Rohanpreet Singh is a popular young Indian singer. Born on 1st December 1994, Rohan Preet Singh is famous for appearing in Rising Star season 2, who has risen to fame with his stunning performance in ‘Rising Star – Season 2 ‘, the famous Indian singing reality TV show. Rohanpreet Singh has a family connection with music as his uncle and father are classical singers and composers, respectively. He took singing after the encouragement from his father. Rohanpreet Singh participated in Saregamapa Lil Champs where he came 1st Runner um in the 2007-08 season. This motivated him immensely and Rohanpreet Singh began taking singing lessons when he was only over 3 years old.
After having performed quite impressive live on stage and in popular singing reality shows on Indian television since the age of 4 years, Rohanpreet Singh recently garnered increased attention when he released his first solo song in 2018. Thanks to his impressive acting talent and good looks, Rohanpreet Singh has earned millions of fans on TV and tens of thousands of followers on popular social media sites.
Rohanpreet Singh Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1578 /]
Family, Education & More
He was born in Patiala, India into a middle-class Sikh family. His father’s name is Gurinder Pal Singh, who was an employee at Punjab State Electricity Board and his mother’s name is Daljeet Kaur, a homemaker. He has two elder sisters named Amanpreet Kaur and Rashminder Kaur. He did his schooling from Shri Guru Harkishan Public School in Patiala, India.
The star shares a close bond with his family and often shares amazing pictures with them on his Instagram account. He has made his family proud by being one of the known singers of the entertainment world.
Rohanpreet Singh Net Worth
Rohanpreet Singh Net Worth is $2 Million – $5 Million as of 2023. Rohanpreet Singh’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but he is likely to see an increase in pay. We are in the process of reviewing Rohanpreet Singh’s salary, so check back soon. We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details.
[table id=1579 /]
We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Parakh Madan’s net worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Rohanpreet Singh’s expenses over the years.
Songs – Career
To measure his success as a talented young Indian male singer on Indian TV and social media you should know that Rohanpreet Singh was the runner-up in the finale of ‘Rising Star – Season 2’ (2018) and Rohanpreet Singh’s fan-following includes Rohanpreet Singh’s 179,000 Instagram followers, Rohanpreet Singh’s 10,300 YouTube subscribers, Rohanpreet Singh’s 279,000 Facebook followers and also includes Rohanpreet Singh’s 721 Twitter followers too.
- Rohanpreet is a Punjabi singer and actor.
- At the age of three and a half, Rohanpreet Singh started practicing singing. His father motivated him to start singing.
- He is trained in Hindustani classical music under professor Gurmukh Singh Sehgal.
- In 2007, he participated in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs,’ and was the 1st runner-up of this show. He then, performed in many live shows and concerts in India, South America, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and London.
- In 2018, he participated in the Colors TV show, ‘Rising Star’ (Season 2). He was declared as the first-runner up in the show, and Hemant Brijwasi won the title.
- He has released many songs, including Taqleef (2018), Pehli Mulakat (2018), Ainkan Kaliyan (2019), and Hello Hi (2019).
- He participated as a contestant in the marriage-based show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge’ in 2020. He competed with other male contestants to impress Shehnaz Gill in this show.
- He is a well-known TikToker.
- He has won many awards for his singing.
- Rohanpreet was initially introduced to singing by his father, and then later his uncle, who is an accomplished Indian classical singer which prompted Rohanpreet Singh to learn singing since he was only 3 years old.
- Rohanpreet learned under the famous guru Professor Gurmukh Singh Sehgal.
- Rohanpreet initially made his debut on Indian television when he was selected as a contestant on the popular Indian singing reality TV show for kids, ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champ’ (2007-2008) and went on to win the 2nd place in the finale.
- Rohanpreet Singh later went on to sing in various live shows, not only in numerous places across India but Rohanpreet also performed live on stage as a 14-year-old in other countries, including England, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and others.
- Rohanpreet Singh’s initial song which he released was a collaboration with other singers, including Amrit Randhawa and Jassi Lokha, titled ‘Bang Gang’ (2017).
What Is The Age Of Singer Rohanpreet?
What Is The Name Of Rohan Preet Singh’s Recently Released Song In The Year 2020?
Aida Hi Sohni.
What Is Rohan Preet’s Debut Track?