Rashi Khanna is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in the Telugu film industry. She has completed her graduation in English from Lady Shri Ram College in Delhi. Before Madras Cafe, she has taken several acting workshops for her role in the movie. Rashi has been roped in to play one of the female leads in Jr NTR 27th movie. Apart from this, the actress also has chosen to play a significant role in Mohanlal’s next film.
She debuted as an actress with the Hindi film Madras Cafe and made her debut in Telugu with the successful Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014). She followed this with a cameo appearance in Manam (2014). Later she appeared in commercially successful films like Bengal Tiger (2015), Supreme (2016), and Jai Lava Kusa (2017). Rashi was born on 30 November 1990 in New Delhi, India.
Rashi Khanna Bio /Wiki
[table id=1475 /]
Family – Father, Mother, Brother/ Education
Rashi is born to Raj K. Khanna and Sarita Khanna. Her father works at Metro Sales Corporation. She has an elder brother Raunaq Khanna. The actress failed in her first audition terribly.
She even vowed to quit acting and pursue her studies. But it was her mother who encouraged her and rest is history as we all know. The actress lived in Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana with her family.
Rashi Khanna Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $8 million dollars as of 2023. She charges Rs 30 lakh upwards per film and also makes it big from brand endorsements. She owns houses in Haryana as well as Hyderabad where she spends most of her time in her luxurious Hyderabad house.
[table id=1476 /]
Movies, Songs – Career
- Rashi first starred in the 2013 Indian political spy thriller film ‘Madras Cafe’ playing the role of Ruby Singh, the wife of an Indian intelligence officer Vikram Singh portrayed by John Abraham.
- Her Telugu debut came with the 2014 acclaimed film, ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade’ for her role as Sri Sai Sirisha Prabhavathi.
- In 2017, she made her Malayalam debut with the film, ‘Villain’ where she played the role of Harshitha Chopra.
- She debuted in Tamil with the commercially successful film, Imaikkaa Nodigal, starring alongside Nayanthara and Atharva Murali.
- In 2014, she made her debut as a playback singer in the film Joru, lending her voice for the song ‘Joru’, under Bheems Ceciroleo composition.
[table id=1474 /]
- Does Rashi smoke?: No
- Does Rashi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rashi was born and raised in Delhi but has her roots in Punjab.
- English was her favourite subject in school days.
- She was a bright student and topped her stream in 12th standard.
- After completing her degree in Delhi, she wanted to become a copywriter for Ad films.
- She started her career as a model and did ad commercials, print shoots, ramp walks, and was the cover girl of the Femina magazine of the July 2009 edition.
- She dropped the idea of further studies after getting selected for the role of John Abraham‘s wife in the film ‘Madras Cafe’ (2013).
- After the release of ‘Madras Cafe’, director Srinivas Avasarala approached her with the script of Telugu film ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ (2014).
- She has sung her first song “Joru” for the film ‘Joru’ (2014).
Where Is Rashi From?
Born On 30 November 1990, She Did Her Schooling From St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, New Delhi. She Is B.A(English) Graduate From Lady Shree Ram College For Women, New Delhi. Rashi Is A Rising Star In Telugu Cinema And Has A Bright Future Ahead.
Who Is The Father Of Rashi Khanna?
Raj K. Khanna
What Is Rashi Khanna Age?