Anupriya Goenka is a well-known Indian actress and model. He works mainly in Bollywood and South Indian Film Industry. She is famous for the role of Nagmatij in the film Padmaavat. She first shot to fame in 2013 as the face of the UPA government’s Bharat Nirman ad campaign and for playing a lesbian in India’s first-ever lesbian ad for the brand Myntra.
Anupriya Goenka was born in a Marwari family on Friday, 29 May 1987 in the Kanpur City of Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Ravindra Kumar Goenka, a former garment entrepreneur, and her mother’s name is Pushpa Goenka, is a homemaker. She has two elder sisters and a brother. She is rumored to be dating an actor, Vaibhav Raj Gupta.
Anupriya Goenka Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Anupriya Goenka|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2023) 36 Years|
|Debut||• Short Film: Worth the Kiss (Hindi; 2013)|
• Telugu: Potugadu (2013) as ‘Mary’
• Bollywood: Bobby Jasoos (2014) as ‘Aftreen’
• Television: Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (2015) as ‘Mrignoyonee’
• Punjab-Haryanvi: Vekh Baraatan Challiyan (2017) as ‘Saroj’
• Web Series: Sacred Games (2018-19) as ‘Megha Singh’
|Famous Roles||• ‘Nurse Poorna’ in the film “Tiger Zinda Hai” (2017)|
• ‘Nagmati’ in the film “Padmaavat” (2018)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1987 (Friday)|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Mother’s Name||Pushpa Goenka (Homemaker)|
|Father’s Name||Ravindra Kumar Goenka (Garment Entrepreneur)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vaibhav Raj Gupta (Rumoured; Actor)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Gyan Bharati School, Saket, New Delhi|
|College/University||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B. Com|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
|Brands Endorsed||• Coke|
• Kotak Mahindra
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms -55 kg|
in Pounds – 121 lbs
|Breast Size||33 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Marwari|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Actors||Leonardo DiCaprio, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Colors||White, Red, Black|
|Favourite Perfume||Beautiful by Estée Lauder|
|Controversies||In 2019, she acted in the web series ‘Panchali.’ Anupriya found herself in the midst of controversy after the makers of the web series accused Anupriya of being unprofessional for not promoting the show. Later, Anupriya released her statements regarding the matter. In an interview, clearing her stance, she said,|
The first three intimate scenes were to be shot in silhouette and dim light and no scene of any intimate nature were to extend beyond 30 seconds each. During the shoot of the first 3 scenes, as if was fully lit, I was once again reassured that in the post the scenes would be dimmed and on edit, the scenes wouldn’t extend beyond what was discussed. Again to realize that once again I was manipulated and each scene was released for a duration of 3 to 4 minutes in bright light. I felt let down and admit did not want to promote the project at all, but after talking with Mr. Sushant Singh (CINTAA HEAD), I agreed to go promote the series. My PR team, in fact even followed up with their PR team for PR strategy, dates, constantly. Asked for details of interviews they planned with journalists but nothing was ever shared with us. They only wanted me to have a picture with the CEO of Ullu to put on MediaNet in TIMES. Despite all the bad blood, I was willing to promote the series, but I can’t be made to promote a channel in particular or act as their brand ambassador.”
Anupriya Goenka completed her schooling at Gyan Bharati School in Saket, New Delhi. Later, she completed her B.Com from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College in New Delhi. Anupriya Goenka came to Mumbai in 2008. In Mumbai, she started working in the corporate sector, where she found herself been drawn to theatre. Later, she brought a house in Thane, and her family followed her to the city of dreams. At the same time, she also started acting in theatre. However, she had to shuffle her career between acting and the corporate sector.
Anupriya Goenka started acting in commercials, and in 2013, came into the limelight when she became the face of the UPA Governments “Bharat Nirman” ad campaign. She further gained popularity in 2015, with her portrayal of a lesbian character in India’s first-ever lesbian advertisement for the Indian fashion e-commerce company Myntra. She has appeared in the advertisement of various popular brands, Coke, Garnier, Stayfree, Kotak Mahindra, Pepperfry, and Dabur.
Anupriya Goenka Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Anupriya Goenka’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Anupriya Goenka in 2023?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress & Model|
Noted, right now, We don’t have sufficient knowledge about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Anupriya Goenka has also worked as a host for the home shopping channel ShopCJ for more than a year. In 2013, Goenka made her acting debut with the Hindi short film Worth the Kiss. In the same year, Anupriya made her Telugu debut with the movie Potugadu by playing the role of Mary. Anupriya made her TV debut with the show Stories by Rabindranath Tagore in 2015 on the EPIC channel in which, she played the character of Mrignoyonee.
Anupriya made her Punjabi and Haryanvi language debut with the 2017 bilingual movie Vekh Baraatan Challiyan, where she made a special appearance as Saroj. Goenka has acted in many Indian movies, including Paathshala in 2014, Daddy in 2017, Tiger Zinda Hai in 2017, Padmaavat in 2018, and War in 2019.
In 2018, Goenka made her web debut with Sacred Games. She has performed in several web and television series including Sacred Games (2018-19), Panchali (2019), Criminal Justice (2019, 2020), and Asur (2020).
|2017||Vekh Baraatan Challiyan|
Tiger Zinda Hai
TV Shows & Serials List
|2015||Stories by Rabindranath Tagore|
|2019||The Final Call Parineeta “Pari”|
|2020||Asur: Welcome to Your Dark Side|
Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors
Facts About Anupriya Goenka
- Anupriya was born in Kanpur into a business family. Due to their flop business in Kanpur, they moved to Delhi after a few years of her birth.
- After completing her schooling, at the age of 18, Goenka starting assisting her father in his business. The business failed, and she had to go to Jaipur with her family and work in the corporate sector, thus, becoming a supporter of the family.
- After completing high school, she worked at a call center and then in the corporate sector. At the same time, she got an opportunity to attend a one-month workshop by the National School of Drama (NSD). Anupriya enjoyed the workshop and also became interested in theatre and acting.
- Anupriya credits Pradeep Sarkar (Writer & Director) who chose her for a political ad campaign (Bharat Nirman), for her primary success in the industry.
- Goenka also auditioned for the lead character in Salman Khan‘s movie, Sultan, but failed to make it in the film.
- Anupriya was set to make her acting debut with Rohan Sippy’s directorial 24-episodes infinite series Yakshi. The pilot episode for the show was shot, but somehow, the show got delayed.
- Anupriya is an active philanthropist and is associated with the Down to Earth organization.
- Goenka is an avid animal lover and has a dog named ‘Sugar.’
- Apart from acting, Goenka is also good at painting.
Ravindra Kumar Goenka (Garment Entrepreneur)
36 years (29 May 1987).
Pushpa Goenka (Homemaker).