Rambha Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Rambha was born On 5 June 1978 In Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. She is an Indian Film, Television Actress. Her Father Venkateshwara Rao Yeedi, Mother Usha Rani and This Debut Film Aa Okkati Adakku (Telugu, 1992), Uzhavan (Tamil, 1993), Jallaad (Bollywood, 1995) And Tv Serial Manada Mayilada Season 2 (Tamil). This Hobbies Cooking, Gardening And Favourite Actor Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan. her Husband Indrakumar Pathmanathan (Businessman).
Real Name Vijayalakshmi Yeedi
Nickname Laksha, Thodai Azhagi
Profession Actress, Model
Rambha Physical Stats
Rambha Figure Measurements 36-27-37 Inches. Her Bra Size 36B, Waist Size 27 Inches and Hip Size 37 Inches. Rambha Age 40 Years, Rambha Height 5’ 6” to 168 cm and Weight 58 Kg to 128 lbs. She Dresses Size 6 (US) Shoe Size 8.5 (US). her Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye. See More: Patralekha, Shahana Goswami, Sheena Shahabadi Biography, Salary.
Height 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
Weight 58 Kg (128 lbs)
Figure Measurement 36-27-37
Bra Size – 36 Inches
Waist Size – 27 Inches
Hip Size – 37 Inches
Body Shape – Hourglass
Dress Size- 6 (US)
Shoe Size- 8.5 (US)
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Age, Personal Life
Date of Birth 5 June 1978
Age (2018) 40 Years
Birth Place Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Home Address Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Current City Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Zodiac Sign Gemini
School Atkinson Senior Secondary High School, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
College Not Known
Educational Qualification Not Known
Salary Not Known
Net Worth Not Known
Rambha Family Stats
Rambha was born as Vijayalakshmi in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on 5 June 1976 into a Telugu-speaking family. She did her schooling at Atkinsons Senior Secondary School, Vijayawada. While she was studying in her 7th standard, she acted as Amman for her school’s Annual Day competition. The event had been attended by director Hariharan who stayed in contact and later introduced her as the female lead in Malayalam film, Sargam. Her first on-screen name was Amrutha, which she later changed as Rambha after the character name in her Telugu debut movie Aa Okkati Adakku.
Father Venkateshwara Rao Yeedi
Mother Usha Rani
Brother Not Known
Sister Not Known
Marital Status Married
Boyfriends Indrakumar Pathmanathan (Businessman)
Husband Indrakumar Pathmanathan (Businessman)
Children Son- N/A
Daughter- Laanya (b. 2011), Sasha (b. 2015)
Hobbies Cooking, Gardening
Rambha Hot Image
Favorite Food Not Known
Debut Movie Aa Okkati Adakku (Telugu, 1992), Uzhavan (Tamil, 1993), Jallaad (Bollywood, 1995), Sargam (Malayalam, 1992), Server Somanna (Kannada, 1993), Purav Aur Pachhim (Bhojpuri, 2006), Chita (Bengali, 2005)
Favorite Actor Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan
Favorite Actress Not Known
Favorite Film Not Known
Favorite Color Red
Favorite Destination London, Goa
Debut TV Manada Mayilada Season 2 (Tamil)
Facebook Account https://web.facebook.com/vijayalakshmiY/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Twitter Account https://twitter.com/rambhafc?lang=en
Instagram Account https://www.instagram.com/rambhaindran_/?hl=en
Google+ Page N/A
- Rambha gave up her education aged 15 and then started her career with Hariharan’s Malayalam film Sargam (1992) opposite Vineeth. The film performs well at the box office, though she was spotted by director E. V. V. Sathyanarayana who then cast her in the Telugu film Aa Okkati Adakku (1992), where she was paired opposite Rajendra Prasad. The film performed well and prompted several films offers for the actress from several different film industries across India. During the height of her career in the late 1990s, Rambha deliberately continued to pick glamorous roles to garner film offers. In successful films such as Hitler (1997) starring Chiranjeevi, Rambha appeared in roles that were inconsequential to the plot and purely depicted as the lead actor’s love interest.
- She started her career as a producer with the help of her brother in Three Roses (2003), in which Jyothika, Laila and Rambha played the lead characters. However, the film failed at the box office and she fell heavily into debt after the film’s release. She sold her house at Mount Road, Chennai in order to pay the debt, while she was also booked in a cheque bounce case filed by the financiers of the movie.
- Rambha has acted in several languages and always maintained a successful balance in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Bhojpuri and Bengali. Her last film in Malayalam titled Paayum Puli in 2007 got good reviews and despite being in her mid-30s, she did one of her most glamorous roles for this film. Most of her movies are successful. In 2010, Rambha shot alongside Prakash Raj for a thriller film titled Vidiyum Varai Kathir. The film was shot in three languages namely Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, but the film did not have a theatrical release.
- After her marriage, she had given up films and has judged a very popular Tamil TV show Maanada Mayilada, and the Telugu dance show Dhee. After a long gap, she came back from Toronto, she appeared as a judge of Zee Telugu dance show ABCD-Anybody Can Dance and judged Kings of Comedy Juniors on Vijay TV.
- She is a brand ambassador for Kolors health care, Chennai and also for her husband’s firm based in Toronto.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rambha
- Does Rambha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rambha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She started her acting career in 1992 with the role of ‘Rambha’ (her screen name) in the Telugu film ‘Aa Okkati Adakku.’
- She has been a part of a number of film industries viz. Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bhojpuri, and Bengali cinema.
- Her husband is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Magickwoods, kitchen cabinets, and bathroom vanities manufacturing firm.
- She is the brand ambassador for her husband’s firm, which has manufacturing facilities in Canada, India, and China.
- She has judged various reality shows, like ‘Manada Mayilada’ Season 2, 3, 5 and 7; ‘Dhee Ultimate Dance Show’ Season 4; ‘Jodi No. 1’ Season 8; ‘ABCD-Anybody Can Dance’; and ‘Kings of Comedy Juniors.’