Samuel Robson Walton, commonly known as Rob Walton, is a rich American who is the successor to Walmart’s fortune as the world’s largest retail business. He is Helen Walton and founder of Walmart, Sam Walton, eldest son. Walton is reported to be the planet’s 19th richest person as of May 2022.
He served as the company’s Chairman for more than 20 years, until 2015. Currently, he is a member of Walmart’s Board of Directors. S Robson Walton is a member of the Walton Family Charity Board, and he has promised $2 billion in foundation alongside his brother and sister.
Samuel Robson Walton Bio/Wiki[table “3225” not found /]
Rob Walton was born on 28th October 1944, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to Sam Walton, creator of Walmart, & Helen Walton. He is the oldest of Sam Walton’s four children. Jim Walton, his younger brother, & Alice Walton, his younger sister, are his siblings. John Walton, other youngger brother, died in 2005.
Walton studied in The College of Wooster & earned a bachelor’s in business administration at the University of Arkansas around 1966, where he had been a fellow of the Lambda Chi Alpha club. In 1969, he graduated at Columbia Law School with a Juris doctorate. Walton also is a regent of Wooster College.
Following graduation, Samuel Robson Walton joined the Tulsa, Oklahoma legal firm of Conner & Winters, which represented Walmart. He left Tulsa in 1978 & joined Walmart as an executive vice president, and he was promoted to vice chairman in 1982.
As he rose through the ranks of vice chairman, he worked to enhance the sustainability and openness of the vendors that sold their wares in Walmart stores, allowing customers to know where their purchases came from.
Rob also advised Walmart to purchase more locally, particularly for food vegetables, and grains, to guarantee that the purchaser at Walmart receives fresh products and that the firm is able to help American farmers improve their livelihoods.
On 7 April 1992, two days following his dad’s passing, he was chosen as the Chairman. He played a key part in the Walmart business’s operations and continued on his father’s heritage.
Chelsea Clinton Biography, Age, Children, Husband, Net Worth & Wiki
Samuel Robson Walton Net Worth
Samuel Robson Walton has an estimated net worth of around $68.7 billion, as of 2022.
Rob is now the world’s 19th richest guy. His investments in Walmart and other significant firms have provided him with the majority of his riches.
By the Walton Family Holding Trust & Walton Enterprises, Rob Walton now has a 13 percent share in Wal-Mart. He also has a 25.5 percent ownership in Arkansas’ largest bank, Arvest Bank. The total value of this ownership position is $1.6 billion. Since 1992, Walton has made nearly $11 billion in stock sales and dividends.
Samuel Robson Walton Car Collection
Rob Walton has a $226 million car collection including 12 Ferraris and other vintage cars. Only the name of few are known that are listed below:[table “3227” not found /]
Samuel Robson Walton House
|Mansion in Paradise Valley, Arizona, at the base of Camelback Mountain||- |
- Rob Walton was offered the chance to join at Conner & Winters, a law firm that defended Walmart, after getting his law degree.
- Rob left C & W after many years of court practice to join Walmart as a senior vice president. He was added to the management board in 1982.
- Samuel Robson Walton succeeded his father as chairman two days following his dad’s passing in 1992.
- Since 1978, Rob has served on the Board of Directors of Walmart. After his father’s death in April 1992, he was named Chairman of the Board. Walmart is the world’s largest retailer.
- It has over 11,000 stores throughout the world, employs over two million people, and generates $405 billion in revenue each year.
- Madrone Capital Partners is Walton’s venture capital business. The company holds a $600 million stake within the Hyatt Hotels chain.
- In 2015, Rob Walton resigned as Chairman of the Board. Following his retirement, he passed over the position to son-in-law, Greg Penner, who now sits on the Walmart Board of Directors.
- Rob is now a member of The College of Wooster’s board of trustees.
Queen Elizabeth II Bio, Age, Reign, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
- Walmart founder Sam Walton’s eldest son, Samuel Robson Walton, is the eldest child of Walmart founding member Sam Walton.
- When Walton’s father died in 1992, he assumed over as chairman.
- In June 2015, he stepped down as chairman and was succeeded by Rob’s son-in-law, Greg Penner.
- He and other Sam Walton heirs own over half of Walmart’s shares.
- On his recommendation, Walmart recruited an extra 400,000 largely temporary workers to meet demands during the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Rob Walton has a $226 million worth of collection of historic cars including 6 Porsches, 12 Ferraris, 2 Maseratis, and more.
Who is the richest Walmart owner?
Rob Walton is the richest Walmart Owner.
How much money Rob Walton Owns?
Rob Walton is estimated to own $68.7 in net worth.
Who was the founder of Walmart?
Walmart was founded by Sam Walton, the father of Rob Walton.
How old is S. Robson Walton?
Samuel Robson Walton is 77 years old in 2022.
When was Rob Walton born?
Rob Walton was born on 28th October 1944.