut with Karan Johar‘s Bollywood version of the “Book: The fault in our stars” alongside Shahid Kapoor’s brother, Ishan Khatter. However, later she was dropped due to some undisclosed reasons. After that incident, Sara has been approached by “Anil Sharma” to act opposite his son, Utkarsh in the film titled “Genius”.
In June 2017, director Abhishek Kapoor decided to give Sara her big-ticket for an upcoming Bollywood movie, ‘Kedarnath’. The movie was produced by Balaji Motion Pictures. This movie was based on the incident on the 2013 Kedarnath disaster.
Sara Ali Khan Net Worth
The current net worth of Sara Ali Khan is estimated to be roughly around 4 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to around INR 15 Crores. Her source of income comes from acting, performer, endorsement, and modeling.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$4 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
In 2018, Sara Ali Khan played the lead role in the Hindi film, ‘Simmba’ alongside Ranveer Singh. Simmba was directed by famous director Rohit Shetty. It was an action-fiction movie and in the movie, Sara played the role of Shagun Sathe.
In 2020, Sara appeared in the Bollywood film, Love Aaj Kal 2, directed by the popular Indian director Imtiaz Ali. It was a romantic love story based movie in which she played the role of Zoe along with popular actor Kartik Aaryan. Sara was cast as the main lead in the upcoming Bollywood films Coolie No. 1 and Atrangi Re.
Priya Anand Bio, Age, Height, Movies, Instagram, Wiki & Net Worth
Facts About Sara Ali Khan
- Does Sara Ali Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does she smoke?: Yes
- She used to live at 110 Broadway, New York City while she was studying at Columbia University.
- Sara talked about her parents’ divorce in an interview, she said “I was more than okay with that arrangement. Having two happy parents in different homes is much more preferable than two unhappy parents in the same home. I think I am the way that I am because my mother didn’t let me feel any kind of deprivation for even a second. I have a very hands-on mother”.
- Post the release of her debut film, ‘Kedarnath’ (2018), she talked about her co-star, Sushant Singh Rajput, she said-“I am so glad that you asked me that. I have no idea how I have done this film. I have tried my best but I feel I couldn’t have done any of it without him. He has just been the most helpful person I have seen. There were days when I was lost and scared as it’s the first time I am facing the camera but he has been hands-on. Sushant also helped me improve my Hindi speaking, he has taught me. He has helped me a lot”.
- Earlier, Sara used to be overweight and was suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) due to which she had to work hard to lose excessive body weight. She followed a healthy diet and worked out in the gym regularly to get back in shape.
- While she appeared in one of the episodes of Indian Idol, she said- “I am a big fan of Neha Kakkar as she is a great singer, I really love her songs. It’s a fan moment for me. I was so excited to meet Neha before coming to Indian Idol 10. I have been listening to her songs for a long time. Her songs actually helped me to lose weight. I used to run on the treadmill listening to some of her hit songs on repeat mode”.
- Sara shares a good bond with her stepmother, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and she often goes out shopping with her.
- In 2018, she appeared in the popular talk show, ‘Koffee with Karan’ along with her father. During the show, she said that she had a crush on Kartik Aaryan. Reportedly, the Bollywood actor, Ranveer Singh played cupid for Sara.
- In her leisure time, she plays tennis with her father and brother.
- She has featured on the cover of various magazines and has walked the ramp for ace Indian fashion designers.
- In an interview, she said that she was impressed by Kareena Kapoor Khan’s role as Poo in the film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ (2001).
- Interestingly, the age gap between Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan is approximately equal to the age gap between Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Fuffy.
One of the Sushant Singh Rajput’s closest friend, Samuel Haokip, has claimed that the late actor was in a relationship with Sara Ali Khan. He confirmed that Sushant and Sara ‘were totally in love’ and ‘inseparable’ during the promotions of their film, Kedarnath. However, she broke up with him after the failure of his film, Sonchiriya.
Sara’s dinner is simple and usually consists of green vegetables and chapatis. Sara Ali Khan makes it a point to feed her body well. So, before every vigorous workout, she eats one bowl of muesli along with some fruits and oats. After the workout, she likes to have tofu, salads, legumes, and a protein shake.
Sara said about losing 30 kgs “It took me about a year-and-half to lose that weight”.
Sara Ali Khan is better than Jhanvi Kapoor because she is more confident of herself. She has a nice chirpy voice while Jhanvi croaks – something she has inherited from her mother. Sara Ali Khan lived like a normal girl on her own. She had a friend circle and lived in the USA independently. Jhanvi lived a very protected life. Her decisions, what she should or should not do was decided by her mother.
Defiantly she is, Disha’s beauty is seen only just when she is wearing Calvin Klein (Instagram posts) not in his normal photos, she also looks Skinny. Disha is known as the Calvin girl of India and she is less known for his films, she has given two hits MS Dhoni The Untold Story and Baaghi 2 but she is not known for that she is more known for undergarment brand. Sara Ali Khan has natural beauty even without wearing Calvin Klein and she looks much more beautiful than Disha. She is the young sensation of India launched in the Bollywood last year December and has created a huge fan base and widely know as well she not less known. After her first film got hit (Kedarnath) she came into the limelight and when her second movie becomes a blockbuster (Simmba) she came to widely known.