Rasheeda is the name of one of the rising rappers, fashion designers, and TV personalities. She has captured the attention of the crowd after playing a hip hop trio with ladies titled Da Kaperz.
She is also well-known for her role on the smash reality programme “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta.” If you want to learn more about Rasheeda, here is the post for you. You will learn about her wiki, age, net worth, height, spouse, and other details.
|Real Name||Rasheeda Buckner-Frost|
|Date Of Birth||25 May 1976|
Decatur, Georgia, United States
|Kids||Ky Frost,Karter Frost|
|Profession||American rapper, fashion designer, television personality and businesswoman|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$800 K|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$1 Million|
Rasheeda Early Life
Rasheeda is a professional American rapper, fashion designer, and TV personality who rose to prominence after performing with the female hip hop group Da Kaperz. She has starred on the reality programme Love and Hip Hop Atlanta as well as being a popular rapper and television personality. Rasheeda’s birthday is May 25th, and she was born in 1976. She is from Atlanta, Georgia, and her family is not involved in the media. Her marital status is married.
Age, Height, And Weight
We have addressed the date of birth and other pertinent facts in this section. Her birthdate is 25 May 1976. She is currently 45 years old. Her birthplace is Decatur, Illinois, in the United States.
Celebrity beauty is expressed via physical structure. Fans pay attention to an idol’s physical condition, height, weight, and even hairdo. We recognise your need. She stands 1.57 m tall. She is currently 55 kilos. The weight value can be modified at any moment. We strive to present the most recent.
- Rasheeda began her career as a part of the female hip hop band Da Kaperz, which rose to prominence in Atlanta, Georgia in 1998.
- She began her solo career in 2000.
- Dirty South, her debut album, was released on March 27, 2001, by D-Lo & Motown Records. Pastor Troy, Thugz Nation, Nelly, and Re-Re all made cameos on the album.
- Because of the popularity of her debut song “Do It,” the album gained considerable recognition.
- Rasheeda’s Dirty South would firmly establish her in the southern hip-hop genre.
- Rasheeda polished her style even more with her second album, A Ghetto Dream, released independently under her label D-Lo after leaving Motown Records.
- A Ghetto Dream has quicker rhythms, stronger sounds, and contributions from Lil’ Jon and the Eastside Boyz.
- Rasheeda was featured on Petey Pablo’s track “Vibrate” and Nivea’s single “You Like It Like That” in 2004.
- Rasheeda’s fourth studio album, Dat Type of Gurl, was released on June 19, 2007.
- The album was a huge success owing to the success of her debut song off the album, “Got That Good (My Bubble Gum),” which was first featured on GA Peach.
- Rasheeda revisited some of her early GA Peach compositions, and several of her older tunes were updated with remixes and samples.
- Rasheeda appeared on Mims’ single “Like This” in 2007.
- She founded the hip hop/R&B duet Peach Candy with R&B singer-songwriter Kandi Burruss around this time.
- Rasheeda’s debut mixtape Certified was released in the summer of 2009 by D-Lo Entertainment in collaboration with indie record label Block Starz Music.
- Rasheeda released her fifth studio album, Certified Hot Chick, on August 18, 2009.
- She eventually began releasing mixtapes as part of her Boss Bitch Music series.
- On June 18, 2012, she released her sixth album, Boss Chick Music, on Google Play and her company D-Lo Entertainment, and it was promoted on the tenth season of Bad Girls Club: Atlanta and Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- Her first hit off the album was “Marry Me,” and her second was “Legs to the Moon,” both of which were accompanied by music videos.
- Rasheeda recorded a music video for “Hit It From The Back” during the second season of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta in 2013.
- Rasheeda debuted a new song named “I Meant It” on the fourth season of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta in 2015, indicating that the album for the song might be her final release.
- Rasheeda appeared on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta in 2012, alongside her husband/manager Kirk Frost.
- Rasheeda was a guest star in the third episode of Fox’s Rosewood in 2015, playing the character Scrumptious.
- Poiz Cosmetics is her own make-up business, while Imbossy.com is her clothing and accessories shop.
- Pressed Boutique at Atlanta’s Phipps Plaza debuted in June 2015.
- In March 2018, a second Pressed Boutique opened in Houston.
Rasheeda Films And Studio Albums
|A Ghetto Dream||(2002)|
|Dat Type of Gurl||(2007)|
|Certified Hot Chick||(2009)|
|Boss Chick Music||(2012)|
TV Shows List
|Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta||2012–present|
|Love & Hip Hop Live: The Wedding||2015|
Rasheeda Net Worth
Rasheeda now has an estimated net worth of $1 million USD, according to our calculations. Her primary source of income is her rapping and TV personality career. She is also a successful businesswoman, with her own beauty brand called “Poiz Cosmetics.”
The net worth is $1 million.
The date of birth of Rasheeda is 25 May 1976.
The birthplace of Rasheeda is Decatur, Illinois, United States.
The Age of Rasheeda W. Buckner-Frost is 47 years old.
She is married.