Raghav Juyal is an Indian dancer, choreographer, anchor, and actor. He has been called King of Slow Motion for his unbelievable dance moves in slow motion style and for his reinvention of the Slow Motion Walk. His stage name Crockroaxz describes his dancing style which is an amalgamation of being “powerful like a crocodile” and ‘”creepy like a cockroach”. He became known after being a finalist in Zee TV dance reality shows such as Dance India Dance (Season 3), as a skipper for the team Raghav Ke Rockstars in DID Li’l Masters 2 and Dance Ke Superkids where his team was declared the winner under his captainship.
Other than reality shows he also appeared in movies. He made his movies debut with Sonali Cable in 2014. After this, he also appeared in ABCD 2 movie. He added a new dimension to the Indian dance art by his slow-motion dancing style. Raghav became a youth icon to dance lover audience when his team finalized for the Dance India Dance season 3. His dancing mixed with the Crocodile and Cockroach so he is named Crockroaxz.
Raghav Juyal Bio/ Wiki
[table id=1472 /]
Family – Parents, Brother, and Sister
He is the son of Deepak Juyal, an advocate, and Alka Bakshi Juyal. Raghav was born and brought up in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Born in a Garhwali family he belongs to his ancestral village Khetu in Uttarkhand. Raghav had never taken any formal training in dance but picked it up from watching performances on the internet and television. He started winning laurels as a dancer right from his days in Doon International School. Later, he joined DAV (PG) College to pursue his B.Com.
Raghav Juyal Net Worth
According to various online sources, Raghav Juyal’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Raghav Juyal in 2023?
[table id=1473 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Dance – Career
Dance India Dance (Season 3)
Raghav became known when his audition video went viral on YouTube. He was a contestant on Dance India Dance 3 (2012), which aired on Zee TV. He dubbed himself as Crockroaxz and was not professionally trained by anyone prior to coming on the show.
Raghav showed a new dance style but wasn’t selected in the Top 18 by the Grand Master in Mega Audition. Later, on public demand, Grand Master Mithun Chakraborty made an exception in the format by reintroducing him on the show as his Trump Card in the Wild Card round, through which he entered the competition again.
Thereafter, Raghav created different dance-forms and reached the finale. He was the most popular contestant of the season having garnered the most No. 1 positions in weekly voting. At the Grand finale, he was voted with 3,481,685 votes in the 2nd runner up position.
DID Li’L Masters (Season 2)
After DID, Raghav became the skipper of team Raghav Ke Rockstars in DID Li’l Masters (Season 2) where he choreographed for Saumya Rai and Rohan Parkale. He was the only skipper to lead both of his students to the Grand finale, in which Rohan and Saumya attained 2nd and 3rd runner up positions respectively.
Dance Ke Superkids
Raghav then choreographed for Zee TV’s show Dance Ke Superkids as the Captain of DID Li’l Masters (Season 2) team Yahoo and competed against DID Li’l Masters (Season 1) team Wakao – with Dharmesh Yelande as the Captain. In the Grand Finale, his team was declared the winner.
- He played a pivotal role in a Bollywood feature film Sonali Cable produced by Ramesh Sippy Entertainment which was released on 17 October 2014 on demand.
- He also worked in the film ABCD 2 which was released on 19 June 2015, directed by Remo D’Souza co-starring Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor.
- He also hosted the show Dance Plus on Star Plus, and Prem Ki Diwali along with Karishma Tanna, broadcast on Life Ok.
- He was seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi season 7 as a contestant and hosted the season 2 of the show Dance Plus which aired on Star Plus.
- He hosted Rising Star along with Meiyang Chang in early 2017 which aired on Colors TV.
- He has also hosted Dance Plus (season 3).
- In October 2017, he began co-hosting the dance contest TV show Dance Champions with Ridhima Pandit, as well as hosting Dance Plus season 4.
- Does Raghav Juyal smoke?: No
- Does Raghav Juyal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Due to his dancing style, he is referred to as the King of Slow Motion.
- He is not a trained dancer and learned all the dancing skills from sources like Youtube.
- In 2015, he hosted the show Dance Plus on Star Plus.
- He participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 in 2015.
- He dropped his board exams and went to Mumbai to make a career in the field of dance.
- He was initially not selected by the Dance India Dance judges in the Delhi auditions, but after his act video went viral, the show had to enter him as a wild card entry.
Is Raghav Juyal And Shakti Mohan In Relationship?
Shakti Mohan Has Been In Relationships With Raghav Juyal, Kunwar Amar, And Punit Pathak.
How Much Does Raghav Juyal Earn?
Raghav Juyal Is Renowned As The King Of Slow Motion For His Surreal Dance Moves In Slow Motion Style. He Has Hosted Dance Plus (Season 3). He Earns Rs 1.5 Lakh Per Episode. The Handsome Judge Punit Pathak Who Was Seen As Mentor On Dance Plus 3 Earns Rs 2 Lakh Per Episode.