Sai Tamhankar is a well-known actress present in the Indian film industry, who usually works for Marathi and Hindi films. She has worked in a number of films and still looking for many other new film projects to make her career bright. She kicked her acting career in 2008 through Hindi film Black and White. After this, she appeared in three other films in the same year. She has not only worked in Hindi films but also earned a name in Marathi cinema too. Her latest film is Solo which is scheduled to release in 2017 in Malayalam and Tamil language. Asides this, she has also appeared in many television serials like Sathi Re, Kasturi, and many others. In this article, you will come to know about the actress Sai Tamhankar, about her family photos, father, mother, husband, age, height, and bio.
Tamhankar completed her schooling from “Savarkar Pratishthan”. She gained recognition for her performance in the Marathi TV serial, Ya Gojirvanya Gharat, which aired on ETV Marathi. Check out below to know more details about Sai Tamhankar’s wiki, biography, age, husband, boyfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family, career and more. Her husband’s Name / Currently Married To Amey Gosavi. There were a few media reports of her being divorced in 2017, but this cannot be confirmed.
Sai Tamhankar Bio/Wiki
[table id=364 /]
Sai Tamhankar Family, Education & More
Tamhankar was born in Sangli and studied at Savarkar Pratisthan. She was a state-level Kabaddi player and has an orange belt in karate as well. She got into acting through a play directed by her mother’s friend. Her second play, Aadhe Adhure, won her the Best Actress award, at an inter-college theatre competition. Her Husband ‘s name is Amey Gosavi.
Sai Tamhankar Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Sai Tamhankar’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Sai Tamhankar in 2023?
[table id=365 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Sai Tamhankar TV Career
It was during an award function that Sai was offered to play a role in the popular Marathi sitcom, Ya Gojirvanya Gharat. Sai Tamhankar became a household name for her role in the sitcom and went on to star in Marathi TV serials such as Agni Shikha, Sathi Re, and Kasturi.
The Marathi actress Sai Tamhankar made her silver screen acting debut with Subhash Ghai`s Hindi movie Black & White in 2008. However, she made her Marathi film debut in the same year with the movie Sanai Chowghade directed by Rajeev Patil. In the following year, she also appeared in A.R. Murgadoss` movie Ghajini starring Aamir Khan. From 2009 to 2012 the actress starred in Marathi movies such as Be Dune Saade Char, Ajab Lagnachi Gajab Gosht, Lalbaugh Paral, Rita, and No Entry Pudhe Dhoka Aahe which is a remake of the popular Bollywood movie No Entry.
Sai Tamhankar continued to deliver powerful performances in movies such as Pune 52 (2013), Duniyadari (2013), and Time Please (2013). In 2015, she essayed one of her best Bollywood roles, in the movie Hunter which also stars Gulshan Devaiah. Her 2016 releases include Marathi movies viz. YZ, Jaudya Na Balasaheb, Family Katta, Vazandar, and Rakshas. Her 2019 release includes a Girlfriend.
[table id=366 /]
Some Known Facts about Sai Tamhankar
- Does Sai Tamhankar smoke?: No
- Does Sai Tamhankar drink alcohol?: No
- Sai Tamhankar, the Bollywood and Marathi Indian Actress, before making an entry into the Television and Cinema world used to do street plays and participate in inter-college competitions. She had also won the Best Actress award for her play Aadhe Adhure.
- It was only during the award ceremony of her play Aadhe Adhure that she was offered the role in the Marathi serial “Ya Gojirvanya Gharat”, which turned out to be the changing point in her career.
- During her teenage years, Sai was a sportsperson and a state-level Kabbadi player.
- She has acted in various Marathi serials like Agni Shikha, Sathi Re, and Kasturi, Ya Gojirvanya Gharat and Fu Bai Fu (as an anchor).
- Sai Tamhankar has acted in number of Bollywood as well as Marathi films such as Vazandar (2016), Picnic (2008), Be Dune Saade Char (2009), Mission Possible (2010), Zhakaas, No Entry Pudhe Dhoka Aahey (2012), Pune 52 (2013), Love Sonia (2018), and many more.
- Her different roles included playing a tomboy in the movie Classmates (2015), a surrogate mother in the serial (Anubandh), a simple girl in the comedy, Be Dune Saade Char (2009), etc.
- Sai Tamhankar is the First Marathi Actress to get featured twice on the Cover Page of Femina Magazine in 2015.