Rambha was born on 5 June 1978 In Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. She is an Indian Film, Television Actress. Her Father Venkateshwara Rao Yeedi, Mother Usha Rani and This Debut Film Aa Okkati Adakku (Telugu, 1992), Uzhavan (Tamil, 1993), Jallaad (Bollywood, 1995) And Tv Serial Manada Mayilada Season 2 (Tamil). This Hobbies Cooking, Gardening And Favourite Actor Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan. her Husband Indrakumar Pathmanathan (Businessman).
|Birth Name||Vijayalakshmi Yeedi|
|Nick Name||Laksha, Thodai Azhagi|
|Age||(as in 2022) 44Years|
|Debut||TV Manada Mayilada Season 2 (Tamil)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1978|
|Home Town||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Mother's Name||Usha Rani|
|Father's Name||Venkateshwara Rao Yeedi|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Indrakumar Pathmanathan (Businessman)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Indrakumar Pathmanathan (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Laanya (b. 2011), Sasha (b. 2015)|
|School||Atkinson Senior Secondary High School, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 6″ (168 cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||58 Kg (128 lbs)|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Actors||Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan|
|Favorite Destination||London, Goa|
Rambha Net Worth
Rambha’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Rambha in 2022?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 - $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, Model|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Rambha Family Stats
Rambha was born as Vijayalakshmi in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on 5 June 1976 into a Telugu-speaking family. She did her schooling at Atkinsons Senior Secondary School, Vijayawada. While she was studying in her 7th standard, she acted as Amman for her school’s Annual Day competition. The event had been attended by director Hariharan who stayed in contact and later introduced her as the female lead in Malayalam film, Sargam. Her first on-screen name was Amrutha, which she later changed as Rambha after the character name in her Telugu debut movie Aa Okkati Adakku.
Rambha Hot Image
- Rambha gave up her education aged 15 and then started her career with Hariharan’s Malayalam film Sargam (1992) opposite Vineeth. The film performs well at the box office, though she was spotted by director E. V. V. Sathyanarayana who then cast her in the Telugu film Aa Okkati Adakku (1992), where she was paired opposite Rajendra Prasad. The film performed well and prompted several films offers for the actress from several different film industries across India. During the height of her career in the late 1990s, Rambha deliberately continued to pick glamorous roles to garner film offers. In successful films such as Hitler (1997) starring Chiranjeevi, Rambha appeared in roles that were inconsequential to the plot and purely depicted as the lead actor’s love interest.
- She started her career as a producer with the help of her brother in Three Roses (2003), in which Jyothika, Laila and Rambha played the lead characters. However, the film failed at the box office and she fell heavily into debt after the film’s release. She sold her house at Mount Road, Chennai in order to pay the debt, while she was also booked in a cheque bounce case filed by the financiers of the movie.
- Rambha has acted in several languages and always maintained a successful balance in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Bhojpuri and Bengali. Her last film in Malayalam titled Paayum Puli in 2007 got good reviews and despite being in her mid-30s, she did one of her most glamorous roles for this film. Most of her movies are successful. In 2010, Rambha shot alongside Prakash Raj for a thriller film titled Vidiyum Varai Kathir. The film was shot in three languages namely Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, but the film did not have a theatrical release.
- After her marriage, she had given up films and has judged a very popular Tamil TV show Maanada Mayilada, and the Telugu dance show Dhee. After a long gap, she came back from Toronto, she appeared as a judge of Zee Telugu dance show ABCD-Anybody Can Dance and judged Kings of Comedy Juniors on Vijay TV.
- She is a brand ambassador for Kolors health care, Chennai and also for her husband’s firm based in Toronto.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rambha
- Does Rambha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rambha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She started her acting career in 1992 with the role of ‘Rambha’ (her screen name) in the Telugu film ‘Aa Okkati Adakku.’
- She has been a part of a number of film industries viz. Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bhojpuri, and Bengali cinema.
- Her husband is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Magickwoods, kitchen cabinets, and bathroom vanities manufacturing firm.
- She is the brand ambassador for her husband’s firm, which has manufacturing facilities in Canada, India, and China.
- She has judged various reality shows, like ‘Manada Mayilada’ Season 2, 3, 5 and 7; ‘Dhee Ultimate Dance Show’ Season 4; ‘Jodi No. 1’ Season 8; ‘ABCD-Anybody Can Dance’; and ‘Kings of Comedy Juniors.’