Raveena Tandon is a well-known Indian actress, producer, television personality, and former model. She primarily works in Bollywood. Raveena has played a variety of roles in various genres of movies, establishing herself as one of the most famous Bollywood actresses. She is widely known as the ‘Mast Mast Girl’.
Raveena Tandon Thadani was born in a Hindu Family on 26 October 1974 in Mumbai. Her father’s name is Ravi Tandon, a producer and Her mother’s name is Veena Tandon. She has a brother, Rajiv Tandon, who is an actor. In the 90s, Raveena and actor Ajay Devgn was in a relationship but they soon broke up.
Then Raveena came into a relationship with Akshay Kumar. Both got engaged in 1994 but she broke up due to Akshay’s Casanova image and with his linkup rumors with Rekha. Later, in 2004, Raveena got married to Anil Thadani after dating for a year. The couple is blessed with a son, Ranbir Thadani, and a daughter, Rasha Thadani. She has also adopted 2 girls Pooja and Chayya in 1995.
Raveena Tandon Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Raveena Tandon|
|Nick Name||• Ravs|
• Mast Mast Girl
|Age||(as in 2020) 46 Years|
|Debut||• Bollywood Film: Patthar Ke Phool (1991)|
• Kannada Film: Upendra (1999)
• TV: Isi Ka Naam Zindagi (2012)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||26 October 1974|
|Residence||Nippon Society, Tandon House, Juhu Church, Mumbai|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother's Name||Veena Tandon|
|Father's Name||Ravi Tandon (Producer)|
|Brother||Rajiv Tandon (actor)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ajay Devgn (1990s)|
• Akshay Kumar (1994-1997)
• Anil Thadani (2003)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||22 February 2004|
|Children||• Son- Ranbir Thadani|
• Daughters- Rasha Thadani, Pooja (Adopted), Chhaya (Adopted)
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. dropout|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Television Personality, Former Model|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg|
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Hindu|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Tattoos||• On The Back Of The Shoulder: Her kids Kundli names "Vardhan" and "Vishakha"|
• Below Her Neck: Scorpion Crawling Up
|Car Collection||• Audi Q7|
• Bentley Continental Flying Spur
|Favourite Actress||Neetu Singh|
|Favourite Actors||Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff|
|Favourite Films||Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi (1958), Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983), Padosan (1968)|
|Favourite Perfume||Angel by Thierry Mugler|
|Favourite Food||Dhokla, Tandoori Paneer, Tandoori Chicken|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Switzerland|
|Favourite Watch Brand||Audemars Piguet|
Raveena Tandon completed her schooling at Mumbai’s Jamnabai Narsee School. Then, she went to Mithibai College to pursue her Bachelors in Arts. She had to drop out her college after two years due to her increasing popularity as a Bollywood actress. Initially, she desired to become an IPS officer or a Pilot but eventually, she jumped into acting. However, when Raveena was in the middle of her internship at Genesis PR, she got a call from Shantanu Sheorey’s office saying that they needed to shoot her for an ad. At the age of 15, Tandon was offered an advertisement for Sunsilk which was her first work.
Raveena Tandon made her acting debut in the 1991 action movie Patthar Ke Phool, which earned her the Filmfare Award for New Face of the Year. Then unluckily she appeared in some unsuccessful movies including Ek Hi Raasta and Parampara.
Raveena Tandon Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Raveena Tandon’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Raveena Tandon in 2019-2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||INR 1-2 crore/film|
|Income Source||Actress, Producer, Television Personality, Former Model|
Noted, right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
- When she tweeted in support of the #MeToo movement, her tweets were linked to her past relationship with Akshay Kumar by the Twitterati. However, later, Tandon bashed them saying that her tweets were not because of her past relationship but to support the women in the industry.
- In 2015, she sued the matrimonial sites such as Shaadi.com and Shaaditimes.com for using her pictures for their promotion without her permission.
- During the 2018 farmers strikes in various states, Raveena tweeted that anyone who destroys public properties should be instantly arrested. The actress was trolled for her insensitivity after her tweets. Soon after that, Tandon deleted her previous tweet and mentioned that she was targeting antisocials and not the farmers and even blamed the media
- In 2018, Tandon landed into controversy after shooting for a commercial in Lingaraj Temple’s ‘No Camera Zone.’ An FIR was filed against her by the temple authorities after a clip featuring Raveena giving beauty tips at the Lingaraj Temple in Odisha’s capital city of Bhubaneswar went viral over social media.
In 1994, Tandon did 8 Hindi movies, most of which were commercial successes. Among these were 2 of the top-grossing films – the action drama Mohra and the romantic musical drama Dilwale.
In the same year, Raveena’s act in the drama Laadla earned her a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress. Her other movie was the comedy Andaz Apna Apna, which failed at the box office, attained cult status over the years.
Raveena afterward played leading roles in the action thrillers Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi and Ziddi. In the year 1998, Tandon starred opposite Govinda in the commercially successful comedies Dulhe Raja and Bade Miyan Chote Miyan. She had 5 film releases in 1999. While the comedy Anari No.1 was a commercial success, her other 4 releases that year did poorly at the box office. However, Raveena received praise for her performance in the crime drama Shool.
Raveena received the National Film Award for Best Actress for portraying a victim of domestic abuse in the 2001 social drama Daman. The same year, her acting in the supernatural thriller Aks got her the Filmfare Special Performance Award. Tandon earned further praise for playing a politician in Madhur Bhandarkar’s 2003 drama Satta. Later, Raveena starred on the Sahara One TV series Sahib Biwi Gulam, Rituparno Ghosh’s adaptation of Bimal Mitra’s novel. After her marriage in 2004, Raveena took a break from acting, appearing occasionally on TV.
|1991||Patthar Ke Phool|
|1992||Jeena Marna Tere Sang|
Ek Hi Raasta
|1994||Zamane Se Kya Darna|
Andaz Apna Apna
Main Khiladi Tu Anari
Saajan Ki Baahon Mein
Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi
Vinashak – Destroyer
|1998||Keemat – They Are Back|
Aunty No. 1
Miyan Chote Miyan
|2000||Tune Mera Dil Le Liya|
Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye
|2001||Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence|
|2002||Akhiyon Se Goli Maare|
Waah! Tera Kya Kehna
Pran Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye
Qayamat: City Under Threat
Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke
Police Force: An Inside Story
Aan: Men at Work
Ek Se Badhkar Ek
|2005||Pehchaan: The Face of Truth|
|2006||Ek Din Anjaane Mein|
|2011||Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap|
|2014||Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda|
Hanuman Da' Damdaar
TV Shows & Serials List
|2003||Sahib Biwi Gulam|
|2008||Chak De Bachche|
|2011||Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala|
|2012||Issi Ka Naam Zindagi|
|2014||CEO's Got Talent|
Simply Baatien With Raveena
|2017||Sabse Bada Kalakar|
|2019||Nach Baliye 9|
Facts About Raveena Tandon
- Does Raveena Tandon smoke?: No
- Does Raveena Tandon drink alcohol?: Yes
- Raveena was initially hesitant to do acting and refused film proposals, but somehow Prahlad convinced her, and then Patthar Ke Phool happened.
- According to reports, Raveena got privately engaged to Akshay Kumar but did not share it because Akshay was worried about his career and female fan following.
- Raveena has judged the TV shows like Sabse Bada Kalakar, Nach Baliye 9, and The Drama Company.
- The popular villain of the 70s, Mac Mohan, was her maternal uncle.
- She is the cousin of the producer Manjari Makijany, and actress Kiran Rathod.
- According to reports, Raveena did the movie Bombay Velvet as a gesture and did not take any fee for it.
Why do Indians like Raveena Tandon?
Because Raveena did excellent work in the film industry and always wins the heart of fans by playing and choosing good roles.
Who is prettier Raveena Tandon or Madhuri Dixit?
Raveena Tandon is very pretty. She has a good looking face, and she looks good in both Western and traditional attires.
What is the role of Raveena Tandon in K.G.F: Chapter 2?
In KGF: Chapter 2 Raveena Tandon is playing the role of Ramika Sen, India’s Prime Minister in 1981.
Which is the best movie of the Indian actress Raveena Tandon
Gharwali Baaharwaali, Mohra and Bade Miya Chhote Miya are some of her best movies.