Poonam Kaur is an Indian tv actress and model. She was born on 21 October 1986 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. She is known for her work in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam movies. Poonam made her debut with the Telugu movie Mayajalam in 2006.she made a comeback in Tamil with the highly anticipated Unnaipol Oruvan, a remake of the 2008 Bollywood film, A Wednesday!, in which she played a small supporting role alongside Kamal Haasan and Mohanlal. Recently she has been nominated as a brand ambassador for Miss Telangana event.
she showed in certain Telugu film as Nikki And Neeraj, executing the title role of Nikki and in Souryam, alongside Gopichand and Anushka Shetty. For her work in the latter, Kaur received a recommendation for the Best Supporting Actress Award for 2008. She made her executing debut in the Tamil and Kannada film industries, with S. A. Chandrasekhar’s Nenjirukkum Varai and Bandhu Balaga, respectively. In 2010, she made a return in Tamil with the highly anticipated Unnaipol Oruvan, a remake of the 2008 Bollywood film, A Wednesday!, in which she played a smallholding role alongside Kamal Haasan and Mohanlal. newly she has been nominated as a brand ambassador for Miss Telangana event.
Poonam Kaur Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Poonam Kaur|
|Age||(as in 2023) 37 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Date of Birth||21 October 1986|
|Home Town||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling, Dancing, Watching Movies|
|Mother's Name||Kharain Kaur|
|Father's Name||Late Beep Singh|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Hyderabad Public School|
|College/University||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Fashion Designing|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Punjabi|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actors||Pawan Kalyan|
|Favourite Colors||Red, White, Black|
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi Dum Biryani|
|Controversies||She was involved in a controversy with the film critic Mahesh Kathi for tweeting the word "fatso" for him. On this, Mahesh Kathi asked several personal questions from the actress.|
Family, Education & More
Poonam Kaur Age is 31 years old(2018). Her father’s name and mother name Late Beep Singh and Bahrain Kaur. She completed her schooling at Hyderabad public school, her post-graduation in Fashion Technology. She completed her Fashion Technology Course in NIFT ( National Institute Of Fashion Technology) In Delhi. After that in 2006, she entered film industries and worked for many films. The list of all her movies listed in the below sections.
Poonam Kaur Net Worth
We shared the updated 2023 net worth details of Poonam Kaur such as monthly, salary, cars, yearly income, property below. According to various on-line resources acknowledge Actress Poonam Kaur’s net worth is $4-$5 Million (Approximate) And Monthly earned 5000 USD To 30000 USD (Approximate).
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$4-$5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million To $4 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$1.5 Million To $4 Million|
|Annual Salary||5000 USD To 30000 USD|
|Income Source||Actress and Model|
Her age of 37 years old recently. she earned the cash being a professional Actress. Poonam Kaur is located in Hyderabad, India.
Born and raised in Hyderabad, India, Poonam Kaur did her schooling in Hyderabad Public School, before doing fashion designing at the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Delhi. In 2006, after her studies, she signed up for a film to be directed by Teja, which didn’t take off for an unknown reason. However, she took an offer for another Teja film, Oka Vichitram. Even before the release of that film, Kaur was pursuing a leadership role in another Telugu film, Mayajalam, which released first.
Subsequently, she appeared in several Telugu films as Nikki And Neeraj, enacting the title role of Nikki and in Souryam, alongside Gopichand and Anushka Shetty. For her performance in the latter, Kaur received a nomination for the Best Supporting Actress Award for 2008. She made her acting debut in the Tamil and Kannada film industries, with S. A. Chandrasekhar’s Nenjirukkum Varai and Bandhu Balaga, respectively.
Poonam Kaur Filmography
Oka `V` Chitram
|2007||Nikki And Neeraj|
Ganesh Just Ganesh
Aadu Magaadra Bujji
|2015||En Vazhi Thani Vazhi|
Nandu En Nanban
TV Shows & Serials List
|2018-present||Swarna Khadgam Queen of Manipuram|
- She began her career in 2006 by winning the title of Miss Andhra.
- In the same year, she signed a film with the film director “Teja.” The shooting of this film couldn’t complete due to some reasons. Then, she did Teja’s next movie named “Oka V Chitram.”
- In the same year, i.e. 2006, she signed the second film of her career “Mayajalam.” It was a Telugu film. This movie was released before Oka V Chitram’s release and became the debut film of Poonam Kaur.
- In 2007, she made her Tamil film debut with the film “Nenjirukkum Varai.”
- In 2008, she entered the Kannada Film Industry with the film “Bandhu Balaga.” The same year, she did a film ‘Souryam’ alongside Tottempudi Gopichand and Anushka Shetty. With her performance in this movie, she came into the eyes of many filmmakers.
- In 2010, after 2 years, she made a comeback in the Tamil film industry with the film “Unnaipol Oruvan.” This film was the remake of the film “A Wednesday;” a 2008 Bollywood film. In the film, she played the part of a supporting actress alongside Kamal Hassan and Mohanlal.
- In 2016, she appeared in a Bollywood film “Junooniyat” along with Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat.
- She is well versed in 5 languages including Telugu, Hindi, English, Tamil, and Malayalam.
- She is also the brand ambassador of “Miss Telangana Beauty Pageant.”