Florian Christian Neuhaus, popularly called Florian Neuhaus, is a German footballer who plays as a midfielder for Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach and the Germany national team. He made his professional debut for the German professional football club 1860 Munich in 2016. It was against the German professional football club Borussia Dortmund that he scored his first professional goal. Additionally, he was first called up to the German senior team for the UEFA Nations League against Spain and the Swiss national team but did not participate in either match.
Neuhaus made his international career debut for the Germany national team in a friendly match against the Turkey national team on 7 October 2020. The footballer scored the first international goal of his career in that match. In a friendly match against the Danish national team on 2 June 2021, he scored his second international goal.
Florian Neuhaus Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Florian Christian Neuhaus|
|Nick Name||Florian Neuhaus|
|Age||25 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Landsberg am Lech, Germany|
|Date of Birth||16 March 1997|
|Residence||Landsberg am Lech, Germany|
|Home Town||Landsberg am Lech, Germany|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager||He is represented by |
|Debut Club||• 2017: Fortuna Dusseldorf, Borussia Manchengladbach |
• 2016: TSV 1860 Munich
|Debut International||He made his debut in german national team on 7 October 2020, against Turkey in a friendly game, while scoring his first goal as well. On 19 May 2021, he was selected to the squad for the UEFA Euro 2020.|
|Jersey Number||• 32 (Borussia Manchengladbach)|
• 17 (German national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Borussia Manchengladbach|
• German national football team
• Technical Ability
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 74 kg|
in pounds- 163 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||German|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Distinctive Features||• Toned physique|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9.5 UK|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Friend||Kai Havertz|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Drinks||Tea & Coffee|
|Role Models||Thiago Silva|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Footballer||Toni Kroos|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
On 16 March 1997, this German football star was born in Landsberg am Lech, Germany, into a sports-loving family. His parents’ names are not available. His father and mother’s professional backgrounds are not known.
He has a brother named Daniel Neuhaus. His brother is also a professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder. Neuhaus began his youth career with VfL Kaufering and later joined the 1860 Munich youth academy.
Florian Neuhaus doesn’t have a wife in his personal life. The German star is not single, however. According to reports, he is dating his beautiful girlfriend, Aline, he shared some pictures with her on his social media accounts. It seems they are enjoying each other’s company. Any updates on his love life will be updated soon.
Florian Neuhaus Net Worth
In November 2019, the midfielder signed a contract with Borussia Mönchengladbach still continues worth 1.6 Million Euros (1.4 Million Pounds) per year. Based on our calculations, this means he earns €4,384 (£3,836) per day and €183 (£160) per hour.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||2 Million Euro (1.7 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||1.6 Million Euros (1.4 Million Pounds)|
|Per Month Salary||€133,333 (£115,942)|
|Per Week Salary||€30,769 (£26,756)|
|Per Day Salary||€4,384 (£3,812)|
|Per Hour Salary||€183 (£159)|
|Per Minute Salary||€3 (£3)|
|Market Value||$24.20 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$41.80 Million (Feb 10, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
He’s currently worth approximately 2 million Euros. Mr. Elegant costs 22 million Euros in today’s scenario.
Neuhaus was born 40 miles outside of Munich and began his youth career with his local club, 1860 Munich. In the semi-finals of the German youth league in 2016, Neuhaus scored the winner from the halfway line in the 89th minute, giving his team a 2–1 victory against Borussia Dortmund. The strike has been named Goal of the Month by the German broadcaster Sportschau.
- After impressing in the 2. Bundesliga with 1860 Munich, he moved to Borussia Mönchengladbach in summer 2017 on a long-term contract.
- After being loaned to Fortuna Düsseldorf for the 2017-18 season, he scored six goals and recorded three assists in 27 second-tier matches to help Fortuna win the league and earn promotion to the Bundesliga.
- Mönchengladbach announced on 19 November 2019 that Neuhaus had extended his contract until 2024.
- As of the signing, Neuhaus had made 50 appearances for ‘Die Fohlen’ and had contributed five goals and 10 assists across all competitions.
- After playing in all but two of Gladbach’s Bundesliga games during the 2018–19 season, he has only missed four games so far during the 2019–20 season, becoming a key part of Marco Rose’s squad.
- In the first round of the DFB-Pokal on 12 September 2020, Neuhaus scored two goals as Gladbach defeated Oberneuland 8–0.
Neuhaus represents Germany at the youth international level. For the UEFA Nations League matches against Spain and Switzerland in September 2020, he was called up to the senior Germany squad. In a friendly against Turkey on 7 October 2020, he scored his first goal as well as made his debut. He was selected for the UEFA Euro 2020 squad on 19 May 2021.
Facts About Florian Neuhaus
- True football fans experience the same euphoria from a well-hit defense-splitting pass as they would from goals.
- Apparently, the man being profiled is one of those who can make those passes.
- This young German midfielder who is a product of the 160 Munich academy is a delight to watch.
- In 2007, he played for VfL Kaufering before moving to Lions’ Den.
- During his time at the academy, his progress was as smooth as a sharp knife through butter.
- Having made his debut for the reserve team in 2016, his rise to the top was rewarded.
- In addition to playing in their first team, he moved to Mönchengladbach to seek greener pastures.
- In his first season on loan with Fortuna Düsseldorf, he played a crucial role in the team’s promotion to the Bundesliga.
- Since then, this midfielder has been with the Die Fohlen, a composed dribbler and a visionary passer.
- As a native of a small town southwest of Munich, Mr. Elegant is almost a regular in Die Borussen’s starting eleven.
- The youngster hasn’t appeared for Die Mannschaft yet and is just 23 years old. His experience includes playing for Die Mannschaft’s U21 and U20 squads.
How old is Florian Neuhaus?
How tall is Florian Neuhaus?
What number is Neuhaus?
- 32: Borussia Mönchengladbach / Midfielder
- 17: Germany national football team / Midfielder
Is Florian Neuhaus good?
First and foremost, Neuhaus is a passer and a very impressive one at that. He has an excellent passing range, being able to play short, intricate passes, sharp passes into players between-the-lines or long passes towards the flanks or in behind the opposition backline.
What type of player is Neuhaus?
Florian Christian Neuhaus is a German footballer who plays as a midfielder for Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach and the German national team.
What does Neuhaus mean?
German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): topographic name for someone who lived in a new house, Middle High German niuwe hus, modern German neu Haus, or a habitational name for someone from any of several places named Neuhaus (‘new house’) in various parts of Germany and Austria, also in Bohemia.
Is Florian Neuhaus a defensive midfielder?
Although Neuhaus undoubtedly has the physique and engine to play as a box-to-box midfielder or even as a more combative holding midfielder, his real strengths lie in having the entire opposing half in front of him and pulling the strings that set up plays or make late runs to score the goals himself.
Is Neuhaus a German name?
Neuhaus is a German surname meaning “new house”.
What type of midfielder is Neuhaus?
Neuhaus may line up in central midfield for Gladbach, but he is rapidly being recognized as another space-interpreter like Müller, with a distinct ability to find spaces between the lines.